I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking as beautiful as ever me! As you can see, i finally got brave enough to post myself in my avatar. I even started a little thread. :) love looking at you sweety.

:D Thank you! :kiss:

It's even better when I'm behind you when you're bent over. You know where I'm going with this. Right here. Right now. In front of everyone. Are you ready? :devil:

How come you always look so tanned in your photos? Are you just tanned or is it the lighting? Nothing really, I'm just curious.

Looking as beautiful as ever me! As you can see, i finally got brave enough to post myself in my avatar. I even started a little thread. :) love looking at you sweety.

Thank you!!

Are you going to start posting pics? :devil:

It's even better when I'm behind you when you're bent over. You know where I'm going with this. Right here. Right now. In front of everyone. Are you ready? :devil:

How come you always look so tanned in your photos? Are you just tanned or is it the lighting? Nothing really, I'm just curious.

Mmm.......I'm always ready for you. ;)

I've just had a week in Egypt!!

Aww :kiss:

Yes please.......will you leave a little present? :devil:

I will most certainly leave you a present, but I can't guarantee it will be little. Who likes a little present anyway? :D You might have to work for a nice gift though. :devil:

I will most certainly leave you a present, but I can't guarantee it will be little. Who likes a little present anyway? :D You might have to work for a nice gift though. :devil:

Well, a diamond ring is little but very nice.....:D

Work for it.......:p?

:D Is he better or have you heard since he's on his trip?

Love it when you MMMMM in my ear as you slide up & down on my cock while I cuddle you! :kiss:'s :p's

He said he was ok. :)

Should I mmm some more? :devil:

A wink, a big smile & a hot :kiss: to start my day.
For that you get naked. lie back, & I'll :kiss: and :p you from head to toe and half way back up! :devil:

More Mmm's.......:devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• December 2 2012.jpg
    December 2 2012.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 150
Quarter mile from the beach. Loving every minute of it. The sand does look like snow but the emerald water does not look like a frozen pond. The waves and sun are lapping up on the beach. If only you were here to enjoy with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back