Old 04-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #401
todski28
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCaramelCreme View Post
I meant the loss of interest.

It's ok. Say what's in your heart. Not everything is nice. A rose colored glasses world exists only in children's eyes, until reality comes crashing in to take over.
The interest could be a reflective pause the poece had anguish and direct personal connection of confusion and angst that makes you think.

Ive been calling bullshit on white priveledhe and dismissing eacial disparities for the last few months. Thinking on it feom my insicidual perspective never as a gro up perspective. If you remove individualisation it shifts the paradim a lot.

I still rwfuse the premis of white priveledge and attacking of people as a class becauase host ory says millions die on that path

Think Nazi Germany and the jewish population

Think communist Russia and the death of the kulaks

It is dangerous grounds as ways of persecutio, however the whole conversation is fraught with so many landmines that closing your eyes, putting your hands over your ears and slowly moving forward tapping the ground gently with one foot has become the only way to proceeded and most people dont want the risks and those that have the mines in some instances cant wait for you to trigger one.

Under those circumstances it appears more dangerous than is worth the effort.

Starbucks is an example of this, everything has become so zeroed in on race and gender thag witch hunts and demonization of both sides is almost the normal. Civility and open discourse has been shelved in fear of that wrong step.

As individuals people can be smart, reasonwd with and in general differences can be resolved as tribaliswd groups people can be dangerous, hostile and close minded.

Part of these magnifying glasses and land mines come from in my opinion political correctness, you generally find that which you look for, if everyone is looking for racism and sexism then they can find it in almost every sentence and every aspect of a conversation.

Havi ng to be hy per vigilant lest what you say offends people leads to simply shutting the fuck up, because personal loss, ime. Reputational destruction, or personal attack is less than societal net gain in the moment, but we have eroded our freedoms everytime we have silenced ourselves and failed to take the hit when as an individual we have been wrong and then attempted to get our thinking straightened out.

In able to have difficult conversations that directly affect decisions that possibly effect peoples lives we have to risk and even outright be offensive.

You dont have to be a radicalised dick about certain top ics but there are things that need to be said feom both sides in oreder for both sides to heal instead of reopening the wounds.

Scar tissue is to quote a cliche stronger than normal skin, but neither side seems to want it to heal.

I am going to shift into generalisations here and this is where the problems lie because it's not all of any particular group. There is often more difference between individuals than is ever accounted for when you generalise. Generalisations help identify problems or uptrends but do not help people deal with eachother as individuals, you kinda have to swallow your biases, your pride and accept with a humble attitude that what someone else has to say may be of use to you, even if its as simple as understanding their perspective...... (pre-face done, on with the shit show that is generalisations)

White guilt will not fix this divide, it brings the soft bigotry of low expectation, i.e "it's ok they're black" what is more racist than having excuses made for you based on skin colour, it doesnt help and lowers the accountability level in members of your society and builds resentment from those that have to deal with it, police, courts, schools, by trying to make societies colourblind we have done a lot of fucking damage with accountability on behalf of blacks and contempt on behalf of the whites.

Attempt at an analogy....

Kind of the way parents make excuses for the poor behaviour of their kids and try to ignore the problem it does not go away the behavioir gets worse, the parents get resentful and lash out at the child later for somwrhing unrelated. The root cause of the problem never being addressed allows for everyother action being far more harshly punished, most parents dont even realise theyre doing this.

Just as society seems to simply pat itswlf on the head for saying we arent racist, we're jist colour blind.....

I have more to say and probably need to edit the above.....

(Fuck Im long winded)

As a favour to Tsotha

Old 04-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #402
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What? Did I just kill this thread? Wow, I'm sorry Uggg. Was this a bit too serious a matter to have on here? I just reviewed what was happening all over and acknowledged it in a poem here.

Every time I venture out, I experience it either subtly or more blatant...in your face. Not everyone is privy to what I go through. Everything is not always nice, fun, flirty and fleeting.

I guess I'll tame it down. I don't want the interest in posting here, on this thread, to be because of me.
Lol- silly girl! Of course you didn't kill the thread.

My creative juices have been diverted into one of my SRPs this week is all. Me and the gladiator have done something like a dozen posts in 'The space between'. It's been using up all my creative bubbles.

And then I got super busy with work on FRiday and hung over yesterday.

I'll be back into poetry soon enough.

Don't you dare tame it down. Say what you want to say. If you're angry write angry. If you're happy write happy. I would hate for you to feel like you can't express yourself honestly in my thread.

I loved the honesty of your poem, if it did have anything to do with slowing the thread down its probably just because its a hard act to follow.

