Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to like bologna. :D

But I admit to making some chicken tacos with jalapeno pinto beans.
(love jalapenos)
:rose:

"Oooooo Daddy! Mee too! Especially fried bologna with cheese! Yummmm - lots of mustard...." (Sometimes I'm such a peasant......:D)

Good morning fine daddys and sweet adorable littles. Coffee and Danish and fruit salad is on the table. I'm going to get some tea for my sweet peach and check on the poor little thing.
Have a great Friday morning my friends.

(Giggle snorts......sneezes and a little cough) "Daddy only YOU would call me a little thing! I LOVE YOU!" :kiss::kiss::heart: (Hugging you tight, drinking my tea, grabbing my tissues and lozenges and a Danish and heading out the door - wagging my finger at Daddy HS!)

Chargergirl.. Please forgive me for what is about to occur.

Hey fucktard!! Yeah, you..the one facing the corner with his limp dick ....

Did I get your attention? Awesome!

Little boy...really, what is going on at home that makes you so ....unstable? She had no interest in you. You suck. Admit and accept. Carry on.

Wow! I'm impressed with my courtesy on that one! I've had the day from H E double hockey sticks!

Edit to mention there is a shift key..just sayin'....

Bravo Cookie.

Persistence my ass, it's called stalking creeper. And bit hard for persistence to pay off when you are BLOCKED dumbass

(Applauding my sisters and polishing up my baseball bat - I haven't knocked any creep's block off in a while......taking a few practice swings......:mad:)

I have/had viral pneumonia, been "relaxing" for the last two weeks. It's almost gone, but now just need to get my strength back.

It helps that I have a Little One that's been here almost every day, bringing me lunch or soup, or both. (And a young submissive has been bringing me soup and noodles as well)

"Sorry to hear you haven't been well either Daddy RJ but glad you have those who are taking care of you. Be well soon."

Hhmmmph ... Yachts?? really. Well ... suppose I need to find a dry dock and some burly sailors to assist. ;-)

... only got a bit of my shopping done because they have relayed my favorite store and I dawdled looking at new products and getting this and that

Now off to feed the critters and put groceries away and cast tempted glances at the new bottle of red I bought tonight.

Daddy ST??? Some pasta with shrimp and LOTS of lemon would be delightful!

... and Our Patient best get some juice and zinc lozenges in her

Strides in, looks around and anyway calls out a greeting of ''Good morning Littles and Daddies'', to an apparently empty room, then busies himself with a coffee tray for two, wondering just how yesterdays little prank went down and if Babygirl OK has her yacht rigging crew busy lol!

(Calls out to Sis OK.....only a little hoarse this morning) "Lemme know when you decide to go out trolling for sailors......I have a weakness for swabbies....." (Giggles and winks at Daddy:heart:) "Save the crossword for me please?" (to Daddy HS - downing another cup of hot tea with honey......)

*strolls in the room with a copy of Sailing Times under my arm and pops in the kitchen to toast a bagel*

Good Morning Daddies and all my lovely Sisters ... anyone care to help me interview sailors for the new yacht repair business?? Could be fun ;-)

*strolls in the room with a copy of Sailing Times under my arm and pops in the kitchen to toast a bagel*

Good Morning Daddies and all my lovely Sisters ... anyone care to help me interview sailors for the new yacht repair business?? Could be fun ;-)

(Hand up waving on the way out the door!) "Oh me!!!!!!":D

I'm sure HS would NOT be interested at ALL *hides a giggle behind a cough*

I'm sure HS would NOT be interested at ALL *hides a giggle behind a cough*

To paraphrase an old English queen (Victoria) ''We are not amused''.:rolleyes:

Dug a big 'ole for myself there didn't I?

Outflanked and outmaneuvered by the darling Littles, clambering all over navies:D

Good Morning to everyone in here, the wonderful Daddies.. the gorgeous and loving littles... Even to the vermin who lurk, I bid you a good day.

