Smallville AU

Lana Lang

"Wellll....," Lana said, drawing it out ina manner that seemed to whisper come fuck me in Clarks ear. "I was thinking, my parents haven't drained the pool yet.." But her expresion looked like it wanted to drain Clark's cock of all it's creamy goodness. "And Saturday is supposed to be really hot out. And I don't have any other plans."
 
Clark Kent

Clark found himself getting closer to Lana. "That would be nice, especially since it'll start getting cold around here soon." he told her. His eyes moved from hers to her lips and down to her blouse and then back up. "But do you think you'll want to still have me over after our date Friday night?" he asked. "You know I've never been much of a ladies man, unlike some of the other guys, or even Pete. I could turn out to be a total flake." he said as he was so close to her now that if her legs were spread any farther apart he would be inbetween them.
 
Lana Lang

"Well, " Lana said, her hand resting on Clark's chest. "If you flake out Friday, then you'll never get a chance to kiss me.. will you?"

Smiling Lana spread her legs wide apart and backflipped off the balcony. Landing on the floor below she turned and walked out, her hips swaying with that walk she had. The walk that made EVERYONE watch her walk away.
 
Clark Kent

Clark eyes opened wide as she did her backflip off the balcony. That was the first time he had ever seen her do that. He knew she was good because of all her gymnastics and cheerleading, but all he could saw was "Wow!" not just for the her perfect execution. But also because of how her hips swayed back and forth. "I think i'm going to need another shower." he told himself as he watched her leave. He went to the window, picked up the plate she had brought and began eating the salad, as he watched Lana making her way back to her house. He wondered if she had that little smile on her face, the one she got whenever she was feeling mischievious. He nodded to himself as he was sure she did.
 
Lana Lang

Later that night lana watched and waited for all the lights to go. Here and at the Kent farm. then she crept out of the house, very very quietly.

Seconds after her feet touched the ground, Lana was airborne. She didn't even take a running start this time. She just sort of pushed off from the ground. Ripping northward through the sky she buzzed the air traffic tower at roughly Mach 3.

The air virtually screamed as she flew north. Spotting a plane she flew upwards and into it's shadow. Reaching out her fingers caressed the cold length before she willed herself faster and forwards.

Flipping directions faster than a thought she flew south and westerly. Minutes later she buzzed Denver and Colorado Springs. but that was a mistake. Moments later she had a squad of Air Force jets on her tail.

Flipping directions and speed faster than the mechanical jets and human pilots could compensate she was on the ground and walking through town before they registered her new position.

Watching the jets fly overhead she took off again. Granted it was stealing but she needed the helmet, and she'd return it as soon as she could. Slipping the black helmet on she was airborne. Air rippled as she tore upwards, chasing the jets.

Taking postion in their flight pattern she stayed with them until the tried to manuever and shoot at her. That irritated her.

Landing on the cockpit of one she stood up on the nose piece and waggled her finger at him. Then backflipped off and ripped the sound barrier to shreds.

The four jets didn't even have a chance of following her.

***

Landing in her backyard, after returning the helmet, Lana looked at the pool. Deciding against skinny dipping she went inside and got back into bed.
 
Clark Kent

Friday 7:15 pm

The football game went pretty much the way Clark thought it would, the Crows won the first game of the season 31 - 7. But Clark really didn't have time to celebrate with the rest of his team. He jumped into the showers, and when he was done he dressed in the spare clothes he had brought with him. It wasn't anything to dressy, tan slack, and a blue long sleeved shirt. As soon as he was dressed and had finished everything he had to do as part of his duties for the team he went to his truck and waited for Lana.

To say that he was nervious was an understatement, but his father had given him simple advice earlier that day. "Just be yourself." a mantra that Clark kept muttering to himself as he waited, and wiped the sweat off on the shirt he had in his bag.
 
Lana Lang

The game had gone really well and the squad had spent a lot of time cheering them on, and driving the town into a frenzy of support for the local boys.

But now it was over and everyone was cleaning the mess up, but that didn't take long and in very short order the girls were back in the locker room stripping down and showering while they were all laughing and gigling at some of the stupid stunts the guys had pulled during the game. My god how many times can you pull the "wrong ball" manuever on the same team??

