PM asshattery

You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Have a good, lonely life, and pray for an attitude adjustment... Ace...

Hi Ace,
I was sorry to stumble across your post here and some of the stuff above it. I'm here to stick up for you because I know you're a lovely guy BUT it's not nice to dupe people and have them think you're writing stories especially for them when you're not.
If you enjoy sharing your stories and want to exhibit them more then you simply need to publish them here, what this whole site is intended for! It's a shame that they get published on a thread like this instead....
If you want to talk to women, you just need to be yourself, the you that I like. I don't like you for your stories (when you sent me some a few years ago I probably said I read them when I hadn't :eek: ) and I don't like you for your muscle-man av either, I like you for YOU.
Hope you get over this and can put your stories to better use, L x

Hi Ace,
I was sorry to stumble across your post here and some of the stuff above it. I'm here to stick up for you because I know you're a lovely guy BUT it's not nice to dupe people and have them think you're writing stories especially for them when you're not.
If you enjoy sharing your stories and want to exhibit them more then you simply need to publish them here, what this whole site is intended for! It's a shame that they get published on a thread like this instead....
If you want to talk to women, you just need to be yourself, the you that I like. I don't like you for your stories (when you sent me some a few years ago I probably said I read them when I hadn't :eek: ) and I don't like you for your muscle-man av either, I like you for YOU.
Hope you get over this and can put your stories to better use, L x

Thanks, Luv... I needed that. When you left a few years ago, I had a void that I attempted to fill. I selected a few girls based on their profile and their posts and sent them a story that I thought they might relate to. In every case, I did not attempt to deceive them... I clearly wrote... I PERSONALIZED THIS STORY FOR YOU.

The cancer is gone, and my mind is clearing up, so I will be able to do better now. Thanks for caring... and WELCOME BACK!! Luv and everything good to you!! Ace

You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Ace--this response is totally beneath you. To suggest that someone who doesn't respond in a positive way to an unsolicited pm of a story you've sent to however many women, isn't fun, normal, or mentally healthy is absurd. You don't know ANYTHING about her--and that is the point. You made an assumption, not once, but twice and this time you found yourself on the asshat thread. She was polite the first time you sent your story to her. You chose to send it again.

She's on an erotica forum. Doesn't mean she is here to validate you or your writing, some of which is less than mainstream and would only appeal to certain audiences.

Who knows, maybe this makes me a "abnormal, mentally unstable, lonely, judgmental hypocrite."

Last edited:

I'm not going to respond to the fact you are calling into question my mental state, attitude, and happiness with my life (all counts upon which you are stone dead wrong).

Instead I will point out you called yourself out here, not I. I had redacted your username and info so as to protect your privacy.

I suspect you are merely annoyed that now you are going to have to write a new form letter and find a new story to "pesonalize". It is true, you never said it was written specifically for me (thanks be!) but either way, it is my hope that if nothing else, you might rethink your approach to women on this forum, and perhaps instead of mass mailing random women, hoping for some of that spaghetti to stick, that you spend the time actually trying to know someone with a message that does reflect them personally, either a thoughtful question or a comment on a post, rather than sending what is obviously being sent to dozens of others. It is in no way flattering or sexy to receive a bulk mailer ( though I am sure you have had some success, or you would not still be doing it).

Again, at no point did I personally attack you, or your life. I found fault with the action, not the person. You however, decided to take the rebuff and turn it into a failing on my part, and disparage me as a person. This tells me more about you than your choice in erotica does.

^^Interesting how vitriolic his approach to outing himself was, no? Talk about illuminating one's true colors.

Posting more frequently in the GB has had an effect on my inbox, nothing particularly notable, but nearly all from individuals I don't know with no posting history. This gem came today and made me laugh.

I dunno...

I loan the brother two commas and you make the assumption that English is like the 4th or 5th language that the super learner is tackling, and I think he mighta gotten deeper into your inbox.

~just sayin'

#commastospare

You ever been in that awkward position when anything you receive by certified letter is not likely to be friendly news?

You leave that shit unclaimed!

I think everyone in a flight of fantasy or a moment of over-share has sent something in a PM that either met with thunderous silence, or in the cold light of day made you wish for a "cancel and delete" button.

Why anyone would do anything but hide in shame, until the warmth in your ears and cheeks recedes, is beyond me.

I gotta admit, I nervously peek in here often, if it ever starts to sound familiar? No way am I doing anything but a 50s era duck and cover drill.

You know I check here often hoping one of my PMs made it here but sad times, never here :( doesn't matter how sarcastic I get the ladies of lit just fire back even more sarcastic messages.

You know I check here often hoping one of my PMs made it here but sad times, never here :( doesn't matter how sarcastic I get the ladies of lit just fire back even more sarcastic messages.

You need to stop drinking and sending out drunken PMs, then the ladies may treat you more favorably to the asshat category, instead of the loveable lush category.

Let it be known, I feel your pain, try as I may to be an asshat, alas I am but a lowly loveable lush . . . :(;):D

I must say, that after I started using The Great Gonzo as my avatar, I have been almost free from asshatters.
Not even a rubber fetishist wanting to taste the plunger....

I wonder if a picture of Miss Piggy would make the asshatters interested?
I have a theory, that some of the more hormonally challenged simply respond to the percentage of pink in the av.

I must say, that after I started using The Great Gonzo as my avatar, I have been almost free from asshatters.
Not even a rubber fetishist wanting to taste the plunger....

I wonder if a picture of Miss Piggy would make the asshatters interested?
I have a theory, that some of the more hormonally challenged simply respond to the percentage of pink in the av.

I dunno, I find Gonzo's nose just a tad phallic...I'm surprised you don't get any nose fetishists flooding your inbox.

Imagine what that nose could do in a 69!
:D
"Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere
'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.
My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed
Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid"

Somewhere there is an asshat purposely creating a asshat pm just to see if it makes into this asshat thread. ;) Yes, I received my share in my short time here.

Somewhere there is an asshat purposely creating a asshat pm just to see if it makes into this asshat thread. ;) Yes, I received my share in my short time here.

Have you not gotten to my asshat PM in your inbox yet?

I'm new here and this thread/topic is exactly why I haven't even turned on my pms yet. I do have a few questions though.

1) Is there not a "report spam" button to deal with this?

2) Can I send a pm and receive a reply even if my pms are turned off?

Thanks.

I'm new here and this thread/topic is exactly why I haven't even turned on my pms yet. I do have a few questions though.

1) Is there not a "report spam" button to deal with this?

2) Can I send a pm and receive a reply even if my pms are turned off?

Thanks.

You can report other members for harassment, but there is no "report" button like there is on forum posts, at least not that I've noticed.

Your PM box is either on or off, you can't have it both ways. In all honesty, the asshats of the site aren't that big of a problem, as long as you stay out of certain areas of the site. Some areas are prone to those who dwell in the shallow end of the gene pool, play in these areas and you are likely to be harassed. The "ignore" button is your best friend! If you happen upon an asshat who won't go away, you can "ignore" them, and you will not see any of their posts or PMs to you.

huh. i never noticed that before. but then again, i generally don't have much cause to go looking for it.

ed

Back