GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I had some blond streaks put in my hair, I think it is affecting me.
*giggle* you are right of course.

Aww, and here I thought that was the joke you were making. *smooches* I hope it was a good stew!

Dear: society

I do not give a fuck. You gave up on me so quickly and never gave me a fair chance.

So whatever you're asking, whatever you're boring me to tears with, the answer is

No. Go Away.

Leave me to live on my own in poverty, i don't care, but leave me.

Dear: society

I do not give a fuck. You gave up on me so quickly and never gave me a fair chance.

So whatever you're asking, whatever you're boring me to tears with, the answer is

No. Go Away.

Leave me to live on my own in poverty, i don't care, but leave me.

*hugs*:heart::heart::rose:

light! glad to see you....hope to chat more this winter

diz-glad your move has gone well, are you spending the winter in the Maritimes, or is that going to be your permanent home. Isnt it nice to be with the one you love:heart:

Hi all :) just a quick hello.

Mood: pretty damn good.

Music: none at the moment, I am watching Hunt For Red October , so the music I will be hearing for the next many hours, will be the soundtrack of that film.

Something occurred to me today, when I watched the horrible Dr. Phil (even though I can not stand him, then I sometimes seldom watch his show when there is a good issue he is talking about). And the show was about gender confusion and transgenderism. And I have never really clapped my hands at his show, but this time I clapped. Because I saw the empty brained jackass who is full of shit, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi and Glenn Stanton being verbally hammared big time. By the audience , and the mother of a transgender child. Because he has some sucky theories. And well if he had been in Denmark, Denmarks Radio, would have given him a hammering too, because of his so-called "therapy" sessions about making bisexual or homosexual children (and for that matter transsexuals) "normal heterosexuals". So for once it was a blast watching him getting burned bigtime, cause you can NOT change a persons sexuality at all. And we all know the victims of those "therapy sessions" and what they have gone through.

Last edited:

diz-glad your move has gone well, are you spending the winter in the Maritimes, or is that going to be your permanent home. Isnt it nice to be with the one you love:heart:

Lezli!:kiss::heart::rose: How wonderful to see you. :)

Here's hoping Light is making a comeback.

And thank you! It's gone well so far, and absolutely priceless to be with K permanently. Finally! Everyone's been really supportive, too, which is wonderful.

We'll be out here until at least the end of April. Waiting on K's graduate school applications to find out what happens after that. Right now it looks like we'll either be staying in NS, moving to Calgary, or a remote chance in Winnipeg, which would kind of be nice because it would be just a few hours from my family in Minnesota. Calgary would be nice, too. We're just finding it hard to leave Nova Scotia.

-diz :rose:

Here's hoping Light is making a comeback.

And thank you! It's gone well so far, and absolutely priceless to be with K permanently. Finally! Everyone's been really supportive, too, which is wonderful.

We'll be out here until at least the end of April. Waiting on K's graduate school applications to find out what happens after that. Right now it looks like we'll either be staying in NS, moving to Calgary, or a remote chance in Winnipeg, which would kind of be nice because it would be just a few hours from my family in Minnesota. Calgary would be nice, too. We're just finding it hard to leave Nova Scotia.

You'll get to where is best for you...things always work out (even if you're in drowning mode, like I've been in and out of lol).

Still..you're pretty damned lucky, Diz. I'm very happy for you. Just remember to stay all warm! :rose:

NJ

You'll get to where is best for you...things always work out (even if you're in drowning mode, like I've been in and out of lol).

Still..you're pretty damned lucky, Diz. I'm very happy for you. Just remember to stay all warm! :rose:

NJ

*hugs* Yours will come. Patience isn't called a trial for nothing. :heart:

Staying warm should be easy. Cold is nothing new to this Minnesotan. :D I'm actually looking forward to the snow, though it's such a wet snow out here. I miss the dry fluff of the prairies and mountains. Oh well. All in time.

Wishing you all a good day. There's a fresh pot of fabulous coffee in the carafe and some corn bread muffins in the oven. Happy Friday!

It is cold and wet down here today...started raining last night and doesn't wanna seem to stop.

I'm hoping it's a good sign for the winter. We had a horrible dry one last year, which isn't normal.

It is cold and wet down here today...started raining last night and doesn't wanna seem to stop.

I'm hoping it's a good sign for the winter. We had a horrible dry one last year, which isn't normal.

we are still having hot weather, heat index has been above 100 degrees F all week. Ick.

We've been having cool, wet autumn weather all week. There have been many cups of tea and coffee to keep the chill at bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back