Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
I won!!!!

My Nano novel was accepted!!!!!!!!

Drinks on me!

:)

Fanfuckingtastic!!!!!!WhOOP!!!!!

Well hell woman, it should have.....can I say I know you when you're famous????:kiss: :heart: :rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
I won!!!!

Drinks on me!

Big Congrats, Colly. I stand in awe of your creative abilities. My longest work is still less than 30,000 words and I have been working on it for two years.

Could I, please, please, please, have a copy of the finished version?:rose: :kiss:

Dranoel said:
Big Congrats, Colly. I stand in awe of your creative abilities. My longest work is still less than 30,000 words and I have been working on it for two years.

Could I, please, please, please, have a copy of the finished version?:rose: :kiss:

Thanks dran :)

Just pm me an email addy, I can't get to my AOl right now :)

*HUGS*

Colleen Thomas said:
I won!!!!

Drinks on me!

Hold still and bend over while I congratulate you!!!! I gotta run but..............

Colly freakin rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, Colly! To be honest, I'm not fucking surprised - you've deserved this for a good bit. Now get off your butt and prove me right by making a career of this!

* Hugs *

scheherazade_79 said:
Well done, Colly! To be honest, I'm not fucking surprised - you've deserved this for a good bit. Now get off your butt and prove me right by making a career of this!

* Hugs *

*HUGS*

I'm pumped :)

Just popping in for a sec to tell everyone happy thanksgiving - the testosterone bunch has gone to the store, so I have a blessed 10 minutes of peace - not sure how to act, or even what I should do first, it's been too long since I was alone. :rolleyes:

cloudy said:
Just popping in for a sec to tell everyone happy thanksgiving - the testosterone bunch has gone to the store, so I have a blessed 10 minutes of peace - not sure how to act, or even what I should do first, it's been too long since I was alone. :rolleyes:

Happy turkey day cloudy :)

*HUGS*

[url]www.bruce.[/url] said:
CONGRATS COLLY !!!!

awesome news!!

when will it be up .. for reading ?

thanks Bruce :)

I don't have any plans to post it anywhere. I'll probably save it to disc and leave a copy on the hard drive to work on when I am at a stalemate on my other stories :)

matriarch said:
Evening sweetie, did you manage to sleep at all?

:heart:

Hot shower and rain let me sleep for a bit. Car accidnt on center woke me with a start and still has my adrenaline flowing.

I am glad I don't drive on thnksgiving, even to the store.

*HUGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back