washington peeps

I don't think so, there is always a huge line to get scones every year. You definitely need money when you go to the fair, stuff is so over priced
 
ok im going to organize a little get together! any one here really interested??
It has been a couple weeks or so since I visited this thread. Just skimming through I see a lot of talk about the State Fair. Is this a potential site for a meetup? Are you planning one there or somewhere else soon? Let's do it but need to get confirmation of ladies attendance as well as the guys. Looks like a lot of young bucks are surfacing--LOL
 
I'm planning on going to the fair to eat a dozen scones and then barf on a coaster.
 
I'm goin to a White and Nerdy concert at the Fair. Otherwise, I usually avoid it.
 
ohh come on, you guys don't wanna watch me puke up scones? FINE!...how about candy apples? cotton candy? ;) Don't think I even need to go on a coaster to puke up cotton candy!
 
so what this about WA peeps meeting up??? It would have to be somewhere centralized for all of us... I my self would deff like to meet some lit members, just to chat with over a round of beers or two.
 
We are having gorgeous weather this week! Anyone doing anything exciting?
Not me. Typically my plans are made on a whim. ^^ The other day I biked 12 miles or so to visit family, and tomorrow I'm biking back.

It'd sure be nice to meet someone nearby... Nice thing about an open schedule is I can make plans with people easily, nyaha~ :)

Oh, and I'm right next door to Puyallup. We get Fair hype all month. x.x;; Gets old after you've lived with it all your life, but it's definitely worth trying at least once. (Except for parking. Stuff of nightmares.)
 
Not me. Typically my plans are made on a whim. ^^ The other day I biked 12 miles or so to visit family, and tomorrow I'm biking back.

It'd sure be nice to meet someone nearby... Nice thing about an open schedule is I can make plans with people easily, nyaha~ :)

Oh, and I'm right next door to Puyallup. We get Fair hype all month. x.x;; Gets old after you've lived with it all your life, but it's definitely worth trying at least once. (Except for parking. Stuff of nightmares.)

Bet that sucks. I don't listen to the radio or watch tv really, so I don't actually have to listen to fair ads which are annoying as hell... So I can't imagine living so close and having to deal with It all the time. :/
 
Checkin in peeps.
*throws my arms around you, locking you into a tight, crushing, squishy, melty and blissful embrace for several long, silent minutes, warming your body with mine, absorbing the affections of your heart's tender pulse against my chest in the ancient kind of human celebration only to be found in hugs* :heart:

Gift from me to our "resident hug-a-holic". :)

My day was fantastic, and very mellow. German grandparents know how to live in relaxation, totally. ^^ Yourself?
 
Hey y'all. Just a hint to the newbies.

Make sure you check out profiles an make sure you fill em out too.
 
well its awesome to have some warm weather...It's great to see some people in the tacoma/puyallup/spanaway/olympia area...I started my Masters degree so I haven't been on in a while...I miss you guys!!
 
Hello All

27 M Single, Smokey Point fellow, interested in some kinky fun ladies. Can travel to Marysville, Everett, Bellingham, and Downtown seattle.:heart:
 
well its awesome to have some warm weather...It's great to see some people in the tacoma/puyallup/spanaway/olympia area...I started my Masters degree so I haven't been on in a while...I miss you guys!!

Awesome, congrats on starting. Hope the Masters goes really well and you can teach us all something when you're done ;)!
 
Back
Top