Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I have always wondered if all woman at sometime think about being with another woman. Only a small percentage of woman probably cqrry out their fantasy.

i never thought about it ever. my girlfriends would talk about it, and i think a couple took it a little further, but i just thought they were just trying to be shocking or something. It wasn't anything that interested me, i really didn't have an opinion one way or the other but now i have been in a relationship with my Domme... we met when i was 19 and have been together almost five years, and have never been happier, more content or felt so loved

43 fem

Female 43 divorced over four years
Had one strange encounter when started my first job , got married , had three kids got divorced and now alone i cannot get it out of my head and would desperately like to try with another female

D-a-m-n!!!

D-A-M-N (pronounced DA-YUM, Kelli Pickler sounding, in Southern speak)!!! I am breathing hard!! Those asses are SO HOT!!! Yes, I LOVE the booty!!! Gimme the BOOTY!!! SHOW ME THE BOOTY!!! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
For Redder00

:rose: Dear Redder00, You were so kind to post some photos for me yesterday. Knowing you are a Domme, I thought you might enjoy these! :heart:Southern Belle

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back