Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #25001
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
I am drinking...
yeah...drinking...
and um...hurting.
yup. hurting.
and that means I would like to hurt someone too...but I won't.
And that means that I need to focus somewhere else...and so i shall.

damn this is good sloe gin.
It's red and cold and sweet...
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:41 PM   #25002
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 31,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Are you watching pr0n again?
 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #25003
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave
 
Miss_Vivi's Avatar
 
Miss_Vivi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: It's wet.
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
Are you watching pr0n again?
Sure. If you call the vortex pr0n.
__________________

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #25004
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Sure. If you call the vortex pr0n.
*grabs a Vivi for hugs*

WHY??

*shrugs*

cuz I need em and you get the joy of providing.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #25005
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave
 
Miss_Vivi's Avatar
 
Miss_Vivi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: It's wet.
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*grabs a Vivi for hugs*

WHY??

*shrugs*

cuz I need em and you get the joy of providing.
Hugs lunaface good and then does a little more and then kisses her cheek, and then the other, and then hugs her and then clings and then kisses her and then grins happily.

Yay for Luna hugs.
__________________

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #25006
dryfter
Sexy Kitten Master
 
dryfter's Avatar
 
dryfter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dryfting across the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,801
*yawns* Thirteen hour day. No posty goodness for me now that I'm home. Might just go to bed.
__________________
Not every problem faced can be solved, yet no problem can be solved until it is faced.


I like your pants around your feet.
I like the dirt that's on your knees.
I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favorite damn disease.

Chad Kroeger - Nickelback - "Figured You Out."
 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #25007
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Hugs lunaface good and then does a little more and then kisses her cheek, and then the other, and then hugs her and then clings and then kisses her and then grins happily.

Yay for Luna hugs.
A soft smile, eyes slitted and darker than normal, strong arms curling around curvy goodness.

Yay for Viviness.

Do you know you are one of the few women here that I don't want to physically ravage??

It makes you safe for hugs.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #25008
Faux_Pas
Santa Baby...
 
Faux_Pas's Avatar
 
Faux_Pas is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Where the sidewalk ends.
Posts: 2,385
Wanting some of miss Luna's alcohol.
__________________



Musings of the Fox
Updated Dec. 3

 

Old 01-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #25009
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux_Pas View Post
Wanting some of miss Luna's alcohol.
I will give it to you...

*nods*

Come sit on my fa...um...lap??

I will share...

nods and whispers

Never mind, I would want to ravage you...I will leave you a glass on the front porch.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #25010
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave
 
Miss_Vivi's Avatar
 
Miss_Vivi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: It's wet.
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
A soft smile, eyes slitted and darker than normal, strong arms curling around curvy goodness.

Yay for Viviness.

Do you know you are one of the few women here that I don't want to physically ravage??

It makes you safe for hugs.
Cuddles a Luna and frowns

I didn't know.. and I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I mean yay safe for hugs and all... but I likes the ravaging sometimes.
__________________

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #25011
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Cuddles a Luna and frowns

I didn't know.. and I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I mean yay safe for hugs and all... but I likes the ravaging sometimes.
places sharp white teeth on a cute earlobe and tugs...whispers.

Not that I don't want to do terrible things to you...I do...sometimes, but you have moved from being a fantasy person to being a REAL person, to me. That means ravaging just doesn't work.

Though if you ever hold still for longer than five minutes I will do my damnedest to turn you into a writhing, matted, bruised up mess...but only cuz I love ya.

__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #25012
palemoon2035
Literotica Guru
 
palemoon2035's Avatar
 
palemoon2035 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 2,472
Losing my internet self as I disappear back into real life. I don't know which self I like better...
 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #25013
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by palemoon2035 View Post
Losing my internet self as I disappear back into real life. I don't know which self I like better...
Curls around a Moon

I like any self that stops and says hello...

nods
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #25014
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave
 
Miss_Vivi's Avatar
 
Miss_Vivi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: It's wet.
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
places sharp white teeth on a cute earlobe and tugs...whispers.

Not that I don't want to do terrible things to you...I do...sometimes, but you have moved from being a fantasy person to being a REAL person, to me. That means ravaging just doesn't work.

Though if you ever hold still for longer than five minutes I will do my damnedest to turn you into a writhing, matted, bruised up mess...but only cuz I love ya.

Grins and cuddles her tighter still

I'm okay with this. Good luck with getting me to stay still... it's not likely to happen. Iz teh impossible task!!!

