Experienced Editor/Writing Partner want.

RODSHAW

Virgin
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
2
Hi,

My pen name is Rodney Shaw; my email is [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines].

I need to find an experienced Editor or Writing Partner to help prepare an 80,000 word (130 pg) female domination novel for commercial publication. I think my dirty book is good enough to sell, but I need a carefully selected editor/writing partner to help polish it. I know this will cost money and I'm prepared to pay the right person. However I have had difficulty finding someone. 'Pornography' Editor is hard to Google because of all the anti-porn material on the internet. The professional editors seem to be reluctant to soil their hands on smut, but they wouldn't know how to 'improve' it--why bother?

If you honestly think you can contribute to this project please respond with a brief description of your skills and experience. You could edit this email. It would help if I could read samples of your work.

I need someone who can enhance the dialog. He/she has gotta be able to talk dirty, use slang and punch up the drama and the humor. I'll need help to prepare the project for publication--formatting, etc. A track record in commercial publishing would be a plus.


Please let me know your thoughts on the money. I would prefer someone who could work with me for 'a stake in the game' (written contract). The cost of this is not my biggest worry although I'm worried about it. Finding the 'right' person is my priority, but I will acknowledge all responses.

FYI: I have about 400 pages of plot, character and assorted shrubbery--enough for three novels.

Best wishes,

Rod
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This forum isn't for projects outside of Literotica.

Also, posting of e-mail addresses isn't permitted. You might want to erase that--actually the whole post--before a moderator gets to it (and you).
 
erase instructions?

I appologize for not following the rules and I want to erase my post. Will you please tell me how to do it. I have hacked around and can't seem to find 'delete or erase.'

Sorry for the trouble!

RODSHAW
 
Back
Top