Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an incredibly erotic dream last night, so much so that I didn't want to wake up. Its lingered in my head all day and even now I want to slip back into that dream for just a little more.

I got into a car accident on the drive home tonight. :D

Someone rear ended me. Just a little damage to my rear bumper. No big deal. I don't know why I'm smiling about it. Maybe because it is the first accident this car has had with me in it? I wasn't there for the first four :confused:

Oh, just fuck right off.
Pissy little comments and a flounce out the door really don't suit someone of your age, size and supposed intelligence.

Blurt #1: Mkay, thanks. Now fuck off. (Who the hell are you, anyway?) :rolleyes:

Blurt #2: You can fuck off too. I'm not the answering service here.

Blurt #3: Perhaps if you'd done a better job of training me, I wouldn't be so slow. Guess what? That's right, you can fuck off, as well.

Blurt #4: Now, that's just gross. :rolleyes:

Someone rear ended me. Just a little damage to my rear bumper. No big deal. I don't know why I'm smiling about it. Maybe because it is the first accident this car has had with me in it? I wasn't there for the first four :confused:

Ok, now my neck feels a little bit sore from the collision last night...

She promised me! Now, she cancelled everything and didn't even ask me about it! Bitch!

Blurt #1: The noise from that intersection has gotten worse since they tore that building down to turn that lot into a parking lot. Just like I and everyone said it would. :mad:

They better build a frickin' concrete retaining wall, else our property values are going to fall that much faster. :(

Blurt #2: Hearing a 70 year old man say, "This is so gay," when talking about those stupid vests we now have to wear at work, is absolutely hi-larious. :D

Last edited:
I had an incredibly erotic dream last night, so much so that I didn't want to wake up. Its lingered in my head all day and even now I want to slip back into that dream for just a little more.

I've had dreams like that. I loooooooooove dreams like that. Dreams like that usually make me feel REAL good right before I wake up. :D

Yikes! Glad it wasn't too bad. Sorry your neck is sore though. I almost got killed yesterday at work by a driver of a Mack truck that was either hung-over, still drunk, stoned, half-asleep, or all of the above. I was going fast enough that that would have been a NASTY wreck.

Oh, just fuck right off.
Pissy little comments and a flounce out the door really don't suit someone of your age, size and supposed intelligence.

Thanks so much for making me feel like absolute shit. I really needed that.

You want me to get a job, you self righteous bitch?

Give me my faith back!

*many hugs* to all of you :rose::rose::rose:

I has Code Monkeys. :D

WTF are Code Monkeys? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back