Well, here it goes again...

you know the flavor of this type of thread reminds me of some of the more gregarious posters in the AmPics section...sometimes after a while the pictures become besides the point...some even have few pics at all and the threads run to the point they hit that 5000 post mark...just how is your day and chit-chat with fans...

Seems like there SHOULD be a place for sort of I dunno...fan threads that arent picture driven...

I would guess at one time that was the playground but it has so many run-up-your-post-count... or light banter threads that it is like sending a moped out into traffic on a freeway.

You might consider an ampic thread even if you never show much at all ...hell post an elbow and third toes shot very 5th day.....some of the less is more pics get the imagination of fans inflamed I have noticed.


Well that is a really good suggestion! I hadnt thought about it. Thanks very much!
 
Well, It looks like someone decided my personal AD belonged in the Playground section, where it constantly gets lost, and nobody even looks at it. So... Here it goes again!
----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please noteworthy I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or being the "office little secret" where we talk Mon- Fri 9 to 5. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-
Sounds like I qualify and you sounds sooo beautiful! Let's chat sometime....drop me a message anytime :)
 
Judging from your profile pics, I'd say you look anything but a "little chubby". Having a little meat on the bones, with great curves, is always going to look better than looking like you might need a cheeseburger or two...haha. You sound like a wonderful/interesting person to chit chat with. PM for a friendly chat...or not, haha. Hope you have a great rest of the week!
 
Judging from your profile pics, I'd say you look anything but a "little chubby". Having a little meat on the bones, with great curves, is always going to look better than looking like you might need a cheeseburger or two...haha. You sound like a wonderful/interesting person to chit chat with. PM for a friendly chat...or not, haha. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Thank you :)
 
just goofin

What the hell are you two talking about!? Hahahaha

Sorry if we got off track there. Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, but a bit of levity seemed called for. Now back to... where we, seducing you? I can't remember, age thing going on... (I may not be attractive, but I can be a hoot to hang out with)
 
got it

Okay, after further consideration and rereading where I was...
YOU: that cute foreign chick with the glasses (does that sum it up enough) that all the guys are talking about
ME: Disposable oxygen user with slight humorous side (only in English, not as funny in Spanish) and fishing fixation.
 
Okay, after further consideration and rereading where I was...
YOU: that cute foreign chick with the glasses (does that sum it up enough) that all the guys are talking about
ME: Disposable oxygen user with slight humorous side (only in English, not as funny in Spanish) and fishing fixation.

Hahaha. You're funny. Thanks for making me laugh! :)
 
???

All together now:

"Ciao Bella!"



(I told you all the guys were talking about you) Glad I could make you smile, but nothing more huh?

Do you live in the north or the south?
 
Back
Top