Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Baby's in big, big trouble...

tumblr_lg7d9rlTM51qefr66o1_500.jpg

This thread rocks my world! It's just exactly what I needed to read. I'm 31 and married with two kids. I've never been with a woman, but I've always fantasized about it, and regretted that I didn't do it before I got married.
But lately, it's been an obsession. I think about other women pretty exclusively when I'm having sex with my husband. The facial hair is distracting...;)
I've lost a lot of weight recently and I think I've finally gained some confidence in my appearance. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I look the best I have in my life and have this crazy sex drive that is dying to experience the love of another girl and I can't do anything about it! I'm also just craving a connection with another woman with similar feelings. Send me a message if you need to connect. :kiss:
I will definitely be keeping up with this thread. Thanks so much to everyone who has shared delicious, painful or other experiences!

When I was about 21, a perfectly platonic lesbian friend of mine drunkenly confided that a woman we both knew (a married professor) was secretly very attracted to me. I was so flattered that it made my head spin.

I often wonder if one of my straight, heterosexual friends or coworkers has ever had a physical attraction or crush on me. Its quite thrilling to think that I could be the cause of their forbidden lesbian lust.

Thanks! I like to think that perhaps I was the object of at least one girl's secrete fantasy.

I'll tell ya what. If any attractive married women need someone to talk with! I'm here for ya!

Just a question for the married women here. I'm single so wondering if the 'married' woman part of this thread is because married woman feel they have missed out on something or are bored with their husbands ( sexually) or about maybe the 'taboo' of of being with another woman ?
Just curious and certainly no judgment or offense at all.

Just a question for the married women here. I'm single so wondering if the 'married' woman part of this thread is because married woman feel they have missed out on something or are bored with their husbands ( sexually) or about maybe the 'taboo' of of being with another woman ?

Nice question Amy ;)
Married Ladies... what do ya think??

huh? Guys arn't allowed to post in here?

I'm just curious if anyone has considered finding a call girl to satisfy their fantasy.

Well since this GLBT chatter and you are a guy, you must be gay. Which is cool...
So do you fantasize about married men???

Obviously, this will be different for everyone. But for me, I think the biggest thing is that it's something I've missed out on that I have no chance of experiencing short of my husband kicking the bucket, which I clearly don't want! I would definitely have the same desires if I was single, just not exactly the same frustrations.

I'm not married. But I find married quite attractive. Maybe it is the taboo, naughty of taking a woman away from a man. Showing her what she is missing.

Yes, I fantasize about women all the time.

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

I really just wanna find a cute girl with big breast whowill let me hug and kiss and cuddle her. :D then perhaps dom her a little, is that so much to ask for?

I have a question for you lovely ladies. I would love to make trips to the park, library, gym, etc. more interesting with some fun flirtation with other ladies. Has anyone had any luck with flirting it up with random hotties? What are the right things to say to find out if there's any interest?
There was another mom at the library the other day with a gorgeous accent and a beautiful ass. A little flirtation would have been a blast, but I'm so shy! :kiss:

I have a question for you lovely ladies. I would love to make trips to the park, library, gym, etc. more interesting with some fun flirtation with other ladies. Has anyone had any luck with flirting it up with random hotties? What are the right things to say to find out if there's any interest?
There was another mom at the library the other day with a gorgeous accent and a beautiful ass. A little flirtation would have been a blast, but I'm so shy! :kiss:

The real question would be when do I NOT..:D
I love to particular flirt with clerks and checkers as the get kinda bored and tired with the same old day. So if I can bring a smile or stroke an ego a bit. And the fantasies that develop in my head on the way home... sweet :heart:

Obviously, this will be different for everyone. But for me, I think the biggest thing is that it's something I've missed out on that I have no chance of experiencing short of my husband kicking the bucket, which I clearly don't want! I would definitely have the same desires if I was single, just not exactly the same frustrations.

I'm not married. But I find married quite attractive. Maybe it is the taboo, naughty of taking a woman away from a man. Showing her what she is missing.

Well since this GLBT chatter and you are a guy, you must be gay. Which is cool...
So do you fantasize about married men???

Thank you. Some interesting viewpoints /answers> Guess I'm content that I am having my flings now.

The real question would be when do I NOT..:D
I love to particular flirt with clerks and checkers as the get kinda bored and tired with the same old day. So if I can bring a smile or stroke an ego a bit. And the fantasies that develop in my head on the way home... sweet :heart:

I luv to do that too .... :)

It's always nice to receive a compliment. Notice her earrings or something. Smile and I'm sure she'll smile back. That's a start :)

Back