C'est moi!

Awww <smooootches>

Here's another quick one I took before leaving for work... This is brand new!
Beautiful....just simply beautiful!! Is it my imagination or is that sexy bra attempting to hide two LONG, hard nipples? :eek: :devil:

You all put a smile on my face when I can get back here :)

I am back at work, but here is a (blurry) pic with my legs up on my desk...

I just realized you have a pic thread! As blurry as this pic is, it shows off your legs beautifully. Very drool worthy. :devil:

Wow love the stocking picture...makes all my office fantasies come into mind

Awww <smooootches>

Here's another quick one I took before leaving for work... This is brand new!

Happy TGIF Georgia ... Brand New huh ;) .. Liken the color and Such Sweet Boobage :D

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

oh my goodness !! what a great reason to come visit this site . with beauties like you .. way to represent us canadians well . wow . with a body like that .. mmm .. great long sexy smooth legs. creamy white skin .. and to top it off .. those nipples .. begging to be sucked on , played with and nibbled on .. wow . i hope you don't mind me saying .... you wear the sexiest lingerie. I love seeing such sexy lingerie on a sexy body.

I wish

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)

Attachments

• relaxing at work.jpg
    relaxing at work.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,094
  • work.jpg
    work.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 4,073
  • play.jpg
    play.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,934
Amazing body, and a very interesting tattoo, is that your only one?

Loving the new bra. very easy to lick, nibble and suck on nipples thru that material. yum yum

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)
GeogieOnMyMind-Love the ink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back