The Wolf's Den ((INVITES ONLY!))

*chuckling softly he collapses on the bed beside her, his eyes closed, covered in a sheen of sweat and panting, his arms wrapped around his mate he pulls her agianst him*

mmmmmmmmm welcome home my mate

*licks her nose*

*Turning, shifting in the bed cuddling closer to him my fingers splay across the firm expanse of his stomack, listening to the heavy thud of his heartbeat contentedly. glancing up at him her smile spreads slightly and she whispers*

Its good to be here my mate, but now that you have created a home for us you might be fairly warned that next time it might be my turn

a soft growl, more content than anything as her tongue lazily laps against the sheen of sweat on his chest

*chuckling as he listens to her talk yawning softly as he curled against her*

mmmmmm maybe,

sleep well my mate *kisses her forehead*

her eyes at half mast already she just nuzzles closer, bonded to her mate once more, the power plays may be enjoyed later. for now she dreams

soon her leg kicks absently as if involved in a spirited chase and she is lost to dreamland again

the door opens and she slips in, her fur plastered to her body leaving her looking a little like a drowned rat. Pressing back the urge to shake the water off, leaving a horrendous mess she would have to then clean up, she shifts and strides through the house in search of a towel

The place they called home was cool, perhaps a little dusty from disuse, but tonight it seemed warm, welcoming even, a refuge and she took full advantage, building a fire to stave off the chill, and curling into one of the enormous seats in the living room, curling up with her notes and a glass of wine, feeling the tension drain from her body. She was home.

the towel was eventually tossed aside, leaving her naked and stretched out, her pen tearing across the page, the contentment growing in her

Walking in, he looked around, his Den had been quiet, too quiet lately, the echos of partys and friends long gone, he claps his hands, whispered words to the spirits of his wolven ancestors, the candles flair to life, the fire place crackling with renewed flame,

Inhaling he looked around, his Den, his home away from home, clapping his hands the dust is cleared, the shades drawn low, he moved and sat in his recliner, looking to the fire, his warm golden eyes reflecting the light, he was expecting company, and he hoped, at least that she made a visit to see him,

-she suddenly appeared some yards from the den... cursing softly she tried again and appeared just inside the door and reached behind her back to knock on the door announcing her arrival-
Took me a bit.. i dont have this Poofing thing down just yet...

his ear twitchs and he looks up, hearing the muttered cursing he couldnt help but laugh, moving he opened the door, grinning*

well well, there she is *grins more*

welcome to my Den,

*allowing nina inside he closes the door, turning back, his Den had more of a rustic old home, wood floors, wood walls, and steepled ceiling, *

mmm im glad you could join me?

*his hands wind around Ninas waist as he walks around, behind her, pulling her back, his nose buried within her hair, inhaling deeply he growled softly, hands stroking down her firm leatherclad hips*

returning his grin her eyes took in the living smell of the his den. There was as much wood inside as there had been moments ago in the out of doors.

... I'm delighted you asked...

Her eyes then took in the room as his warmth and presence seeped through her second skin.

Her growl softer than his as her fingers smoothed over his

Do you welcome everyone through the door in such an enticing manner?

you are the first visitor i have had, since my Den was built, aside from Lady thunder,

*he smiled gently hearing her own silent growl in return, her fingers meeting his as they streamed slowly down her leatherbound body, lips smoothing aside hair, pressing to soft flesh of her neck, his teeth nibbling slowly up to her lower jaw, *

mmmmmmm i hope my den is too your liking,

-she squeezed the the warmth of his hands before curling her fingers between his. She lifted both sets over her head. Turning without breaking contact she lowered them to the small of her back. Lifting on her toes she brushed his cheek with hers before allowing her teeth to trail his jaw-

Very much... cozy but greatly alive...

he watched, his eyes widened just slightly watching the deft movement, my hands lifted from her body and she twirled, his eyebrow arching as a smile formed over his lips at the grace and beauty of the female before him, feeling her nip his jaw a tremble trailed over his body slowly,

"how about........we get comfortable...come"

swinging his arm out, into the room,

"i have a bed, big, comfy, with the softest furs "

*with one hand in hers he leads her towards the bedroom*

-she smiled wider and licked her lips-

-stepping back from his heat she let herself be led through new surroundings and just watched him walk-

-that is until he opened the door and her eyes feel to the massive fur covered bed-

-her soft leather soles barely touched the ground as she sprinted and dove into the furs-

I haven't seen this many furs is sooo long ... -turning back to him she ran handfuls of them over her leather- delicious....

smiling he watched her eyes widen, and then run off bouncing on the my bed my hands rest on my hips, chuckling soflty i watch her, rubbing the fur of my blankets along her body, slowly he moved to the end of the bed. his hands moving to his shirt he unbuttoned the top 3 buttons

mmmmm soo much leather, *leaning one knee on the bed then his hand, he crawled slowly up the bed stalking her, cheek rubbing along her left leg, hips, kissing her stomach, his hands gripping hers, fingers intertwining, lifting them above her head.

mmmmmmm, what should we do with all this leather?

