Is Facebook inherently evil?

Yes but I still go on and check for funny memes, see if anyone died and to check and see if any of the women from my high school days have finally come to their senses and decided to fuck me. There's a couple still got the looks.

I love it whenever I hear something like, "Well, I know this and this about blah, blah, blah. I talk to them all the time. No one takes that stuff from anyone, it's just out there. Not really talk, but on Facebook".:D

And the Book of Faces was opened : and lo! The Prophet Mark said unto the Masses, send me your gripes, your cats, and your constant wittering, and I shall be rich beyond compare...

Know what's weird tho? Almost none of the women I've fucked over the years are on FB. If you don't count ex wives I've found exactly 2. Now I know to most of you that is probably the extent of your sexual experience and you're like "wow, you found all the chicks you've fucked on FB?" But no, there were more. 4's a good number, right? I worked hard for all that pussy.
Anyway, 2. Seriously, what is it about my dick that makes women become hermits? I mean I get that they'll never have better but no need to punish themselves for it.

I was on FB briefly at one time. It's been a few years. No telling what's going on w/that account. I hear mixed things on occasion.

"Oh, Numnuts! I seen that stuff you put on FB" - 'Really? I don't post there."

"Hey Numnuts, I sent you message on FB, why haven't you responded?"
- Really? I don't post there.

I've never been fucked on FB. But I haven't really tried. I had reason to use FB a decade ago for a few weeks, but she died. What is FB? An evil attractor draining users of their personal data, freely given, and thus no more immoral than a Venus flytrap. Nobody forced you to land there. FLy away, suckers!

I've never been fucked on FB. But I haven't really tried. I had reason to use FB a decade ago for a few weeks, but she died. What is FB? An evil attractor draining users of their personal data, freely given, and thus no more immoral than a Venus flytrap. Nobody forced you to land there. FLy away, suckers!

If I'm fucking, I don't think I'd want to do it on FB. A bed or something fairly close to it is much preferred.

z-funny-68.jpg

Facebook is a platform or venue where people post content.

It has no mind of its own, its filled with whatever people put there.

So the bullying, abuse, cheating, exploiting and all other bad shit on there is a reflection of society.

People suck, hence social media sucks.

Facebook is a platform or venue where people post content.

It has no mind of its own, its filled with whatever people put there.

So the bullying, abuse, cheating, exploiting and all other bad shit on there is a reflection of society.

People suck, hence social media sucks.

That's what it looks like on the surface. Does it really require 26000 people to maintain a forum?

I equate fb to lit.
It's a place where loads of crap gets put up for everyone to see, with the ocassional intelligent or interesting post tucked away in the mire.
I am on fb mainly because my adult kids prefer to use it and it helps us keep in touch, although lately I have branched out a little and have found some gardening and waste-free living groups that are quite helpfull.

People either love it or hate it..... It's a communication tool, just like all the other communication tools.

That's what it looks like on the surface. Does it really require 26000 people to maintain a forum?

most likely 25,990 bots and a staff of ten people.

when something vile is uploaded on there....like those animals in Canada who dated raped a girl and posted pics of it in process on their site, they say they can't possibly screen everything posted there.

Or maybe it is 26k people 'shadowbanning' anyone they don't like for whatever reason they don't like.

Facebook is as inherently evil as any other site or forum where people can "freely" post content or opinions.

Facebook is as inherently evil as any other site or forum where people can "freely" post content or opinions.

Not every site or forum is data mining the fuck out of you. Why does Facebook? Ya'll are looking at this from a user point of view. Big picture, people.

Not every site or forum is data mining the fuck out of you. Why does Facebook? Ya'll are looking at this from a user point of view. Big picture, people.
Do you remember Snowden's data mining leak? The data mining program PRISM? This shits been going on for years and FB is just the teeny, tiniest tip of the iceberg.

Do you remember Snowden's data mining leak? The data mining program PRISM? This shits been going on for years and FB is just the teeny, tiniest tip of the iceberg.
'They', i.e. corporate and government factions, know everything you earn, buy, eat, shit, screw, waste, abuse, and try. Do not delude yourself that privacy exists. You are seen and heard, as we all are. Live, knowing this.

Is there a mining program here that shows everyone a faked email address? I noticed the one someone put on my profile isn't mine.

If anyone cares, you're fucked.

Or the person's email in my profile is fucked even worse. Though, I should take it as a compliment seeing how the email address itself does indeed describe me quite well. I'm not Starkguy. I'm Iron Man.

I've had problems w/this site from day one since joining last month. And I'm not talking about the usual paranoid wackos thinking someone is everyone else.

Back