Georgia members?

Looking forward to a little trivia tonight, and then easing into the weekend

exhausted, worked from 4pm till 5am yesterday

came home and slept maybe 2 hours on the couch while my son watched morning cartoons sitting on my stomach...

We came in 3rd but could have done better if we hadn't made stupid mistakes! Oh well, it was fun anyway.

Looks like another night of storms here in the ATL!

We came in 3rd but could have done better if we hadn't made stupid mistakes! Oh well, it was fun anyway.

Looks like another night of storms here in the ATL!

Yeah - I do like to win, but i definitely just enjoy being out with friends

Herroh!

21 female in Atlanta! West Atlanta, I think. I don't know, I'm directionally challenged. I just take the MARTA where I need to go and stay on campus the rest of the time.

How goes all?

21 female in Atlanta! West Atlanta, I think. I don't know, I'm directionally challenged. I just take the MARTA where I need to go and stay on campus the rest of the time.

How goes all?

Hi. I'd be happy to give direction. Sorry, it was right there :p. I'm driving around in Smyrna right now.

Look towards Six Flags. That's West. ;)
Don't use a telescope though, because you might see in my front door and I'm naked. :eek:

How goes all?

I was not aware the interwebz was based anywhere near Atlanta. Shows what avoiding anything north of the southern edge of 285 will do for you.

Which campus? if you don't mind me asking...

It goes, sometimes better than other times.

Anyway, greetings from the south side on you favorite vice.

Well, I assumed I live on the west side since it's called West End. I go to school in the Atlanta University Center.

Fun stuff, eh?

*sigh* No, I don't go to Georgia Tech. That's what everyone asks. Just getting the question out of the way.

I'm a 51 year old single guy relatively new to GA. I'm in the north east part of the state...love it out here!

Well, I assumed I live on the west side since it's called West End. I go to school in the Atlanta University Center.

Fun stuff, eh?

*sigh* No, I don't go to Georgia Tech. That's what everyone asks. Just getting the question out of the way.

mmm, West End....
Used to work in that area till I got transferred (finally) out of Atlanta. I know that area quite well, not that I am offering for my wife and I to come visit or anything ;)

Yes, West End can be a fun area, till the sun goes down :eek:

Back