Riding Face

someday's nothing is better than having that woman ride my tongue and cum all over my face. It's the greatest.

love to have a woman cum in my mouth, on my face, love the build up and the vocals, telling me shes going to cum sends me over the edge xx

I love the feeling of my thighs wrapped around a guys head as his tongue caresses my clit. It's making me horny just thinking about it!

I have a face

I love the feeling of my thighs wrapped around a guys head as his tongue caresses my clit. It's making me horny just thinking about it!
Would I b allowed to tongue ur ass too,I make it nice n clean for u and I open wide after,so u can serve me a drink of ur choice ?

I love it personally, feels kind of like being 'used' as a toy for someone's pleasure and I'm fine with that. Love having my face being buried in someone's wet pussy!

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

Love love love it! :devil:

Moustache Rides

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

AnyBody who says Wine is the nectar of the gods never had pussy juice. Let it rain baby, Love It.

Love that feeling and taste. Especially if she still has her fancy high heels on !!

It wasn't quite riding face, but close... I had a great date last night... after making out with this girl a while and grinding against each other, the clothes quickly came off... went down on her, nice shaved pussy... pressed my mouth to her, my tongue into her, and just licked... Those moans were like music, the taste and scent drove me wild. And when she came... Awesome.

Was rewarded with one hell of a great blow job after. Sadly, I doubt I'll be seeing her again, because I can only imagine how much more fun we could have!

So turned on thinking about it again!

Back