Honesty shines brightly little star.

Uggg
The space between (With The_gladiator)
Yes, I'll sing for you (With CFMB Fan)
Aboard the MS Star Alignment (With Showdolly1)
Dangerous, Hungry and Ancient... (With rubenesque_princess)
Teachers Special project (with garajd)
My stories
Reflections on a painful past
Group Uggg: (A place for my friends to endure my poems)
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Last edited by Uggg : 04-22-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #403
The_gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post

My creative juices have been diverted into one of my SRPs this week is all. Me and the gladiator have done something like a dozen posts in 'The space between'. It's been using up all my creative bubbles.

Don't you dare tame it down. Say what you want to say. If your angry write angry. If your happy write happy. I would hate for you to feel like you can't express yourself honestly in my thread.

I loved the honesty of your poem, if it did have anything to do with slowing the thread down its probably just because its a hard act to follow.

Uggg
Writing with you this week has been fun Uggg, sorry I've not posted this weekend, spent more energy on family time and such, perhaps tomorrow

Team PM

My thread
Spirit Song feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)
The Space Between --(With Uggg)
New Orders --(With Wideeyedone)
Reunited? --(With Showdolly)
The Still of the Night --(with Perplexia)
Into the Dark Unknown --(With Angeleyz)

Old 04-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #404
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
Writing with you this week has been fun Uggg, sorry I've not posted this weekend, spent more energy on family time and such, perhaps tomorrow
Fun, yes! An honour and a privilege my friend.

Uggg
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Old 04-23-2018, 04:40 AM   #405
BlackCaramelCreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
The interest could be a reflective pause the poece had anguish and direct personal connection of confusion and angst that makes you think.

Ive been calling bullshit on white priveledhe and dismissing eacial disparities for the last few months. Thinking on it feom my insicidual perspective never as a gro up perspective. If you remove individualisation it shifts the paradim a lot.

I still rwfuse the premis of white priveledge and attacking of people as a class becauase host ory says millions die on that path

Think Nazi Germany and the jewish population

Think communist Russia and the death of the kulaks

It is dangerous grounds as ways of persecutio, however the whole conversation is fraught with so many landmines that closing your eyes, putting your hands over your ears and slowly moving forward tapping the ground gently with one foot has become the only way to proceeded and most people dont want the risks and those that have the mines in some instances cant wait for you to trigger one.

Under those circumstances it appears more dangerous than is worth the effort.

Starbucks is an example of this, everything has become so zeroed in on race and gender thag witch hunts and demonization of both sides is almost the normal. Civility and open discourse has been shelved in fear of that wrong step.

As individuals people can be smart, reasonwd with and in general differences can be resolved as tribaliswd groups people can be dangerous, hostile and close minded.

Part of these magnifying glasses and land mines come from in my opinion political correctness, you generally find that which you look for, if everyone is looking for racism and sexism then they can find it in almost every sentence and every aspect of a conversation.

Havi ng to be hy per vigilant lest what you say offends people leads to simply shutting the fuck up, because personal loss, ime. Reputational destruction, or personal attack is less than societal net gain in the moment, but we have eroded our freedoms everytime we have silenced ourselves and failed to take the hit when as an individual we have been wrong and then attempted to get our thinking straightened out.

In able to have difficult conversations that directly affect decisions that possibly effect peoples lives we have to risk and even outright be offensive.

You dont have to be a radicalised dick about certain top ics but there are things that need to be said feom both sides in oreder for both sides to heal instead of reopening the wounds.

Scar tissue is to quote a cliche stronger than normal skin, but neither side seems to want it to heal.

I am going to shift into generalisations here and this is where the problems lie because it's not all of any particular group. There is often more difference between individuals than is ever accounted for when you generalise. Generalisations help identify problems or uptrends but do not help people deal with eachother as individuals, you kinda have to swallow your biases, your pride and accept with a humble attitude that what someone else has to say may be of use to you, even if its as simple as understanding their perspective...... (pre-face done, on with the shit show that is generalisations)

White guilt will not fix this divide, it brings the soft bigotry of low expectation, i.e "it's ok they're black" what is more racist than having excuses made for you based on skin colour, it doesnt help and lowers the accountability level in members of your society and builds resentment from those that have to deal with it, police, courts, schools, by trying to make societies colourblind we have done a lot of fucking damage with accountability on behalf of blacks and contempt on behalf of the whites.

Attempt at an analogy....

