Inexperienced young writer seeking discreet correspondence

iamwithname

Virgin
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Posts
12
Hi. So this might sound weird or unappealing to some of you. If that is so, move along. If not, keep reading.

You can call me Ramona. I haven't had much success in my romantic life, and therefore zero action in the sex life. Like, I get annoyed when doctors and stuff ask me if there's a possibility I'm pregnant. Not my fault there's no dating scene at my college! I'm also rather underwhelmed with people my age. They're so rowdy and impatient. I'm just not interested in them, but I'm interested in /something./ What's a lonely girl to do? Well, chat with strangers on the Internet, of course!

So here's some stuff about me: I'm an American college student studying English. I'm told I'm quirky, funny, intelligent, and a big nerd. I love reading and writing. I'm pansexual, so all genders or lack thereof are welcome to reach out to me. I'm 5"3 on a good day, 145 pounds, brunette, brown eyes, curvy. I'm very political and identify as a feminist. Although I am sexually inexperienced, I spend a lot of time reading stuff on here and sooooo much fanfiction. I write a lot, and have received positive feedback on smut I write for fanfictions, so I would consider myself capable. I feel like I lean on the submissive side and would like to explore that. I'm not into the hardcore BDSM stuff like painplay and the exchange of bodily fluids, but I have fantasies. Light bondage, D/s roleplay, DD/LG (a kink that I'm a little ashamed of!), petplay, and the BDSM test online said I'm a rope bunny. I think I'd be more sure of these things if a person in my life were willing and worthy of trying them with me. They're not. So I'm here.

It's healthy to explore your sexuality. I'm old enough, I'm curious enough, and I have too much time on my hands. I want to explore my sexuality with someone, preferably with more experience than I (that shouldn't be hard to come by, though). I want to do this through messaging on this website exclusively. Dirty talking is appealing to me if it's done in a mature, sophisticated manner. In other words, write in full paragraphs, use proper spelling and grammar (I'm such a grammar nerd!). I don't want to "sext" with people like my generation likes to. It's so impersonal. I want to correspond intimately with people, even with extreme discretion. This is a time commitment that I'm willing to take on if it's worth it for the both of us. I have questions about my kinks that I would like answered on a personal level, one to one. I'll tell you my fantasies if you tell me yours. I really do want to improve my smut writing skills as well, so I'd happily share what I've written with you and I'd love to see what you've written.

I have terms that may seem unappealing. I'm not willing to negotiate this, but I believe these terms are fair because I wouldn't expect anything from you that I wouldn't give.

1. Anonymity and discretion. No personal information. I'd prefer our correspondences to remain here or perhaps move to e-mail after we get more comfortable together. You don't need to tell me anything you're not comfortable revealing, and I won't tell you anything I'm not comfortable revealing.
2. No photos/videos. Part of the appeal of reading porn instead of watching porn for me is the freedom of imagination. Great writers can make you say "what the hell's a photo?" You can ask me for better description if I can ask you, but I'm not comfortable sharing photos. I think this challenge could make us both better writers.
3. Communication. It's essential in all relationships, especially sexual ones (I'm looking at you, Christian Grey!). Even though our relationship would remain on this website and not get too personal, I'd like to feel comfortable saying if I'm not cool with something or want to talk about something else, and I'd most certainly want you to be comfortable to do the same. In summary, I'm looking for something mutually beneficial, that we can both gain pleasure from. If we don't click, that's okay. There's a world wide web where we can both find other things.

If you have made it this far and retained your interest, um...awesome, thanks! Shoot me a message. Tell me some stuff about yourself, both personally and sexually. Let's see where it goes from here :)
 
Hi. Turn on your pm's, or send me one. I'm interested in chatting with you, and I like your expectations -

D
 
Hi there. I'm max I'm new around here. I've just finished reading your post and thought that could be similar to what I'm looking for so I'm interested. If you want to know more I'm only a few taps away :)
Regards M
 
Hi. I am Cubbie and am always willing to chat about anything. 6'1 Mexican 50 yrs old but love to chat
 
do you have any submissions on Lit?

feedback is one tool to use which can help you to 'improve' your writing. although,having said that, feedback can often be subjective and prone to a reader's particular quirks,kinks, etc.

anyway,good luck in your endeavour.
 
You need help. lol Writing is fine but your long winded with little information for those you want to chat with you.
 
It makes me smile when a woman says she is a feminist who's a rope bunny and into Dd/Lg.

Maybe I just scuppered my chances of getting a reply to my pm!
 
It makes me smile when a woman says she is a feminist who's a rope bunny and into Dd/Lg.

Maybe I just scuppered my chances of getting a reply to my pm!

Submissiveness and feminism are not mutually exclusive, my dude. What happens in the bedroom has no place in politics.
 
It makes me smile when a woman says she is a feminist who's a rope bunny and into Dd/Lg.

Maybe I just scuppered my chances of getting a reply to my pm!

Why? I’m a raging feminist and I love an over the knee spanking... it’s not that unusual...
 
Hi, so I see it's been awhile since this started and I'm wondering if you want to get to know an old 64 yr guy who has been closeted bi all my life. Married twice divorced for maybe 12 years+ now. I like to write and would try to do it well.
 
Back
Top