Flash me!

MsInsatiahell

Really Experienced
Flashbacks, flashbulbs, flash dance, flash a smile...just flash me.

Let's kick off this thread with a flashback to the very first erotic photo I took of myself about 2 1/2 years ago.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Let's kick off this thread with a flashback to the very first erotic photo I took of myself about 2 1/2 years ago.

You certainly started off with a quality shot. Just lovely.

Very sexy Dear! Thanks for the share ;)

Nice flashback, now fast forward some an flash us again sexy lady mmm

I knew those boots were made for walking MI but clearly the boobs we're made for flashing. ;) :devil: So one good chest flash deserves another.

Cheers

Attachments

• Flash (Medium).jpg
    Flash (Medium).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Wow, what a thread idea. Not able to post my desired entry right now, but will do when I can. BTW, sexy pics so far.

xox
Kiwi

attachment.php

That shouldn't be a click away!

Sexy flash there. And before anyone asks, the flasher on the big screen at the Cards game the other night wasn't me.

That certainly is erotic!

That is a lovely flashback

I appreciate the compliment. Feel free to post your own "flash". ;)

You certainly started off with a quality shot. Just lovely.
Thank you Icy. You inspire me. :heart:

Very sexy Dear! Thanks for the share ;)

Thank you and you are welcome. Momma taught me to share. haha

Nice flashback, now fast forward some an flash us again sexy lady mmm

Thank you and there will be more. :)

Exquisite

You are too kind. :eek:

Wow, what a thread idea. Not able to post my desired entry right now, but will do when I can. BTW, sexy pics so far.
xox
Kiwi

I look forward to your contribution(s).

That shouldn't be a click away!

Aww shucks; thanks for the help. I was on my phone yesterday and it wasn't cooperating with me. :eek:

Sexy flash there. And before anyone asks, the flasher on the big screen at the Cards game the other night wasn't me.

I agree with ArtFan2...a comparison is needed to verify the trueness of your statement. :devil::)

That certainly is erotic!

There's just something about a blindfold that turns ordinary into extraordinary. :devil: LOL

I knew those boots were made for walking MI but clearly the boobs we're made for flashing. ;) :devil: So one good chest flash deserves another.

Cheers

Nice flash of the chest and your eyes as well.

No trauma here. I come back to comment and my eyes are sad.

I thought I'd post a flashback as well.
Way back to my first ever pic posted on lit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 18-6-16, 5 36 30 am.jpg
    photo 18-6-16, 5 36 30 am.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 52

attachment.php
Gorgeous! Im pretty sure you will be causing flashbacks for me now! Not complaining :)

I thought I'd post a flashback as well.
Way back to my first ever pic posted on lit.

attachment.php

That's an awesome flashback. I'd eat a steady diet of LSD if they were all going to be like that.

It's funny you should mention boots...I had planned on this being my next post. :) It's like you knew!!!
:heart:
Oh and PLEASE flash me again you sexy sexy man!

I sense a bit of insider trading. Lol

I want to be a cowgirl!

Stunning shot.

Ohhh gawd, I loved your first picture, but this, well, the legs, hint of ass, holding onto the post, whewwwwwwwwwww! This, ladies and gentlemen, is erotica.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2032504&d=1505425824

It's funny you should mention boots...I had planned on this being my next post. :) It's like you knew!!!
:heart:
Oh and PLEASE flash me again you sexy sexy man!

For you it is now a two-fer. :)

A memory lane series. Love it you gorgeous lady

Back