The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh...

"You know, if you dont feel sexy or attractive in what you put on... put something else on.
Cause, I could give three shits what you're wearing. If you feel sexy in it, it shows.
... For example. If you felt sexy in a flour sack and an hank of 220 wire I'll go get my feather duster and clean ya off. That way your not walkin around looking like you just blew a powder donut. Then... then I'm going to lick you till your cloths fall the fuck off anyway."

ahhh...

"You know, if you dont feel sexy or attractive in what you put on... put something else on.
Cause, I could give three shits what you're wearing. If you feel sexy in it, it shows.
... For example. If you felt sexy in a flour sack and an hank of 220 wire I'll go get my feather duster and clean ya off. That way your not walkin around looking like you just blew a powder donut. Then... then I'm going to lick you till your cloths fall the fuck off anyway."

-Chuckles-

This is why I adore you so much

-::kiss:'s and bites chin-

An I thought it was cause ...... erm. yea. Not goonna say the a word.

Don't hold back. That would be absolutely adorable! :cool:

glances round before jerking her foot swiftly to the side and kicking the nearest time zone, frowning at the imaginary line before pouting

Stupid time zone!

pauses and then sticks tongue out at it, for good measure

Don't do that or else we'll get daylight saving early.

I won't kick it too hard

innocent smile

glances round before jerking her foot swiftly to the side and kicking the nearest time zone, frowning at the imaginary line before pouting

Stupid time zone!

pauses and then sticks tongue out at it, for good measure

I won't kick it too hard

innocent smile

-Just busts out laughing- That made my morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back