Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously considering getting a vasectomy. Of course, it would really only help if I had a sex life in the first place...

I am seriously considering getting a vasectomy. Of course, it would really only help if I had a sex life in the first place...

It doesn't protect you or any sexual partner against STDs.

Whether you have had a vasectomy or not, wearing a condom is recommended.

Og

It doesn't protect you or any sexual partner against STDs.

Whether you have had a vasectomy or not, wearing a condom is recommended.

Og

Procreation was more on my mind than STDs at the time. Or rather, my want of not participating in procreating.

Why won't Lit let me edit my last post?

__

I need to shave, and get back to work on my movie review video project...

Why won't Lit let me edit my last post?

__

I need to shave, and get back to work on my movie review video project...

For some reason, the quick edit doesn't seem to be working today. If you click the Edit button twice, it will take you to the full edit, which seems to work.

I so love reading posts in a manner in which they were not intended.

I think the keyboard is drubnk...

My legs ache from kicking the heavy bag at the gym yesterday, and my kung fu lesson this morning.

And I am finally back on track with my martial arts movie review project, after a week of rethinking a small section of work that I screwed up.

We've been invited, as friends of the groom, to an Eritrean wedding in London at the end of May.

All we know so far is that the wedding will be in Shepherd's Bush, the reception starts at 7pm somewhere in London! and will continue to at least midnight.

The groom's brother has no idea of the arrangements. The bride's mother and the groom's mother are arranging everything and the bride is having hysterics because the two mothers won't agree.

I don't know the etiquette for an Eritrean (Christian) wedding. I'm going to have to do some research before the event.

Do I wear my tails and topper?

Og

I wish I was at home editing my video project. I made some great progress yesterday, and I want to let the momentum carry. But alas, I have to work for a living...

I hate being wonderfully inspired, and having no real outlet to make it happen.

But some of these ideas could really be fun to do. :D

I was planning on going to the gym after work today, but when I stood up my body said, "poker." While I was there though, my head was saying, "go home." I was hoping to come home and get some video editing done, but my head is just throbbing...

May God bless the hurting and grant them healing and a new vision of life.
Lift the veil of pain from their eyes and allow them the light.:rose: *sigh*

Ok, finally have cable and internet again.

For those who don't know, we had an F3 tornado here Saturday night. Here's a link - notice it says the "Edmondson neighborhood" - that's MY neighborhood. Three blocks over there are houses just GONE.

I know what one sounds like now. Wish I didn't, and hope to hell I never hear it again.

For those who don't know, we had an F3 tornado here Saturday night. Here's a link - notice it says the "Edmondson neighborhood" - that's MY neighborhood. Three blocks over there are houses just GONE.

I know what one sounds like now. Wish I didn't, and hope to hell I never hear it again.

Won't let me edit my post, damn it.

Watch the videos, it was scary as shit.

So glad you are safe. I know also what a tornado sounds like. How unpredictable they can be. I am simply glad you are safe. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back