I can't keep up in this thread. I apologize for my absence, I am simply too unfocused to stick in here long enough to have a good time with everyone. :( I'm sorry. ( hugs)

If any of you EVER need me ( and not in "that way"), my PM is always open. I reserve the right to ignore pinheaded messages, but I almost always respond to thoughtful ones

Have a beautiful day! And never forget that each of these little ones is a GIFT to be opened only by the right Daddy...

tumblr_mkjdxduMx71s967mvo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
"Oooooo Daddy! Mee too! Especially fried bologna with cheese! Yummmm - lots of mustard...." (Sometimes I'm such a peasant......:D)

Fried bologna is a guilty pleasure. :eek:
Also I grew up eating a bologna gravy over baked potatoes. My aunt used to make it. Yum. Kind of poor mans country gravy.

hi

omg i miss you guys so much i been really busy with school and i go to church now so ....but am still horny .................so how are all the daddies and sisters

Also I grew up eating a bologna gravy over baked potatoes. My aunt used to make it. Yum. Kind of poor mans country gravy.

I never heard of bologna gravy. My grandmother would fry me a chunk of it when I was a kid, serve it on toast with mustard and relish.

Bologna is the king.
RJ: bologna gravy is made by dicing up a roll of bologna, frying it in some bacon grease, adding some flour and milk, salt & pepper, serve it over some baked potatoes, yum. Uncle was from Tennessee Aunt from Indiana, (Kouts) Guess it is just an old time heart stopping meal. YUM :D

Fried bologna.....I remember those.

omg i miss you guys so much i been really busy with school and i go to church now so ....but am still horny .................so how are all the daddies and sisters

Hi Justine. It sounds like you have a lot going on. It's good to see you.

Hi everyone!!!

Stop talking about bologna..ewwwwww!!!!

LOL, Hi Cookie!

I'm 48 and I still have a "Dagwood" with balony in it :heart:

Do you use coleslaw on your Dagwood? :eek:

Bologna is the king.
RJ: bologna gravy is made by dicing up a roll of bologna, frying it in some bacon grease, adding some flour and milk, salt & pepper, serve it over some baked potatoes, yum. Uncle was from Tennessee Aunt from Indiana, (Kouts) Guess it is just an old time heart stopping meal. YUM :D

"Oh yummmmm, that does sound good.......bet you could put it through the food processor and almost make sausage from it. My folks used to make 'ham salad' when times were tough from bologna ends run through the meat grinder with dill and sweet pickles and then Miracle Whip mixed in. Made great sandwich filler or stuffed tomatoes in the summer." (Thinking I might have to go by the QuickTrip and get some Oscar Meyer's and a loaf of Bunny Bread....:cool:)

Good Morning to everyone in here, the wonderful Daddies.. the gorgeous and loving littles... Even to the vermin who lurk, I bid you a good day.

I can't keep up in this thread. I apologize for my absence, I am simply too unfocused to stick in here long enough to have a good time with everyone. :( I'm sorry. ( hugs)

If any of you EVER need me ( and not in "that way"), my PM is always open. I reserve the right to ignore pinheaded messages, but I almost always respond to thoughtful ones

Have a beautiful day! And never forget that each of these little ones is a GIFT to be opened only by the right Daddy...

tumblr_mkjdxduMx71s967mvo1_500.jpg

"RA you will always be welcome WHEN EVER you can stop by to visit us!":heart:

Do you use coleslaw on your Dagwood?

coleslaw is good on a fried chicken sandwich, or roast pork sandwich. Or just out of the bucket from KFC. :D

"Sounds like lots of positive things going on for you Justine! You are always welcome here too little sister!":rose:

Do you use coleslaw on your Dagwood?

coleslaw is good on a fried chicken sandwich, or roast pork sandwich. Or just out of the bucket from KFC. :D

"Oh Daddy...........I just LOVE you!:kiss::kiss::kiss: El Pollo Loco isn't bad either but KFC.......home made is better still - so is homemade coleslaw though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back