Celebrity Incest

not worshipping

Celebrity worship makes me want to gag.


Someone before me said thay agree with you! I do too - but that is not to say there are many beautiful women (or for thos interested - men) who we could dream of having - or watching being taken by their siblings in line with this thread.
 
Well, they're not his daughters...and I think only one or two is legal now. We've talked about Demi and Rumer already.
 
How About Demi Moore, Aston kutche and their doaughters???

sounds interesting. I don't know much about her daughters, but it could be like: Ashton bangs them (or at least one, if only one is legal). Now imagine, Demi walks in, while they are fucking. She becomes angry and shouts: "Why are you fucking my daughter ? You haven't shagged me for the last 2 months. This young bitches don't know how to fuck good. Do me, I am much hotter, nastier ...."

So it could be like a contest. For example: how deep can you take his dick in your mouth ? Demi takes it in pretty deep, but her daughter deepthroats it right to the balls. Ashton of course is happy and then he asks the question "what was the nastiest you have ever done ?" Rumer says something like: "I had sex with a total stranger. Try to beat that, Mom". Instead of saying anything, Demi grabs her daughter and starts to lick and finger her butthole until she cums, while Ashton watches ...
 
Oh, did anyone mention Liv and Steven Tyler yet?

RS694%7ELiv-and-Steven-Tyler-Rolling-Stone-no-694-November-1994-Posters.jpg

Here Liv is in her father's music video:

crazy.jpg
 
Just wait until Ireland Baldwin turns older....it would be hot to write something about her dominating her rather obnoxious father Alec and maybe her mother Kim Basinger too. Very hot.

I'm strange about incest. It's the one area where I actually prefer women to be dominant, whereas in most scenarios I like Male Dom better.
 
What''s Bill and Hill's daughter name? That would work great!:D
 
Porn Stars

I found the story about Anna Nicole and her son some time ago and it opened me to a whole new world of possibilities. I always thought there could be a great story about a famous MILF porn star whose son has to cope with his mother's activities. Eventually he keeps getting more curious and starts looking at her sex videos. Soon he can't get off to anything else and is driven to seduce her.
 
-- The ex-wife of Hulk Hogan and her son, who is living with her after serving time for his car accident.

-- And as a response to the first entry, Hulk and Brooke Hogan.

-- Steven and Liv Tyler.

-- Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus (We'll have to wait until Miley turns legal age for that one).

-- Gov. Sarah Palin and her oldest son, who's serving in Iraq.

-- Pat Summitt, the legendary Tennessee women's basketball coach, and her 19-year-old son.

-- Ivana Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

-- Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump




Have you ever read or written any Steven and liv tyler ones?
 
I'd love to read a story about WWE owner/chairman Vince McMahon banging his daughter Stephanie. Anal and titfucking her, hm?
 
Steve T and Liv would "do" each other in a NEW YORK MINUTE if our primitive society would allow. Jon V and Angelina have soooo many "issues" already, they're just an IMPULSE away and Anna Nicole Smith and her gorgeous son I'm SURE have been "involved" and Gawd bless 'em!
:rose::heart:
 
How about Stephanie Seymour and her son ?
There was big fuss over their kissing photos on the beach

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/12/stephanie-seymour-peter-brant-ii-gay-bikini-beach-photo/

0111-seymour-credit.jpg

I also remember this and similar pictures. And I also thought that they are VERY close for being Mom and Son. Now, when it comes to Lit, I am thinking about a way how to get it started.
I don't know if she ever posed nude, but I just searched and found some hot, erotic pictures of her. Now think about it: She knows that her son collects the old photos of her. One day, she catches him, jerking off - while he looks at the old pictures.

She is surprised, but also feels flattered. She tells him, that back then her body was hot, unlike today. Now that she is a Mom, she no longer has the body of a model.
But her son tells her that she still looks hot, and that she is a great MILF.
She asks him what "MILF" means (but maybe she already knows it and just wants to find out if he knows it, too).
He tells her "MILF means "Mom that I would love to fuck"
"So, does that mean you would love to fuck me? Your own mother?"
"No, of course not ... well, to be honest - yes. Yeah, I would love to fuck you, Mom."
She takes a look at his still errected dick, then she starts to think [I just googled her and saw that her husband is around 63] ... her husband is 63. Now she has the chance to have this nice, young dick. And the kink of the incest makes her even hotter ... so she decides to give it a try.
 
What''s Bill and Hill's daughter name? That would work great!:D

Trouble is, if anyone ever wrote that story, they'd probably discover all too late that the secret service has made some unsolicited "adjustments" to their car brakes.:eek:

He gets a couple of agents assigned to him for life, you know? Not to mention the sway she commands nowadays...
 
Last edited:
Trouble is, if anyone ever wrote that story, they'd probably discover all too late that the secret service has made some unsolicited "adjustments" to their car brakes.:eek:

He gets a couple of agents assigned to him for life, you know? Not to mention the sway she commands nowadays...

I know what to do if the breaks go out. Aim for something cheap. Beyond that I'd get Secret Service protection? I like this.
 
Anyone ever watch that cooking show Mexico: One Plate at a Time ?

I'd love a story where Rick is doing his daughter...lol
 
Back
Top