Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

What I really need to do is sit and reread the thread and reacquaint myself with where all of my, heh, legions of characters were going when we last trailed off. So I'll be slower on posting 'till then.

Brainy's mad at me for this, he wants to talk to Caroline, but I need time. Hopefully next weekend.

Has anyone seen or heard from Wyld? I PM'd her the other day but I wasn't sure if she'd announced a hiatus elsewhere or something.

Just started my big reread and already I'm recognizing plot threads that were left dangling.

Oh, what a ride this is gonna be. I love working with you guys.

Just started my big reread and already I'm recognizing plot threads that were left dangling.

Oh, what a ride this is gonna be. I love working with you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Lqx4ubn0Q

tumblr_lpdvat2Qfz1qb1ukwo1_500.gif

"Did you say 'Abe Lincoln'?"

"No, I didn't say 'Abe Lincoln', I said 'hey, Blinkin'!"

"Oh."

Zeus: Why you keep calling me Jésus? I look Puerto Rican to you?

John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.

Zeus: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus!" My name is Zeus.

John McClane: Zeus?

Zeus: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass? Zeus! You got a problem with that?

John McClane: No, I don't have a problem with that.

did this thread die again?

Ohhh, no. Lord, I hope not.

I just had to hold up to reread the thread and it's-- a lot longer than I remember!

This is what I get for having so many characters and then puppetting Lunar's on top of that. :/

"We apologize for the interruption in service. Please hold."

not dead but I need to get a post in.

i'll try & get it up by tomorrow night, if not tonight.

(trying to decide if I wanna kill off 'Ole Scratch"

not dead but I need to get a post in.

i'll try & get it up by tomorrow night, if not tonight.

(trying to decide if I wanna kill off 'Ole Scratch"

D'you mean The Devil?

Because that would be okay.

That would set the stage for The Great Old Ones breaking through, and that was our endgame, right?

...right? Are we still doing that?

Has no-one heard from Wyld yet? :(

I was bummed about "Forever" because I thought it had already been renewed. Guess they unrenewed it.

And I'm not giving up hope on "Constantine" yet, I'm still hoping that The CW picks it up and they fold it into their existing shows' universe with Flash and Arrow, rather like Lunar's "Star City" threads. If not that, there's Netflix and Hulu and even motherfucking Playstation Plus has TV shows now.

I was bummed about "Forever" because I thought it had already been renewed. Guess they unrenewed it.

And I'm not giving up hope on "Constantine" yet, I'm still hoping that The CW picks it up and they fold it into their existing shows' universe with Flash and Arrow, rather like Lunar's "Star City" threads. If not that, there's Netflix and Hulu and even motherfucking Playstation Plus has TV shows now.

I just have to say it. In the words of Captain America "Language." lol

But I feel the same way you do.

Yeah, yeah, we can give Cap crap for wanting his comrades to speak politely, but when it comes down to it--

af138b19bf4219ac26610629041f93e5.jpg

--Thor only got nervous when that boy took a crack at The Hammer. That's Captain Motherfucking America.

...also, besides, my cussword was in keeping with like every other spoken word on "Powers," so it's contextual.

Yeah, yeah, we can give Cap crap for wanting his comrades to speak politely, but when it comes down to it--

af138b19bf4219ac26610629041f93e5.jpg

--Thor only got nervous when that boy took a crack at The Hammer. That's Captain Motherfucking America.

...also, besides, my cussword was in keeping with like every other spoken word on "Powers," so it's contextual.

lol

I just had to say it.

Back