*my teeth grip the zipper at your neck, tugging down playfully*

-he walked forward, her eyes watched black and gold-

mmmhmmm... so very much leather - her hips rolled as he began rubbing up her body, her legs rose to caress his inner thighs as he caught her hands before they could reach his shirt. -

hehemmmm .. the leather ... should come off.... like your shirt.... but the leather is going to taste better...

-she gripped his fingers and pulled her self higher.... giggling. It also made her zipper lower-

Last edited:
ohh, theres ways around the leather, but unlike clothing, leather is hard to come by, so im more inclinded to not just shread it off your body

*hearing her giggles made his hips pulse, pressing, arching against her body, her thighs and hips rising to brush his, he released her hands, kneeling between her legs, unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, his fingers trailing up over her stomach, to the confined breasts then back to the zipper

"mmmmm my shirts off, "

his lips pressed to her in a hungry kiss, growling low, his fingers grasping the zipper, yanking it down in a hurried motion

-grinning-.. i do appreciate that... .. blood red cows are a bit scarce when they are right side out.

-her free hands ran through the furs, her feet trailed his outer thighs as she hungrily watched flesh become bare, her torso rolled in time with his fingers.-

-her lips parted to swallow and return his growl, she bit his lip and sucked air through her teeth as she felt her second skin part-

feeling her body arch, the intake of breath, he smiled, the zipper came down, and he tugged at it, peeling it from her body like a second skin, leaving her bare to my eyes, licking my lips, he used her own leather against her, peeling it down far enough to bind her hands, at least untill she could free herself, using the clothing to slow her down his mouth decended to her naked flesh, licking, nipping, his mouth closing around her left nipple, suckling at it, rolling it slowly between my teeth, feeling her struggle to free herself of the leather clothing that bond her hands

-she almost purred as her leather peeled off her fingers twitched wanting to touch his skin.... but the peeling stopped just above her elbows, her lip pouted and she started to wiggle... stopping when his head dipped to tease her newly bare skin... she whimpered when his mouth closed over her pink tip... she began to struggle in earnest.. she wanted her hands free.. to touch.. to grab.... she pulled up her heels and pushed on his thighs... successfully sliding up once again.... she gasped... his teeth still had ahold of her nipple.. shivering she not free but at least her leather was below her elbows. -

he grinned around her flesh, feeling her struggle still, finally he relented, he shoved the leather down, peeling it from her arms as they suddenly wrapped around him, pressing her body tighter to him, his tongue pressing into her mouth as they kissed again chest to chest,body to body. Licking his lips as he pulled away he sat up, the cool leather within his hands he peeled it slowly, lips pressing to revealed flesh, past the stomach, my lips trailing farther, pressing just above the junction of thighs my eyes locked with hers*

she hissed finally having her hands free, she could slide them up his chest and wrap around the back of his neck... pulling him down toying with his tongue as she pants from the heat on her bare flesh till it was suddenly gone... she shivered in the cool room as more and more flesh was exposed and heated kisses traveled in leathers wake.... slowly down... till his pause made her whimper and roll her hips.. finding his eyes with hers she bit her lip and waited

Last edited:
he watched her hips roll, licking his lips with a lewd smile, his keen hearing picking up the spike of her heart rate, the smell of her blood, and sweat, the whine in her voice as she arched to him, felt her hands stroke over his flesh then grip his hair he exhaled slowly, letting the warmth of his breath wash over her smooth skin, then his head dipped lower, the tip of his tongue, teasing, tentative, trailed slowly down the length of her slit, teasing, tasting her flesh and he growled, like sweet warm honey he felt her body roll.

his tongue explored, achingly slow, the edges of her womenhood, tickling, with the barest of touches before his tongue pressed into her and circled her clit, fingers yanked the leather down off her body finalyl and tossing it away, leaving her bare to him, and open. hands resting idly on spread thighs, he moaned into her, then growled in desire,

her fingers left his hair as his light teasing touches continued... so light.. so slow.. her nails scratched up her sides trying to hold still even as his tonge finaly circled her clit... her growl was cut short with a gasp as her leather was swept off her skin... Now completly free she wiggled in the furs and lifted her tingling slit to his growling mouth....

mmmmm... More.

he inhaled her scent, drawing in breath through his nose, a shiver passed through his body that made his cock throb harder, it felt like steel, his tongue drove into her body, then pulled free, circling her clit roughly, flicking it, tickling it before driving back into her body, feasting on her womenhood, the nector of her body, hands, gripping her thighs, holding her body to him, allowing her only minor movement of her body, his eyes stared up her body that dark-gold glow reflecting the light of the candles in the room, with a heat to eqaul that of the hearth fire itself*

Back