Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Beautiful, lazy, warm, sunny Sunday morning.

Definitely a slow coffee, snuggle & laugh and do nothing all day sort of day.
Mimosa & hot tub for brunch anyone?

Beautiful, lazy, warm, sunny Sunday morning.

Definitely a slow coffee, snuggle & laugh and do nothing all day sort of day.
Mimosa & hot tub for brunch anyone?

That would have been awesome after working 13 hours yesterday

try again

Female, 57, 5'3", 130 lbs. long brown hair, hazel eyes, Wasaga Beach area. I am new to the area and looking for new guys to play with anyone interested?:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I stayed in bed until 5pm yesterday. :eek:
I almost feel guilty about it......almost, if it didn't feel so good.

I slept in till noon today. So.nice after work 4 13 hour days in a row. Sadly I dislocated my knee last night and now I'm stuck limping around on my days off.

Game 3 tonight; Leafs gonna find themselves in a battle. Red Wine -check. Blue wig -check. Blue nail polish -check. Oversize Leaf jersey -check. Blue and white panties lol -check. Nerves buzzing -check. Now all I need is for the boys to go out and -check- those Bruins damn hard!

Game 3 tonight; Leafs gonna find themselves in a battle. Red Wine -check. Blue wig -check. Blue nail polish -check. Oversize Leaf jersey -check. Blue and white panties lol -check. Nerves buzzing -check. Now all I need is for the boys to go out and -check- those Bruins damn hard!

I guess this game did not shake out the way we all hoped... same old stupid mistakes the game was lost with the +/- take ways sort of speak...

No riot in Vancouver . . . just one huge hockey team fire-sale:

coach...
players...
goalies...

All at discount prices!

I slept in till noon today. So.nice after work 4 13 hour days in a row. Sadly I dislocated my knee last night and now I'm stuck limping around on my days off.

I am so sorry to hear about this... I hope you are not in too much pain. I am sure a few of guys here could kiss it and make it feel better!

Back