Ekserb

Your latest pics with the professional model are so beautiful! My favorite is the same as SB's. I'm always glad to see you posting! :rose::heart:

I went to a nearby conservation area today to take some landscape photos and while I was there I decided to try some self portraits with my new iPhone. I have to say the camera on this thing is fucking amazing. Display at this resolution can't show just how sharp and detailed the original photos are. Amateur photographers could do worse than to use this as their only camera.

i-6wmpphJ.jpg

Went to Miami last week and worked with a couple of friends while I was there:

Rayma
2015-12-12-221-XL.jpg

2015-12-12-93-XL.jpg

And you all know Dailyn
2015-12-14-311-XL.jpg

2015-12-14-461-XL.jpg

2015-12-14-703-XL.jpg

2015-12-14-480-XL.jpg

You have the prettiest models Ekserb!!

Happy holidays and a happy new year to you!!

It's been too long. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! I know I did.

First, a quick update on my medical issues: Physical therapy is going well and my left elbow has a pretty good range of motion at this point. I have three more sessions with the therapist and then I see the surgeon again to check my progress. He was happy when I saw him a few weeks ago and I'm sure he'll be even more so when I see him on the 15th. There is still some (actually, more than "some") instability in the joint and we'll need to discuss what procedures are available to alleviate that problem. It doesn't hurt during normal use, but if I were to lift something with my arm at the wrong angle, I suspect I could seriously damage something and/or hurt myself. I'd really rather not have to endure another surgery and the subsequent physical therapy, but we'll see what he says. Other than that, it's good to have almost full use of both arms again. :) After everything with my arms looks good, we might start discussing what to do with my hands/fingers.

------

I'm cross-posting these images to the "non-erotic photos" thread. They're of a vocalist here in Ocala. She was performing at a small venue and I happened to walk in with my camera after a night shooting another band in a different club.

i-22tspCx.jpg

i-3C9tJ9G.jpg

i-SPqQ72K.jpg

Love the photos, Ekserb, thank you for sharing. Subscribing so I can come back later when I have time to really enjoy.

Wishing you the best with your arm!

Love the photos, Ekserb, thank you for sharing. Subscribing so I can come back later when I have time to really enjoy.

Wishing you the best with your arm!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the thread. šŸ˜‰

What fantastic photos!

Love all of them, but the old skool feel of the vocalist, with her hairdo and the mic is sublime.

Oh! I forgot to mention that two months ago I decided to get laser hair removal of all the pubic hair I formerly was shaving. Yes, it's expensive (very), but I rationalized in my head that it will be cheaper (or the same price) as replacing expensive razor blades over the rest of my lifetime, since I'm not going back to being hairy ever again. And now I won't have to deal with nicks or razor burn, either.

First treatment was in January and had another one yesterday. There will be seven in all. Each time they get the follicles that were "dormant" the time before, and by the time I'm done, the skin will be so smooth you won't know there ever was hair there to begin with. Hell, it will look like there never was a hair follicle there to begin with.

For a few days after getting zapped, the skin is red and lumpy with localized swelling. Then the hairs that were there seem to grow very slowly, eventually just kind of falling out. For the next few weeks, there is virtually nothing there until the untreated follicles find their way to the surface. Over time, every follicle will be burned out and then nothing will regrow.

It's going to be really nice. I just wish it wasn't quite so painful. I was prescribed lidocaine cream as a topical anesthetic after the first time and that helped immensely for yesterday's treatment. It feels like a taught rubber band being smacked against the skin. Over and over and over.

For the men who might read this, the ladies love it. A friend of mine is especially happy with how smooth the skin is around my ass and she loves to lick and probe back there. She's quite envious of the results and has decided to get it done for herself when she gets the money.

I expect most places will finance the cost, so this is an option if you're interested.

Pictures sometime in the future. ;)

I was looking around for your thread. Good to know that your arm is healing well.
Very interesting about the laser! Best wishes for you always. ;)

Wow. Stunning photography. I do think you should add a mention of it in the name of your thread because I only clicked this by accident. I would've missed out on such beauty!

