female teacher looking for students

D

Darknesswoman

Guest
Female teacher lookig for young students to use her
 
Interested in add'l role Players?

Hmm Kind of new to the RP scene, but would relish a chance to lust after my hot teacher.
 
I have heard through the grapevine that you are looking for fun with your students. As your principal...I must clear this up since it is a reflection on me as well. I wait till all the students and most of the teachers have left...and I proceed to the end of the hall where your room is. As I reach for the door I hear a noise...a moan maybe? I am not sure...but grab the knob and a attempt to open the door, but I find it is locked. As I stand there, I hear more clearly now...the heavy breathing and moans of a woman...along with a smacking sound and soon grunts coming in rhythm of the smacking noise. As they increase in volume, I can clearly make out it is a man..or should I say young man.
By now I am mortified at what may be happening right under my nose.....yet I am getting hard beyond any chance recently. I know I should knock and let you know I am here and aware of what and who you are doing...but instead my right hand lets go of the doorknob and grips my knob and strokes.
It has been so long since I have felt this feeling. As I hear the crescendo of your sex coming to a final fevered pitch I imagine my own cock, parting your lips and pushing in deeper. As the boy cums, my own quick strokes make me soak my pants.
I quickly realize my wicked actions and retreat to another room to clean up before someone sees me.
I hide there, waiting to see the young man leave...knowing I must approach you after he is gone. But what will I say as I walk in your room?
 
As a mature teacher I would love to be taken in class by my students forcibly if that's what they want
 
Last edited by a moderator:
teacher mother roleplay

Mature teacher/mother available for roleplay
 
...

yes a teacher needs to know here place in the classroom. And that is laid out on the desk with her students standing around the desk.
 
I want to use you for more than sex.

"I'm a naughty boy. Please spank my ass in front of the class like they did on the good old days."

I would love to have a sexy private teacher that can read my stories and help me to correct them. I enjoyed your picture and I love mature ladies. PM me or write to sexnovella@gmail.com
 
It's nice to see someone else from our shores.
May i become a student? X

I'd love to be your student. I'd bend you over that desk, spank you til your lovely ass is red and covered in my handprints. Then, I'd grab a marker off your desk and slowly fuck your tight pussy with it.
Message me if you'd like to continue:)
 
Can I be your student teacher, be willing to bend you over your desk and lick your sweet pussy and pinch your hard nipples. Perhaps if you don't teach me a thing or two of your own I might just have to take a strap on to that cunt of yours.
 
Damn

The admin is coming down hard on you
As your older experienced colleague next door, let me know if need any support or someone to talk to at the end of the day. You know when we teachers leave long after the students and admin have cleared out
They keep driving out all the cute young teachers. It's nice to have you younger energetic folks around to livin up the place!

Give a hollar if you need anything

Note! Watch out for a student called ArmyGirl
Turn your back on her and she tries to use the dry erase markers in interesting ways on teachers she likes. Tell her to bring a proper toy to use at school and not to waste school equipment
 
Last edited:
Back
Top