The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing is no one but you can see the score until it gets 10 votes. Kind of a blind study as far as everyone else is concerned. ;)

:rose::kiss:

Really? It doesn't show on the Story listings? But other stories on there have got scores and only 3 or 4 votes and I can see them. :confused:

Isn't it that it doesn't turn Hot till you get 10 votes?

:kiss::rose:

Rolf,
please fit Duchess up with a good glass of something.
I'm getting lost in the confusion of numbers. . .

Rolf,
please fit Duchess up with a good glass of something.
I'm getting lost in the confusion of numbers. . .

And I'm just a qualitative social scientist! you should see what Bramblethorn has done in FantasyXY's Pathetic thread.

Cup of tea, my dear? We could try this one, although I think it may be a light afternoon tea. I found it on that Twinings link you put up.

Twinings' Butterflies in Love tea

Fzteacupasst.jpg

With my kidneys, a pint is pushing it for me.

Gosh, if you can get that much out I should think the nurses would be very pleased with you! :eek:

Cup of tea?

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSErrLHok7LpLXygx-UBOhlrq9cMFrK8E0rem4zJwAZ5ZczTicWtw

Looks like you lads had quite a party in here over the weekend!

I'll just put out the coffee and go off to do a bit of editing.
:rose:

Editing? If you snip out any naughty bits, Dear Duchess, send them to me.;)

As far as partying...we're just trying to get HP up to snuff in preparation for full inclusion in the EU and its attendant metrification.:eek:

Editing? If you snip out any naughty bits, Dear Duchess, send them to me.;)

As far as partying...we're just trying to get HP up to snuff in preparation for full inclusion in the EU and its attendant metrification.:eek:

I'm sure you would love a package full of snippings of my naughty bits ;), you naughty bone man ;)

Hahaha! full inclusion in the EU, that will be the day. :rolleyes: I never understand why people are so against the idea of joining in with a group of people with such nice cheeses and wines to offer. Although these days British wines are surprisingly drinkable - if you close your eyes very tightly, LOL.

I'm sure you would love a package full of snippings of my naughty bits ;), you naughty bone man ;)

Hahaha! full inclusion in the EU, that will be the day. :rolleyes: I never understand why people are so against the idea of joining in with a group of people with such nice cheeses and wines to offer. Although these days British wines are surprisingly drinkable - if you close your eyes very tightly, LOL.

I understand that several English vintners have won prestigious awards (and French, not UK) for their wines.
There's reputed to be a notable one somewhere near Halfpenny Green airfield.

So there really is no need to close the eyes and think of France, Italy or (Lord help me) Spain.

Right now I'd put a modest bet that the UK withdraws from the EU. Your economy is in better shape than theirs already. It's hard to see what benefit the British consumer/tax payer gets from membership. Of course British businesses are all for staying in but the rest of the population? Time will tell.

But this is straying into politics and Molly doesn't approve--so no one respond. Okay?

Right now I'd put a modest bet that the UK withdraws from the EU. Your economy is in better shape than theirs already. It's hard to see what benefit the British consumer/tax payer gets from membership. Of course British businesses are all for staying in but the rest of the population? Time will tell.

But this is straying into politics and Molly doesn't approve--so no one respond. Okay?

*Mfffl mffl muffled political squeaks!* (*whisper* - Britain alone can't make its way in the world of multinational corporations, we must have a European market, and as EU citizens we also have access to a lot of Stuff people barely think about until they need it - like legal human rights; remember we have no constitution here.)

Gah, I have had a long day full of doctors and vets (all very minor: Piglet suffers from hayfever and I suspect the cats suffer from fleas but as we have moved house, everyone has to be re-registered as well as me trying to get them in to be seen, diagnosed and treated).

Floral martini! Floral martini!
:catroar:

Oh, and I also want to celebrate Lien_Geller and another lovely person writing such great reviews of one of my stories on Lien's Feedback thread over in Story Feedback.
:)

Champagne! Champagne! Floral martini! *hic*s
:cathappy:

Oh, and I also want to celebrate Lien_Geller and another lovely person writing such great reviews of one of my stories on Lien's Feedback thread over in Story Feedback.
:)

Champagne! Champagne! Floral martini! *hic*s
:cathappy:

2 parts Champagne
2 parts [fresh] Orange juice
1 part Brandy.

Drink slowly and repeat as necessary.

:caning::caning::caning:

2 parts Champagne
2 parts [fresh] Orange juice
1 part Brandy.

Drink slowly and repeat as necessary.

Sounds great! especially the bit about repeating it. :)

Although perhaps after I've sorted out the school uniform, packed Piglet's bag to take to her Dad's, filled out the form about her hayfever medicine, cycled with her to school, caught the younger cat, taken it to the vet ...

where was I?

Oh, coffee. Half a spoonful of sugar for you, my dear, a whole spoon for me.

Dear Diary,
Great Heavens; a Molly sighting.
Fortunately, her Stalker was on duty at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back