Fractal images are purely mathematical and are thus not limited in their level of detail or resolution. Once I've determined a composition I like, I can render the final image at virtually any size. The original file for this image, for example, is 10,000 pixels on the short side and over 18,000 pixels on the long side. I could go even bigger, but the file size for this is already over 250MB.

i-mFc4375.jpg

Love the fractal art! Now I want to get into this.

I'll need to come back and enjoy more but I loved the location and model and poses of your Naomi shots.

Wow. Stunning photography. I do think you should add a mention of it in the name of your thread because I only clicked this by accident. I would've missed out on such beauty!

I'm glad you found me, if even by accident. šŸ˜

Love the fractal art! Now I want to get into this.

I'll need to come back and enjoy more but I loved the location and model and poses of your Naomi shots.

Naomi was a joy to work with and very professional. Thank you for the compliments!

Just a quick update on a few things:

I had surgery on my left hand on May 19th. All four fingers got opened up and the wounds were impressive, but it's healing nicely. I've had a week of physical therapy and will need several months more to get to some semblance of "normal," but the little finger seems destined to always be the truant. I will probably forever drink tea with a pinkie extended on that hand. LOL. Let me know if you want to see the stitches. I won't share it here because I'm assuming some people might be reading right after they've eaten. ;)

---

I've tweaked my web site yet again. It's now hosted on tumblr, but my domain forwarding and masking will show pdbreske.com when you visit. Unfortunately, tumblr doesn't currently have a means of sharing separate galleries of images, so I'm just sharing images as I create them, kind of like blog entries. I've also uploaded a bunch of older images. Tumblr also doesn't have any prohibitions on what may or may not be shared, so there is plenty of nudity. You're welcome. Everything is accessible from the Archive link and my entire site is searchable, so if you're looking for photos of Dailyn or Elaina or Katie ... there you go.

---

If anyone has ever thought of getting laser hair removal, do it. And do it when you're young, because it doesn't work on gray hairs. Or any light-colored hairs, for that matter. But if you have fair skin and dark hair, it's the best thing ever. I wish I had done this decades ago. Expensive, yes, but it's so smooooooth! Still several treatments from completion.

---

That's all for now! Hope everyone enjoyed their day off from work, provided by my brothers who have died for our country.

Just a quick update on a few things:

I had surgery on my left hand on May 19th. All four fingers got opened up and the wounds were impressive, but it's healing nicely. I've had a week of physical therapy and will need several months more to get to some semblance of "normal," but the little finger seems destined to always be the truant. I will probably forever drink tea with a pinkie extended on that hand. LOL. Let me know if you want to see the stitches. I won't share it here because I'm assuming some people might be reading right after they've eaten. ;)

---

I've tweaked my web site yet again. It's now hosted on tumblr, but my domain forwarding and masking will show pdbreske.com when you visit. Unfortunately, tumblr doesn't currently have a means of sharing separate galleries of images, so I'm just sharing images as I create them, kind of like blog entries. I've also uploaded a bunch of older images. Tumblr also doesn't have any prohibitions on what may or may not be shared, so there is plenty of nudity. You're welcome. Everything is accessible from the Archive link and my entire site is searchable, so if you're looking for photos of Dailyn or Elaina or Katie ... there you go.

---

If anyone has ever thought of getting laser hair removal, do it. And do it when you're young, because it doesn't work on gray hairs. Or any light-colored hairs, for that matter. But if you have fair skin and dark hair, it's the best thing ever. I wish I had done this decades ago. Expensive, yes, but it's so smooooooth! Still several treatments from completion.

---

That's all for now! Hope everyone enjoyed their day off from work, provided by my brothers who have died for our country.

Ha, funny. I just recently started with my laser hair removal. & literally just found this thread. The laser hair removal is worth it but, I'm Irish so, my hair is a bit on the lighter side. (I'm not a ginger) it has still been quite successful though. I'm on session 2 of 6.

Back