The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm my favorite. *slowly laps up the homemade cream cheese frosting, raspy tongue gliding along the soft, yet firm expanse.* Last thought... Delicious *As I go back to my slow lapping*
 
Mmmm my favorite. *slowly laps up the homemade cream cheese frosting, raspy tongue gliding along the soft, yet firm expanse.* Last thought... Delicious *As I go back to my slow lapping*

*giggles and purrsss and giggles more*

I forgot how much that tickles from a kitty...
 
Tickles hm? *thinks with a little growl, a devilish thought passing through his mind since it wasn't supposed to tickle. His teeth close, giving a nip to her nipple, where the last bit of frosting resides. His tongue swips the frosty at the same time, knowing it should provide pleasure. And pain.*
 
*looks up at the Neko skulking in. He immediately likes the way she moves and tailwaves a hi but only a moment, chuffing around his dessert wondering how this dangerous woman will respond to his playful nip.*
 
Last edited:
Yes.. tickles...

*teeth sink and each rasp grazes a bitten nerve, her words slip abruptly into a yelp as claws find flesh in a dug in grip.... her lips curl in a wicked smile*

That's no way to treat dessert... Now is it?
 
*My chuff is even more pronounced, pleased. I suck the nipple into my mouth hard, flicking it with my tongue quickly on getting my desired response* Of course it is. As you say. Long hellos and short goodbyes. *A shiver races along my spine feeling claws dig, a sharp, thrilling pain as they stop just shy of making 10 drops of rain stain my coat*

Desserts should be full enjoyed, taken all the pleasure one can from it. The most decadent delicious desserts enjoyed with that much more gusto and passion. Do you just nibble at a creme brulee? *A soft nibble just above, below, and to each side of each nipple* Or simply *I lick my finger, brushing it across the hardened nub* Take a single tiny taste *I suck my finger as if savoring her.* Of a white chocolate cheesecake?
 
Last edited:
*She stares, her eyes turning a deep pink. She licks her lips, displaying her red tongue ring in her mouth*

Hi There.
 
*little yelps and purrs help to keep her fingers stiff and still feeling flesh too close to breaking*
hmm... Quite right.. i do so love a long hello but seems dessert is finer...

*eyes wide and watching as fingers relax and nibbles wander*
You're asking me which... which I would do to savor tender morsel? In tease and jest you're still quite right and wholly wrong as I do each of those after lusts first bite.

*leaning in she nips the tip of his ear, sharp and quick... knowing its the only flesh her teeth can reach to any effect*
 
*My own claws sink into her back, kneading her skin. My ears are very sensitive so the bite has a pronounced effect. My claws are not the only things that unsheathe themselves a bit.* I'm saying that one can not treat a dessert delicately. One must devour it. *His teeth and lips once again foray, this time across her collarbone, the base of her throat.* One should only nibble when its down to crumbs or you're on the second helping.
 
Me too Luna, I need to be up in under four hours but I'm amped. n i work construction. Have the writing bug so bad...but Warrioress shall benefit from it. Hell already has. Nina seems to be enjoying as well though in a different way.xD
 
Me too Luna, I need to be up in under four hours but I'm amped. n i work construction. Have the writing bug so bad...but Warrioress shall benefit from it. Hell already has. Nina seems to be enjoying as well though in a different way.xD

Yes. Yes, I have *grin* and I was wondering why you weren't sleeping yet, Som. Despite the extra load of caffeine in my body, I'm going to try and sleep and hopefully a decent post will come to mind for the anthro.
 
Me too Luna, I need to be up in under four hours but I'm amped. n i work construction. Have the writing bug so bad...but Warrioress shall benefit from it. Hell already has. Nina seems to be enjoying as well though in a different way.xD

I slept most of the day away, sexy som...perhaps that is why I am up now??

And I want to write as well but the only thread I have left to respond to is the one I am writing with Darkness and her posts always require at least a day or two to respond to because her level of writing is so awesome.
 
I tolja. You got me going. That is me in serious fight mode. I don't godmode but my toon is lethal, and I set up attacks to win. xD I also don't pull shit out of nowhere. I generally foreshadow the item or w/e before the post it comes into play as. Sorta moded my response n put in an attack you didn't specify, but why else would you have surprise, but only use it show you had a good position? Unless cocky. N the way you phrased it, coulda been feet first. So it worked. now youve got a blade coming at your face, me closing fast blades sliding, and then me responding, close enough to steal the kiss I plan to earn. xD
 
Probably makes sense. I'm justifying my still being up cause I have energy pills and I slept 3 hours earlier. I really should be going though I'm enjoying the play with Nina, and the rp/ooc going with Dark. N want a reply for thread with Sasha. and really want someone to cuddle irl. Then sleep would be np. Unless I was really horny. Then easy sleep in 20-30 min.
 
*her eyes flit and almost close... sharp nails being intense in sensation they bring.. chills and relaxation in one tingling sweep* As I said.. we have a very different view of desserts *giggling into a purr* well maybe not of the desserts them selves but definitely on how to consume them. *sharp and warm traveling... chasing delighted structure, her head leans back and voice delves deeper into its purr* I simply treat the sweet as such in tiny lasting bites, long licks and baited breath... the anticipation being as sweet as the taste *a long purr greets lips to source.... her nails find purchase and are paid in few scarce drops... she leans in again and licks her bite while whispering* what your describing is a meal of claws and teeth and bloodshed.... where coppery taste is spilt but not a drop is wasted... where fur flies and bodies scream long before the voice is found
 
~thank you thank you... :)

~all by their lonesomes??

~hehehe

~I sit corrected, much obliged.

You're welcome.

No, all four at once would yield maximum enjoyment.

*grins evilly*

Happy to oblige you. Amongst other things, in due time...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top