UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArborLow

Virgin
Hi,
just interested how many of us in the UK use this site?

Anyone wanna chat here or vis msn etc?

uk readers

from UK, but also travel extensively in Germany

yes I alway enjoy my visits

london

innit?

My opinion is the Brits kick ass out of Americans when it comes to kinks etc.

I'm lovin it... Stoopid fucking mcdonalds...ra ra ra

Lo all

Hi how's it going, welcome to the madhouse:D Arbor

Lo all the rest of you:) Why don't you nip over to the UK personals thread in the playground if you want to chat to UK'ers, and a few colonial friends dirtylover mate:D

Hell wander the whole of literotica why not, loads of interesting stuff, take care in the General board though, they're fucking brain dead in there:devil: :D

pops

ArborLow,

Also from the UK, but not around the PC that much.

Seems a bit quite from the UK side ! have you had much fun ?

M.

check out the UK personals thread over on the playground forum all you UKer's out there......it's a good place for us to get together :)

Hi, I'm in the UK, north-west England. I love to chat about sexy topics, either here or through personal e-mail, or by telephone.

UK ahoy

hi all... another UK lit devotee... that fine county of Hampshire.

any1 wanna say hi, please feel free, either here or pm :p (no reason, I just like that smiley!)

Hello all I'm from the North West of England and as horny as hell. ;) Lit's Great for making me even more liable for blowing my stack. :D

bumping this to the top!

nice to know we have some horny hot British men on here:p :)

I'm an English chap, living and working in Germany though. Actually I'm occupying the country! Any other mother tongue English speakers in here that live in Germany?

Also in the UK, in the frozen wastes of Scotland. Didnt know there were so many UK residents frequenting the boards!

another Scot here........

seems to be a few of us, but no Scots females around, which is a real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back