Once in the locker room and out of sight of disapproving adults the girls changed, become much more touchy feely than the teachers and coachs would have liked. But hell, girls had needs too...

Accepting the offer from a really hot blonde Lana turned her back to the other girl, as fingers ran through her hair, slowly and sensually giving her a shampoo. A shampoo slowly turned into a mutual massage. A mutual massage turned into a kiss. A kiss turned into a make-out session. A make-out session turned into mind blowing oral sex.

After it was over several very nubile and sated young ladies were peeling themselves up off the floor and back under shower heads for a quick cleanup. It had to be quick, otherwise it would never end. Not that many of the girls wanted it to ever end, in fact quite a few had boyfriends just so their parents wouldn't pester them about getting out more. But sleepovers were fucking amazing......

Stepping out of the shower with only a towel Lana walked over to her clothes as she dried off. Thankfully she'd figured the game was gonna run long and had brought a change of clothes for her date with her.

***

A short time later she walked across the parking lot towards Clark's truck. Her body freshly shaved, thanks to a hot blonde, and delicate application of lilac scented baby powder everywhere possible, thanks to a teasingly hot brunette.

Medium high heels snapped on the blacktop as she strood forwards, the backless red with black lace overlay number she'd selected turning a number of heads, from teachers as well as students. At least the miniskirt was long enough to cover the essentials. The new, and very bare, essentials that is.

Loose and unbound brown hair flowed as she strutted like she had all the time in the world.

season1-alphalana.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Kent

Clark was listening to music on the radio, however after he had seen Lana walking his way there was no way he could have told anyone what it was he was listening if they had asked him. His mouth had dropped open and he could feel himself growing even more excited then before. Even more then normal in fact he was feeling flushed, and his eyes beginning to warm. It was the familiar feeling that he usually got when he used his heat vision. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself.

When he was calm he looked again and saw she was nearly at the truck. He got out and practically ran to the other side, opened the door for her so she could get in. His throat was very dry, but somehow he managed to speak "God Lana you look... great."
 
Lana Lang

Smiling Lana looked up at Clark, her eyes twinkling. "You have no idea what i went through to get this good looking either," she teased. Lifting her left foot she set it on the edge of the truck and then her right hand on his shoulder. Stepping up she used Clark's wonderfully muscular form to assist her, making she to show a little esxtra leg, in case he was looking, but not quite enough to spoil the tease.

Sliding into the seat she pulled her right leg in and waited for him to close the door.
 
Clark Kent

"But you always look great, so whatever you did you must do a lot." Clark said, not knowing what it was that she had actually done. Once she was completely in he closed the door and then came around to the driver's side and got in. Clark could feel himself straining against his pants, tonight was definatelly going to be a test of his will power.

******

And a test it was as he pulled into one of the empty parking spots at the local drive in and Clark began to adjust the radio to the frequency where they would pick up the audio for the movie. Lana smelled fantastic, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her magnificent legs that seemed to shine. "Ok we still have some time before the movie starts. What do you want me to get for you?" he asked. He would use the time needed to get their food and snacks, and more importantly calm down before he ripped through his slacks.
 
Last edited:
Lana

Lana leaned across the seat and rested her hand on CLark's leg when he pulled up to pay for the movie, looking at the other girl and smiling. "We need the vampire movie." she said, her hand dangerously close to Clark's pocket rocket. Just millitimeters from touching his throbbing length.

****

Once he'd found a parking spot Lana reaching for the tickets brushing aginst Clark's firm and delictable chest, "Wow.. you do work out on the farm don't you?" she asked, before she plucked the tickets from his hand. "Momento's from our first date," she murmured in his ear before she kissed his cheek and sat back. "You smell nice, aftershave, or cologne?" she asked, and then answered, "Hmm.. Popcorn, a diet soda and some extra ice?"

"I am so glad I went for a mini skirt. Jeans would have been way to hot. Don't you think so?" she asked, crossing her legs and sliding silky smooth skin along silky smooth skin. "Although a swimsuit would have been better."
 
