Flash me!

Again, my apologies for being gone so long but I have been in good (and extremely talented) hands. ;)
attachment.php
:heart:

P.S. and now you have revealed your hand(s)
I want what is in his hands! Absolutely gorgeous!

mmmm ... delicious-looking photograph! I like the lighting effect, and of course that pinched nipple. So tempting to give that chain a tug, or two ... ;) :devil:
Thank you Master...I mean Mister. :D It's always fun to tug or try new things. Do you have any suggestions?

The twins and my pearly whites!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1

Forget about stockings hung by the fireplace Ms I. :kiss: :heart: I'm a fan of stockings in bed. ;) :devil: Actually by the fireplace works too. And on the couch. And on the table. Oh! In the car.

I guess it's not the stockings that matter so much as the stuffers. What sort of stuffers do you like Ms I? :confused: :rolleyes:

Cheers :heart:

Forget about stockings hung by the fireplace Ms I. :kiss: :heart: I'm a fan of stockings in bed. ;) :devil: Actually by the fireplace works too. And on the couch. And on the table. Oh! In the car.

I guess it's not the stockings that matter so much as the stuffers. What sort of stuffers do you like Ms I? :confused: :rolleyes:

Cheers :heart:

mr rogue, good to see you...

not as good as seeing the sexy lady, of course...

Back