Kind of the way parents make excuses for the poor behaviour of their kids and try to ignore the problem it does not go away the behavioir gets worse, the parents get resentful and lash out at the child later for somwrhing unrelated. The root cause of the problem never being addressed allows for everyother action being far more harshly punished, most parents dont even realise theyre doing this.

Just as society seems to simply pat itswlf on the head for saying we arent racist, we're jist colour blind.....

I have more to say and probably need to edit the above.....

(Fuck Im long winded)
A conversation is the beginning. Exposing thoughts and possible perceptions is another thing. I'm not telling you what you SHOULD think about, but inviting you to, as you say, a different paradigm of how to think of something.

There are cases of white privilege from my perspective and everyday walks of life. There are cases where Blacks are overly sensitive to the point of EXPECTING things to work in their favor. There are representations from all races in which there are disparities and privileges. Only honest conversations where views are shared, challenged, researched and validated can minds be changed or opened to see a perspective not originally thought of.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:42 AM   #406
BlackCaramelCreme

Quote:

Don't you dare tame it down. Say what you want to say. If you're angry write angry. If you're happy write happy. I would hate for you to feel like you can't express yourself honestly in my thread.

Uggg
Thank you💋🌹🌹🎆

Old 04-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #407
BlackCaramelCreme

*waving hi to Gladiator*

Old 04-23-2018, 09:00 AM   #408
todski28
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A conversation is the beginning. Exposing thoughts and possible perceptions is another thing. I'm not telling you what you SHOULD think about, but inviting you to, as you say, a different paradigm of how to think of something.

There are cases of white privilege from my perspective and everyday walks of life. There are cases where Blacks are overly sensitive to the point of EXPECTING things to work in their favor. There are representations from all races in which there are disparities and privileges. Only honest conversations where views are shared, challenged, researched and validated can minds be changed or opened to see a perspective not originally thought of.
The perspective shift is the neccessary component of a good conversation walking in assuming you will learn something in the hope of having your preconcieved notions expanded. Problem is we tend to revere our thoughts as part of who we are, seperating the two under criticism is a hard task, and can be infuriating if the other party refuses to listen or acknowledge your point

I need to edit that rambling mess into some sort of coherence, thank you for indulging my diatribe and I apologise if anything was arrogant sounding.

It is I think an area that needs to be reconciled its been centuries now, surely at some point we can all grow up

As a favour to Tsotha

Old 04-23-2018, 09:55 AM   #409
BlackCaramelCreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
The perspective shift is the neccessary component of a good conversation walking in assuming you will learn something in the hope of having your preconcieved notions expanded. Problem is we tend to revere our thoughts as part of who we are, seperating the two under criticism is a hard task, and can be infuriating if the other party refuses to listen or acknowledge your point

I need to edit that rambling mess into some sort of coherence, thank you for indulging my diatribe and I apologise if anything was arrogant sounding.

It is I think an area that needs to be reconciled its been centuries now, surely at some point we can all grow up
I can say, there were times where conversation was pointless, so I do agree. For those leaving that door open to hear, whether they agree or not, those I'm choosing to acknowledge. I do believe that color does matter. My experiences are different from someone of Asian descent. I'm including all races.

The statues erected in the states were planned during the early Jim Crow era and meant to enforce a thought to intimidate and demean. Now with the taking down of them, which will cost, I've seen where a few Black businesses are grouping together to buy them up to remove them. It's a process that they are going about legally.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:59 AM   #410
BlackCaramelCreme

Don't worry, I'm not about to address EVERY exposed event of racist choices. It has been going on for so long to the point where it is clearly understood the ONLY reason it's being addressed is because people were caught on video that was made public. A member must have pissed off another or an ex girlfriend.

They have a not so secret now FB page where things are posted all the time I bet. It goes on more than you think. And not just with this fraternity. Include sororities too.

(I'm speaking of the fraternity exposed and suspended for more than just racist comments from Syracuse University)

Last edited by BlackCaramelCreme : 04-24-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Old 04-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #411
Uggg
Literotica Guru

So anyway, things have been looking a bit serious and somber in here these last few days so how about some poems people?

Uggg
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Last edited by Uggg : 04-24-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:41 PM   #412
The_gladiator

Quote:
*waving hi to Gladiator*
Hey dear. Hope you're well.

I won't get into the racist discussion and but say that prejudice exists among all groups that are faced with another group that is different from them. Does it make it right, no, but it exists. I have to deal with prejudices based on my disability and it sucks, for me I try to ignore it and live the best life I can and not perpetuate the hate by lashing back.