Clark Kent

Clark gulped hard as he felt her hand on his chest and her gentle kiss on his cheek. “Uhmmm… it’s aftershave.” He told her He then began to get out of the truck and was about to close the door when she asked him the question about the mini-skirt. His eyes were glued to her long legs, and he found himself wondering what they would fee like under his touch.

Her comment about the swimsuit was more like a whisper to him since he was so lost in the fantasy of kissing her and his strong hands running up and down those fit legs. “Yeah the skirt looks great on you, but then again everything you wear looks good one you. A swim suit at a drive in? Would that leave you a bit cold?”
 
Dr. Hamilton sat in the dark. It was early Friday morning. His mind was reeling. What had he done? He nearly killed a man. Then he covered it up. Then he broke god knows how many laws. It was like he was a different man.

Hamilton took a drink of his coffee as he went over the latest batch of test results. It seemed that, miraculously enough, the subject had taken to the procedure. He had awoken and immediately begun to improve his reaction times. At this point he was responding better than could be expected.

Hamilton's phone rang. He answered it knowing full well who was on the line with out looking. Lionel. He had no choice. He had to call Lionel when everything had happened. Lionel took care of the accident scene. He also was excited about the prospects of this new development.

"Dr. Hamilton. How is the project?"

"Well, he still doesn't seem to know what happened or who he is. I have started working on memory implantation. And testing which functions of the exo-armor are still working. It seems that the increased reflexes and strength are intact."

"Excellent. And how long will the power source last?"

"Hard to say sir. But I would guess that if he does not over exert himself... a month? Maybe more. I have only a eight ounce chunk of the Meteor Rock in the Heart of the suit. I believe if I adapted the power coupling, that I could accommodate a much larger piece."

"Excellent. Send him to the Mansion in Smallville. He will be the newest member of the security staff. I would like to see him first hand."

"Sir... all due respect, but that would be a dangerous and bold move. What if something goes wrong? We don't know what could happen."

"I appreciate your concern Hamilton, but should I really trust your judgement? Or should I say lack there of? This whole thing is due to your poor judgment calls is it not? Just get him to the mansion."



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday afternoon. Luthor Mansion. Smallville.

The shower is steaming up the large bathroom off of Lex's bedroom. He was letting the water pound on his recently worked muscles. His arms, back and legs had been worked thoroughly helping out at the Kent farm the previous day. He didn't know how Clark did it every morning and then still went to school and football.

Lex was towelling off his body when he heard the unmistakably sound of his father's helicoptor landing in the back yard.

"Great. Just what I needed. Father." Quickly Lex dresses and walks into the large foyer. He arrives just as his father walks into the room. "And lo, The Lord hath returned unto his manor. Hello Father. To what do I owe this surprise visit?"

"Lex, my boy, surely a father needs no reason to visit his own flesh and blood?"

"Of course not. But you Dad, aren't much of a Father. So lets level... what are you checking up on me about now?"

"Always the charming prince. If you must know Lex, there was a credible threat on both our lives. As such, I felt that you needed further protection. So I hired you some. The gentleman waiting outside is Corben Grant. He will be your new personal bodyguard."

"While I appreciate the offer. I think I am quite safe. Take your hired muscle with you when you leave. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get ready. I intend to go to the big football game tonight. Personal guest of the principal. The school was greatful for the donation I made on behalf of Luthor Corps. Good day father. Lex turns and leaves his father in the foyer.



Friday Night. Smallville High Football Game.

"Let's get one thing straight right now Magilla Gorilla, you may be my father's newest lackey, and my contract with him may require me to let you follow me. However, I am not your friend. I am not here to make nice. Stay at the bottom of the bleachers and try not to scare the children." Lex slaps man on the shoulder as he walks into the stands and greets the principal warmly, smiling.

Lex was proud watching Clark play. He was good. Good enough that Lex was going to have to remember to talk to the coach for The Sharks. Clark could have a bright future.

Corben Grant on the other hand was watching the cheerleaders... His eyes filled with a combination of disturbing lust and malice.

