Business Attire/Business Casual

Welcome back and nice return.....

Thank you! I was going thru my sd cards and to my surprise and delight, found a few things that made me feel pretty, confident, attractive... exhibitionistic... ;)
 
Thank you! I was going thru my sd cards and to my surprise and delight, found a few things that made me feel pretty, confident, attractive... exhibitionistic... ;)

I hope you share so we can tell you how pretty & attractive you are ;)
 
On a beautiful day last summer, I skipped out of work to spend a little time at the park with a friend:

attachment.php
Omg! You have the most gorgeous legs! Thank you for sharing!
 
You a beautiful woman, I missed your thread the first time round.

attachment.php


This one is sexy, makes me wonder what caused the tiny stain on your right lapel...
 
Wow... This thread jumps back into life and so did a piece of anatomy that is now requiring a stroke or two...

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Outstanding

So... the first

attachment.php


is getting ready for work, before the pearl necklace went on!

On a beautiful day last summer, I skipped out of work to spend a little time at the park with a friend:

attachment.php



And of course, in the car one day during a brief rendezvous at lunchtime.

attachment.php

Outstanding gams. Look forward to seeing more. Perhaps on the dashboard of a vehicle?
 
Wow, thanks for returning Milf. If I were to see you walking around, I am certain I would be following you a bit.
 
Thank you! I was going thru my sd cards and to my surprise and delight, found a few things that made me feel pretty, confident, attractive... exhibitionistic... ;)

You are all of that and more you forgot beautiful and sexy...
 
Fantastic

I am one of those guys who love women in business attire
and MILF
thank you
These pictures are so erotic and fantastic
 
Wow. you are one very hot MILF. The business attire is super sexy.
 
Welcome Back and a Happy Valentines Day ... Great new series ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php


Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
Thank you dfwsubwanted! They're all "me" in my various incarnations! You are too kind.

Well, from a younger guy (not that you're an older gal :D ) you look phenomenal!


Do tell us about this "lunchtime rendezvous". With your husband, or someone else?
 
Well, not at work but...

Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • NOTatwork.jpg
    NOTatwork.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5,699
Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php

Work? I believe work would be the last thing on my mind if I saw you like that! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you.
 
wow

wow,

please keep posting nothing better than everyday clothes.
just love the voyeur type..legs are unreal...:rose:
 
Back
Top