Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see what I can dig up....value village here I come;)
And what....I could do a boss tribute..maybe you'd think it was hot;)[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt about your hotness. Slutty Boss could work!

Popping in to say a quick Merry Christmas....I thought I'd leave a pressie or two. The last of the fishnets...for now;)
I thought I'd wear them under my Christmas outfit today....I've succeeded in driving myself just a little crazy....I may need help....lots and lots of help

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:kiss:
Never let it be said that us "Lit'ers" would not be willing to "lend a hand" (or any other body parts" to a damsel in distress, that dress or undressed!!!!!

Popping in to say a quick Merry Christmas....I thought I'd leave a pressie or two. The last of the fishnets...for now;)
I thought I'd wear them under my Christmas outfit today....I've succeeded in driving myself just a little crazy....I may need help....lots and lots of help

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:kiss:

I dont think you will fall short of volunteers to help you, and I'm in front of the line:rose::kiss:

On it...Slutty Boss...here I come;)

You're just trying to turn me on.
Carry on![/QUOTE]
Is it working;) I'd hate to make it so every time you watched or listened to The Boss you got hot;) lol
Never let it be said that us "Lit'ers" would not be willing to "lend a hand" (or any other body parts" to a damsel in distress, that dress or undressed!!!!!
Let the body part loans commence....in person offers only.
Okay - I am NOT sweet! I am truthful. There's a difference. :)

Mmmmm...yes....a bite....
Whatever you say Nigel...*ahem...cough...sweet*
And yes....a bite...or three;)

I dont think you will fall short of volunteers to help you, and I'm in front of the line:rose::kiss:
A line...whooo....I best eat my wheaties.....or we could just run away and ditch the line;)
Any way I can help!

Awww....shucks.

Any more beyond and you'd have to have eyes on your......lol

Merry Christmas sweet Emmy.....hope you had a naughty delicious day.[/QUOT

On my penis you were going to day:rolleyes::nana:

Yup...penis...there I said it....PENIS....lol

You're just trying to turn me on.
Carry on!
Is it working;) I'd hate to make it so every time you watched or listened to The Boss you got hot;) lol

Let the body part loans commence....in person offers only.

A line...whooo....I best eat my wheaties.....or we could just run away and ditch the line;)
Yup...penis...there I said it....PENIS....lol

Ok ditch them :D but they will be angry is that selfish or what.

I'm just going to roll my eyes and shake my head at the whole "sweet" thing...I give up.

Hang on - I want to make sure I understand, because they're not my rules: do I have to bite one Canadian girl three times, or three Canadian girls once each? And is there a preselected Canadian girl, or do I have to travel to a Canadian consulate?

Someone mentioned that tights were a tease....thigh highs would be better....so as a farewell tribute to fishnets and since I like to cut shit up(and had to improvise)....here it is....wave goodbye the the pose and the nets...lol
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Someone mentioned that tights were a tease....thigh highs would be better....so as a farewell tribute to fishnets and since I like to cut shit up(and had to improvise)....here it is....wave goodbye the the pose and the nets...lol

Love it. They will missed but looking forward to new themes. My head is spinning already.

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG you are Damn Sexy.....as always:rose::kiss::)

I think you're a whole lot of teasing. It's not only the thighs. I'd love to follow the inside of them though.;)
I like your improvise. Very sexy!:)

Ok ditch them :D but they will be angry is that selfish or what.
Everyone needs to be selfish once in awhile!
Good, cause I just couldn't keep my hands off that ass of yours :D
Not that shoveling some snow is anything to make me pussy out , but I thought you were talking about needing help with being driven crazy :D
They say men who do chores get more!!!
Too bad there is a bit of water between us, or else I'd live to help you out of it.;)
Thank goodness for boats.

I'm just going to roll my eyes and shake my head at the whole "sweet" thing...I give up.

Hang on - I want to make sure I understand, because they're not my rules: do I have to bite one Canadian girl three times, or three Canadian girls once each? And is there a preselected Canadian girl, or do I have to travel to a Canadian consulate?
Well the more you sample the more you know. As for the girl...you can pick. I can't speak for anyone else but more than one bite seems appropriate.
:p:p:p NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!! :p:p:p
Lololol oh Claude

Love it. They will missed but looking forward to new themes. My head is spinning already.
Don't get dizzy;)

OMG you are Damn Sexy.....as always:rose::kiss::)
Thanks Bowtie:kiss:
I think you're a whole lot of teasing. It's not only the thighs. I'd love to follow the inside of them though.;)
I like your improvise. Very sexy!:)
Me...tease? Never....

If that be the case you'll have a long line of guys volunteering to do every little chore that you have... and I'll be at the front

Ok...I have dishes...laundry....and the floors really need to be mopped! I like to show my appreciation for hard work for sure though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back