Following the game Corben returns Lex to his mansion. As Lex goes to his private office, Corben returns to town.

He follows behind a group of girls as they leave The Talon. Three of the cheerleaders from the game. He watches as they giggle and say there good byes. As two of them get into there car he starts to move from the shadows. The streets are empty. Silently he moves up behind the girl as she is struggling with her keys. Deftly he slips a hand around her mouth and squeezes. He drags her silently into the shadows where he has his car waiting.

Several hours later. Inside an empty Luthor Corps Warehouse.

The cheerleader is laying naked, bound and gagged. She is unsure of where she is. Or how she got there. She is panicked. She starts to cry as a long shadow falls over her.

"Now, now... no tears. Not yet. Soon... but not yet.



Saturday Morning. Field on the edge of town.

Officer Del Rios was responding to a call about a stray dog that had fallen into an old abandoned well. As he arrived at the field he moves toward the well. As he arrives he finds a young woman, severely tortured and mutilated, arms and legs tied behind her, and gagged, she is hanging from the bucket reel of the well.

Del reaches out and checks for a pulse. There is none. Within minutes the field is swarming with police, rescue, and even a fire truck. Word will spread quickly in a small town. The police are trying to get the grizzly scene locked down.
 
Lana Lang

"Well, I'm sure you'd find a way to get me warmed up," Lana said with a twinkle in her eye. "Oh.. can you get me one of those spicy sausages?"
 
Clark Kent

Clark was going to say something, but stopped himself. "Okay popcorn, diet soda with extra ice, and a spicey sasauge." he said as he closed the door finally and then made his way to the small building that contained the washrooms as well as sold the food and snacks. He looked back over his shoulder a couple of times only to turn away almost as quickly.

His first stop was the washroom, where he readjusted himself. At least now his errection wouldn't be along his thigh, however if she did anything else to excite him he could probably burst free of his pants. When he was done, he washed and dried his hands then went to get the snacks.

After a few minutes Clark returned to his truck with his hands full. He had brought a large popcorn to share with Lana, the sasuage and diet soda with extra ice she had asked for, a regular pepsi easy ice and a slice of pizza for himself. Remarkably he was able to to open the door and get into the truck with little difficulty."Here you go my lady." he said as he began to set what items he could on the dashboard, and the sodas into the cup holders.
 
Lana Lang

Lana used the mirrors to watch Clark walk away, admiring his cute butt and strong stride. Everything about him screamed 'have my baby'. It was so hard figting the urge to just grab him and kiss him, again and again.

Taking the time that he was away Lana readjusted the skirt to a more comfortable position, several inches higher on her smooth thighs. Granted if she went any higher she might as well take it off, and that was an idea, but she wanted to see where this was gonna go. Lana was NOT interested in a one night stand or a quickie in the parking lot of a drive in.

Just like everyone else she knew, she wanted commitment, security, someone there every night and morning. Not someone that should up when they wanted a little somethin' somethin'. Spotting him walking back with his arms full Lana leaned back against her door.
 
Clark Kent

When he saw her after he got back he nearly dropped everything in his hands, but some how managed not to. When he was done and had given her... her sausage and her diet soda he finally spoke again. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight? I mean really really gorgeous." he said. He knew he was babbling, but he couldn't help himself.

It was as if her body was screaming to him to take her, but he knew better then that. Lana was the type of girl that wanted more then a quick hey ride. And truth be told so did he, also his mom and dad had taught him better then not being a gentleman at all times. But looking at those legs, and seeing her arched the way she was when he got it... sure damn made things hard. Literally and figuratively.
 
Lana Lang - Drive in

Blushing Lana accepted the comment humbly. Everyone was always saying how good looking and beautiful she was, but she figured she was kinda plain. If they say all the zits and pimples, and nasty stuff she had to deal with.. they'd run screaming for the hills.

Taking her munchies from Clark she turned to watch the screen, absently licking the spicy juice form the sausage. Lips parting she opened her mouth and slowly worked on the sausage. Not even aware of how erotic some people would see what she was doing with it.

