Mila Kunis?

loquere

Smile!
I'm planning on putting Mila Kunis in a story, what do you think of her?

Pretty pretty, in a synthetic kind of way. I wonder if they'd be any rights / defamation issues with including her is a story of the sexy variety!?

Pretty pretty, in a synthetic kind of way. I wonder if they'd be any rights / defamation issues with including her is a story of the sexy variety!?

Literotia has the legality issue taken care of. Thanks to Larry Flynt.

holy shit dude.... bend her over, rip off her pants, eat her ass out and then force your rod up that hole.... Dayum she's hot!!!! Sorry, I heard the name but this is the first time I saw her (googled her when I saw this thread) and I'm about to rub one out on the thought of pumpin that sweet ass.

Last edited:
I'm planning on putting Mila Kunis in a story, what do you think of her?
I've never met the woman. She's very attractive and could eat crackers in my bed any time. I have Ritz, Keebler Town House, Triscuit, and saltines. Her likely answer is negative. Or it would be if our paths could cross.

How are you putting her into a story? Is she herself or a character she has played? I always thought That 70's Show would have been much better if Jackie, Donna, and Eric's slutty sister got together for a threesome.

I've never met the woman. She's very attractive and could eat crackers in my bed any time. I have Ritz, Keebler Town House, Triscuit, and saltines. Her likely answer is negative. Or it would be if our paths could cross.

How are you putting her into a story? Is she herself or a character she has played? I always thought That 70's Show would have been much better if Jackie, Donna, and Eric's slutty sister got together for a threesome.

They could have changed the title to "That Sixty-Nine Show."

Back