Michigan Roll Call

Riverside kayak connection does a demo day a couple of times in the summer. They do this at Elizabeth Park in Trenton. Free use of all their kayaks that day.

Heavner Canoe Rental also rents out kayaks for use in The Huron River. There is also a livery in Gallup Park in Ann Arbor that does rentals. Don't know of any rental places on the Clinton.
Thanks for the info! I'll have to refer back to this a few months from now. :D
kayaking is awesome and easy to catch on. If you do it at your own pace, and not try to go too fast, it's hard not to enjoy a summer morning on a calm lake with the sound of loons in the background. Its hard to beat if your the first one on the water and no boats are knocking you off kilter and annoying you with the constant sound of engines and screaming kids.
I party, A-lot, but I will be the first one to say that a nice quite morning or evening on a Michigan lake is the closest thing to perfection.
I love a quite morning outside. But nothing makes my soul smile like the screaming laughter of kiddos. :D
 
Hey Brat,

How do you feel about the reports that "Fish Mooney" won't be back for Seadon 2?
 
Although I love her animalistic style and what she brings to the show, that means room for more villains! :nana:

I wanted to see her die a grisly horrible death. Preferably at the hands of Oswald or Nigma.
 
Last edited:
I am a man in an open marriage who spends much time in Michigan for work. I seek a Michigan lover.
 
Spring is in the air! I hope everyone is getting it on like bunnies!

Still hating these cold morning starts. Kids went over to the track yesterday morning for a bit of competitive running and I thought we were going to freeze out there.
 
Still hating these cold morning starts. Kids went over to the track yesterday morning for a bit of competitive running and I thought we were going to freeze out there.

I find 28-38° is the best for a run, I've already been out. Now warming my hands with a hot cup of coffee. Perfect way to start the week!
 
morning neigbors. Cant wait till the weather gets warm enough to drive with the windows down.
 
Good morning Michigan. In case anyone is wondering it is cold out. Well at least it is here in Oscoda where I am spending my weekend.
 
21 and on and off snow falling in Detroit area. at least we have bright sun to fool us into thinking it's warmer out
 
Back
Top