women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

The only way I've ever been able to give myself an orgasm is by squeezing my legs together really tightly several times. I can't do it by touching myself with my hands, although it feels good. I've never tried toys however....lol.

An electric toothbrush. That swirly little head is heaven against my clit.

There is a running joke on The Big Bang Theory about using an electric toothbrush for that purpose. At one point (after admitting her secondly use for said device), frustrated with Sheldon's lack of physical attention his "girlfriend" Amy says she is "going to brush her teeth... for a long time."

hi

Lotion bottles, candles, tub faucet (the water), shower head, tub ledge (riding it), brush handle, pillow, water bottles, extra thick Sharpie marker (works great for clit stimulation and thrusting, especially at work or driving).

There is a running joke on The Big Bang Theory about using an electric toothbrush for that purpose. At one point (after admitting her secondly use for said device), frustrated with Sheldon's lack of physical attention his "girlfriend" Amy says she is "going to brush her teeth... for a long time."

THAT is good stuff!:D

The only way I've ever been able to give myself an orgasm is by squeezing my legs together really tightly several times. I can't do it by touching myself with my hands, although it feels good. I've never tried toys however....lol.

Before I even knew what I was doing as a kid I used to this as way to get off.
Also used a the handle of an old hair brush, handle of a mirror, marker pen, pillow, duvet they were the first couple things I used.
I still use a pillow but have moved on with the others aha

Before I even knew what I was doing as a kid I used to this as way to get off.
Also used a the handle of an old hair brush, handle of a mirror, marker pen, pillow, duvet they were the first couple things I used.
I still use a pillow but have moved on with the others aha

Pillow humping is so sexy!

One of the loveliest things is a really tight pair of jeans, the sort that are really snug on your bottom, and the seam sits just right - as I walk it rubs between my legs, all the way from my arse to the top of my pubic bone, the most delicious mixture of pressure and caressing. I can often cum as I walk along, and having to stifle it is even more arousing. I know I blush though, and the apprehension of someone guessing is incredibly erotic. I am quite a wet girl though, so if I want to stay decent, it's either a long shirt or careful choice of jeans colour!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked the electric toothbrush, I used to steal my ex's one while he was out it always worked like charm, if I was feeling very naughty I wouldn't wash it afterwards, he never noticed though :rolleyes:

Lotion bottles, candles, tub faucet (the water), shower head, tub ledge (riding it), brush handle, pillow, water bottles, extra thick Sharpie marker (works great for clit stimulation and thrusting, especially at work or driving).
Wow - that is a lot of desire and imagination. I see I'll have to pay more attention in traffic, too - not defensive driving, but to see who doesn't have both hands on the wheel. Don't suppose you'd consider carpooling???

After my divorce my ex mother in law visited and was her usual self. My bf and I "played" with an extremely endowed cucumber, which promptly ended up in her next salad! :D poor woman died several years later and I've felt a little bad since. ;)

That is fucking hilarious :D

It was nice to have you stop by in my VIP lounge the other day. You have a fun, twisted sense of humor that immediately attracts me to you.

PS. I would LOVE to eat the cucumber, but I'm also the kiny pervert who asks girls to squirt into a glass so I can drink it. :devil:

Drinking the juices out of a glass would only have its desired effect if you looked one straight in the eye, drank it down, slowly licked your lips, and then full-on kissed back to share the taste. ;)

Mmmm... Wow, Teresa. You are a deliciously wicked little slut. You please me very, very much.

Had a partner who was a professional flautist - she practised regularly :) Certainly was an entertaining performance each and every time.

Back