Team PM

My thread

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads

Old 04-24-2018, 10:43 PM   #413
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hey dear. Hope you're well.

I won't get into the racist discussion and but say that prejudice exists among all groups that are faced with another group that is different from them. Does it make it right, no, but it exists. I have to deal with prejudices based on my disability and it sucks, for me I try to ignore it and live the best life I can and not perpetuate the hate by lashing back.
You owe me a poem now Glad!
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Old 04-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #414
The_gladiator

Quote:
You owe me a poem now Glad!
I ate so much that I feel fat
My bald head might look good in a hat
I tried to work out on a mat
But couldn't do more than 2 pushups oh drat
So back to my computer I'll scurry like a rat...
How's that?

Team PM

My thread

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads

Old 04-24-2018, 11:34 PM   #415
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I ate so much that I feel fat
My bald head might look good in a hat
I tried to work out on a mat
But couldn't do more than 2 pushups oh drat
So back to my computer I'll scurry like a rat...
How's that?
My hand meets forehead... "SPLAT"
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Old 04-24-2018, 11:41 PM   #416
The_gladiator

Quote:
My hand meets forehead... "SPLAT"
Snickers... you did ask my friend
So complain you should not in the end
Yes I horribly twisted these words to bend
I can admit that I am not a poetry legend

At least it was funny, right?
If an encore you seek I'll be here all night
But you may wish me out of sight
So off to bed I just might
No longer will my words to all poets be a blight
Hehehehehe

Team PM

My thread

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads

Old 04-25-2018, 12:05 AM   #417
BlackCaramelCreme

Happy angry or sad
Glad to be bad

Fun flirty chatty
Not hardly catty

Sweet kind valued
Not quite subdued

Always ready to eat
A nice smelling treat

Hi Uggg, Hi Glad (yeah that was about you hehe)

Old 04-25-2018, 12:43 AM   #418
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Happy angry or sad
Glad to be bad

Fun flirty chatty
Not hardly catty

Sweet kind valued
Not quite subdued

Always ready to eat
A nice smelling treat

Hi Uggg, Hi Glad (yeah that was about you hehe)
Hiya BCC
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Old 04-25-2018, 02:21 AM   #419
BlackCaramelCreme

Quote:
Hiya BCC
Hey Babe💋
How are you?

Old 04-25-2018, 03:30 AM   #420
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hey Babe💋
How are you?
Up and down. Bit off at the moment. Going to have a sleep in tomorrow and hopefully will feel better after that.

How are you?
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Old 04-25-2018, 01:23 PM   #421
BlackCaramelCreme

Tender Moments

Close embraced hugs
Self gift wrapped gifts
Perfect photos taken
Welcoming true smiles
Walking hand in hand
Delicious food savored
Break of dawn sunrises
Spur of the moment fun
Possessive, direct kisses

Old 04-25-2018, 10:25 PM   #422
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Tender Moments

Close embraced hugs
Self gift wrapped gifts
Perfect photos taken
Welcoming true smiles
Walking hand in hand
Delicious food savored
Break of dawn sunrises
Spur of the moment fun
Possessive, direct kisses
My mischievous muse

Smiling sated satisfaction
Teasing ticklish toes
Stroking sensuously soft
Wonderful whispered words
Snuggly sun sets
Holding her hand

Uggg
My stories
Secret BDSM test results
PMs welcomed

Last edited by Uggg : 04-26-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:43 AM   #423
BlackCaramelCreme

[quote=Uggg;89053999]My mischievous muse

Teasing ticklish toes
Stroking sensuously soft
Snuggly sun sets
Holding her hand

My Heart's Desire

I never met
I haven't experienced
Will release me
Will undeniably satisfy
My internal beast
My lusts amplified
To share bliss
To reach heights
Within my being
Within core chambers
Of such magnitude
Of pure intensity
Where satisfaction awaits
Where gratification brims

Old 04-27-2018, 12:00 PM   #424
The_gladiator

Quote:
My mischievous muse

Teasing ticklish toes
Stroking sensuously soft
Snuggly sun sets
Holding her hand

Uggg
I miss this so much...

Team PM

My thread

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads

Old 04-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #425
BlackCaramelCreme

In Recovery

Sickness felt
Stress taking over
Body breakdowns
Mental breakdowns
Rest is needed
Repair is desired
A new attitude
Paradigm shift
I've got to be good to me
I need better health
Able to clean up MY home
Well, beginning to...a bit
In need of many things
Trying to be self sufficient
Using my energy for me

Last edited by BlackCaramelCreme : 04-28-2018 at 09:58 AM.