As the movie progress she finished the long shaft of meat and slid closer to clark. As it was it got kinda chilly at night even for late summer. And drinking ice cold water didn't help, but it was wayyy less fattening then pepsi or coke.

Oblivious to her nipples hardening from the cold, she snuggled against him as vampires and werewolve fought each other on the screen.
 
Clark Kent- Drive In

As the movie started, and helped to distract him, Clark's errection had softened and he was able to relax. Every so often he would look at Lana, and watch her as she ate. It was those times that he wished he hadn't looked because he was finding how she ate that sausage highly erotic. In fact more then a few times he had found himself wondering how it would feel if that was his shaft.

As the movie progressed into it's plot he paid more attention to it and once again was able to relax. Even when she slid closer to him and was eventually snuggling with him. As for his part Clark simply put his arm around her and on her shoulder. When he felt her head on his shoulder he leaned his head against hers. It was as if the two had been together forever.
 
Lana Lang - Drive-in

As the movie ended Lana became aware of just how comfortable it was to have Clark's warm arm around her shoulders. Leaning into his side she kissed her cheek, and her stomach rumbled for a moment. Popcorn and water only went so far, even with a spicy sausage in there.
 
Clark Kent- Drive In

Clark heard her stomach growl and he smiled. He had asked if she wanted more then just the items he had gotten her earlier. "Say do you want to get something to eat?" he asked pretending not to hear the growl, as well showing he cared about her. Besides he had to admit he enjoyed watching her eat.
 
Lana Lang - Drive-in

"Why? Do you think i'm anorexic or something?" Lana asked, grinning at him. "I suppose we could get something to eat.. but no burger joint.."

Lana wanted to eat something alright.. or at least taste it.. see it. But, she sighed inside, she wasn't supposed to think things like that. SHe was a good girl. Kept her legs closed and her mouth nice and polite. At least when she was with a guy. Absently she wondered if the Football team did what the Cheerleading team did after games. Probably not. Being gay or bi for a guy was wayyyyy bad. But being a gay or bi for a girl.. that was wayyy cool. With all the metoer people in smallville running around, you'd think she'd have gottena cool power.. like being invisible so she could sneak into the guys locker room and see who was really packing what. And saying about the girls.
 
Clark Kent

Clark laughed "No your far from anorexic. But we really didn't eat that much, so thought you might be hungry." he said as he began to slowly drive out of the drive-in. He tool another look at her legs and the outfit that she was wearing. He wondered what she would think if she knew that he had almost seen her naked during gym class a couple of years ago. He and Pete were climbing the ropes and then all of a suddent Clark found himself looking at himself. Or rather through himself and looking right at his skeleton. He the lost his focus on what he was doing and fell to the mat below him. As he looked up he was seeing through the nearby wall and into the girl's locker room and there was Lana coming out of the shower. She was having swim at the time so it was normal for whoever was swimming to get finish a few minutes earlier so they can shower and get the chlorine off their bodies. She had a towel on and was about to drop the towel when he all of a sudden closed his eyes. By the time he reopened them she was already in her under clothes.

Clark sighed as he remember that memory. Fortunately since then he had learned to control his x-ray vission, for the most part anyway. The glases also seemed to help him from accidently activating it. "So where would you like to go?" he asked her.
 
Lana Lang

"Maybe something italian? Or greek?" Lana suggested. "I like greek.."

Looking at Clarks profile she wondered if he liked 'Greek', she'd never been with a guy before, but she was thinking that for Clark kent.. she just might take it 'Greek'. But from what she'd seen of him.. she wasn't sure it would fit.

Turning to look out the front window she absently played with teh hem of her skirt, running a finger up under the edge, wondering what it would feel like to feel a man touching her there.. hands calloused from years working on a farm. touching her, teasing her to heights of pleasure.
 
Clark Kent

Clark took a few moments to think about the choices he had as they pulled onto the street. "Well isn't there that little Greek place on Main st.? Zorba's I think it's called." he asked as he tried to remember. He was pretty sure he was right, but when she mentioned Greek, his mind went elsewhere.
 
Back
Top