Though I'm sure between you and Daddy or you and Vail, y'all could manage it juuuusssstttt fine.

shudders

I'm gonna need a minute to recover from that thought.

pauses.


Grins.


Squeezes


and dances off, leaving loves for the Lunakinz in her wake
__________________

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #25015
palemoon2035
Literotica Guru
 
palemoon2035's Avatar
 
palemoon2035 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 2,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Curls around a Moon

I like any self that stops and says hello...

nods
Hi!

*does a seductive dance*

I will always say hello. I am just seeking balance. And I am trying to keep my house from falling apart.
 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #25016
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Grins and cuddles her tighter still

I'm okay with this. Good luck with getting me to stay still... it's not likely to happen. Iz teh impossible task!!!

Though I'm sure between you and Daddy or you and Vail, y'all could manage it juuuusssstttt fine.

shudders

I'm gonna need a minute to recover from that thought.

pauses.


Grins.


Squeezes


and dances off, leaving loves for the Lunakinz in her wake
Watches a dancing Vivi while listening to Putting Holes in happiness and smiles~a small, dimpled thing that fades quickly. Luna loves the person behind the Vivi...the woman with strength and passion and a big heart.

She just wishes she herself were the same...
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #25017
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by palemoon2035 View Post
Hi!

*does a seductive dance*

I will always say hello. I am just seeking balance. And I am trying to keep my house from falling apart.
watches the seductive dance with every evidence of glee

I have been seeking after balance for about 2 weeks now.
It is hard to find.

Hugs tightly.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #25018
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In medias res
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Watches a dancing Vivi while listening to Putting Holes in happiness and smiles~a small, dimpled thing that fades quickly. Luna loves the person behind the Vivi...the woman with strength and passion and a big heart.

She just wishes she herself were the same...
*more hugs for the lovely lupine lady, a soft whisper of words in her ear*

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.
__________________
Lequel loup gagnera? Celui qui vous nourrissez.


 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #25019
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*more hugs for the lovely lupine lady, a soft whisper of words in her ear*

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.
curls into a Fr33kn3ss for a single solitary moment before pressing a soft kiss to HIS dimple

Thanks papi. Maybe, one day, I will believe it to be true.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #25020
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In medias res
Posts: 13,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
curls into a Fr33kn3ss for a single solitary moment before pressing a soft kiss to HIS dimple

Thanks papi. Maybe, one day, I will believe it to be true.
One day, you will. I believe it.

*Smiles at the dimple kiss*
__________________
Lequel loup gagnera? Celui qui vous nourrissez.


 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #25021
palemoon2035
Literotica Guru
 
palemoon2035's Avatar
 
palemoon2035 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 2,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
watches the seductive dance with every evidence of glee

I have been seeking after balance for about 2 weeks now.
It is hard to find.

Hugs tightly.
*hugs*

Balance is hard to find...but eventually it will find you. No need to seek what is naturally present in the universe.

*shakes her booty and sets it in your lap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*more hugs for the lovely lupine lady, a soft whisper of words in her ear*

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.
I would have to agree with Fr33k! As evidenced by your post to me above.
 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #25022
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
One day, you will. I believe it.

*Smiles at the dimple kiss*


If you say so, let it BE so...

WAIDRN

putting away the alcohol and attempting to work on my writing.
Two story posts and a Desire piece that should have been put up days ago.

THEN...maybe...a nook piece for JW, if my mind set can be brought to where it needs to be.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #25023
Daddi_DJ
Literotica Guru
 
Daddi_DJ's Avatar
 
Daddi_DJ is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,112
Drinking and wondering why I open my mouth!!! FUCK!!!
__________________
~It is what it is, so call it that~
 

Old 01-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #25024
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave
 
Miss_Vivi's Avatar
 
Miss_Vivi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: It's wet.
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*more hugs for the lovely lupine lady, a soft whisper of words in her ear*

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.
Quoted for fucking truth.
That man has laid down some realness.

You look to my strength and I see nothing, because I am too often in awe of yours. That I am stronger because I want to grow up and shake my fist at the world like a Luna, while telling it to fuck off.

I want that badassery to be part of my lexicon.
You have that.
You are that.
__________________

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

 

Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #25025
Britwitch
Classically curvy
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lost among the falling leaves
Posts: 23,075
Tea. Porridge. Disney channel.

Oh yeah. I rock.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.