North Carolina anyone

What a contrast...

Last weekend was warm and beautiful. I spent Sunday afternoon outside, and even fired up my new grill.

Right now, the wind is howling outside, and the temperatures are dropping into the teens tonight. Snow and below freezing temperatures in the forecast for the next several days.

Then again, we could be buried in snow in Boston...
 
I hope everyone has been surviving all the cold weather lately. Looking forward to the semi warm weather tomorrow? Granted I think it is supposed to be a little wet though... at least it won't be freezing or below freezing! Have to look on the bright side somehow right? I am just glad we are not up north...
 
I find it interesting that after a week of wearing a hat, gloves, and an overcoat, I was out today in a hooded sweatshirt. I think my body has acclimated (a scary thought). When the temperature reaches 50 F, I'll be in shorts and a tee shirt (an even scarier thought).
 
I know here in Charlotte we are supposed to get in the 50's tomorrow... but that could change in a heartbeat! Ahhhh North Carolina weather you never really know what to wear on a daily basis except for summer.
 
The forecast for the Triad is upper forties. I'll keep my sweatshirt on, and an umbrella handy.

.
 
Wow, here in the Charlotte area we got up to 58 today... not much rain all day, which was nice. Keep the umbrealla handy though!!
 
Ready for the weather? Several inches of snow in the forecast for tonight. Schools in the Piedmont already closed for tomorrow.

Jim Cantory is in Charlotte, so it must be bad...
 
Beautiful weather today!! I hope everyone gets to enjoy it today.. before the rain comes back that is.
 
This thread has been quiet for quite a while... leave it to a late and quite unsatisfying night at the Raleigh Times to incite a desire to bump it back to quasi relevancy. ...Now, if only I had a compelling question or witty retort to spur on conversation...
 
bump

This thread has been quiet for quite a while... leave it to a late and quite unsatisfying night at the Raleigh Times to incite a desire to bump it back to quasi relevancy. ...Now, if only I had a compelling question or witty retort to spur on conversation...

I don't have a witty retort to spur conversation but I will bump it back up to the top.

F in Durham. Anyone here?
 
Last edited:
Nc

Hey you, how are you enjoying this fine day ? I'm an older guy just north of Charlotte who enjoys classy, beautiful, adventurous and naughty women. Chat ?
 
I don't have a witty retort to spur conversation but I will bump it back up to the top.

F in Durham. Anyone here?

Haha, much appreciated harem. How's Durham doing these days? Anything new which might be of interest to the Lit community?
 
Enjoying the night tonight in the Queen City ... hope everyone is having a good evening!!
 
Back
Top