What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That USA girls gymnastics team are pretty darn cute! Reminds me of when my son was in the 4th grade and we were watching the Olympics that year.. he and a few of his friends were parked in front of the tv only when the gymnasts were on.. lol! They were gaga over Dominique Moceanu.
 
Dang...another one.......:(

.....and one more thing....NOT a fan of their leotards.....look rather somber to me...
apparently they are grading tough in this set.... let's see if they do all the other teams like that.

Have to say, their floor routines are rather uninspiring too..
 
awww.. poor girl! Hard to be on the same team and one of you gets kicked out by another.

That is a weird thing.....but to be honest, I know she is upset, but had she done better she would be competing for the all around.

Everyone seems kind of off tonight!!
 
I doubt I'll be sleeping to tonight. I slept for 5 hours in the middle of the day today.

Preparing a shit ton of vitamin B to make it past dinner tomorrow.
 
Yet another lighting went through my spines.....and yes, down with the bloody back pain again :(
 
Exit Humanity, delicious cupcakes, good chat, great company- tonight is another good night at work. I need to remember that when I feel angry about still working here. I hate it here, but there are good parts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top