Professor fetishes

My classes started last week and had to meet with my advisor about some things. Holy shit was the woman on fire that day. Short, thickish, dark and showing off the tits. Not to mention her dress was so damn tight I could see the outline of her thong walking back to her office. Had to shift a little while she went through a filing cabinet.

In grad school, I had a HUGE thing for my Chemistry Professor. He was intelligent, hilarious, sexy, confident..I could go on and on. There's something about a very intelligent man commanding a room; big turn on.

In grad school, I had a HUGE thing for my Chemistry Professor. He was intelligent, hilarious, sexy, confident..I could go on and on. There's something about a very intelligent man commanding a room; big turn on.

Did you do anything about it?

professor fantasy

i lusted after one of my professors in undergrad. he wasn't even particularly attractive. he was short, with a balding head of red hair. but for some reason, the though of my legs wrapped around his face was enough for me to take as many classes with him as i could. i would often go home and spend hours masturbating to the thought of him fucking me raw over the desk in his office. using me repeatedly as his own personal cumdump...calling me into his office at all hours whenever he needed to blow a load. mmmm, just the thought of it now is making me wet and hot for him.

Did you do anything about it?

No. Looking back I wish I would have at least attempted it. He always talked about his wife and family so I doubt he would have been into anything like that. But a girl can dream.....

A new semester starts next week and was wondering who had professor fantasies or fetishes. What are they?

My ex had a torrid relationship with one of her college professors. I'd get her to talk about it when we were in bed. At first, she was hesitant, but then she saw how aroused I'd get while hearing the stories...

Fascinating! I can see I am going to love this thread ... :cool:

aka "Prof"

I always used to absolutely HATE the idea of fancying a teacher / lecturer, until I was in my final year of university. I had a massively schoolgirl crush on one of mine. It was awful. It must have been because I was away from my partner - we did long distance for those three years - and I was sexually frustrated. He always used to talk about deviant sex freely, as part of the contemporary literature we were studying, and I suppose that had something to do with it. Objectively, he wasn't particularly attractive, but he was only about 30 years old(?) and he had this command of language which really turned me on. When he lectured he would pace his words and there was always (sexual?) anticipation of what was coming next.

I crossed a line though, quite badly. I was that obsessed that I ended up writing a poem. Not a soppy love poem, but a poem modelled on the contemporary poetry we'd been reading. It had references to sex in it and was probably shockingly bad. I emailed it to him via an anonymous email which I'd made up just for that occasion. Ergh. I make myself sick. It is probably worse than admitting to his face that I wanted him to fuck me, because the poor man never knew who I was - it was a bit creepy. I'm disgusted with myself and have thought about emailing again to apologise, but that might be even more weird. He never replied after all, and I'm sure my email must have been forwarded on to someone higher to alert them that one of the staff had a crazy student after them.

It is scary, but it is the only instance where I've really wanted to cheat on the love of my life. It was sexual lust like I've never felt before in my life. An now, every time I see a guy with a beard and long hair I go weak at the knees. I think he was gay anyway!

Ergh, I'm just going to go and wallow in my self hatred now.
... or read some more Lit and get myself off...

I always used to absolutely HATE the idea of fancying a teacher / lecturer, until I was in my final year of university. I had a massively schoolgirl crush on one of mine. It was awful. It must have been because I was away from my partner - we did long distance for those three years - and I was sexually frustrated. He always used to talk about deviant sex freely, as part of the contemporary literature we were studying, and I suppose that had something to do with it. Objectively, he wasn't particularly attractive, but he was only about 30 years old(?) and he had this command of language which really turned me on. When he lectured he would pace his words and there was always (sexual?) anticipation of what was coming next.

I crossed a line though, quite badly. I was that obsessed that I ended up writing a poem. Not a soppy love poem, but a poem modelled on the contemporary poetry we'd been reading. It had references to sex in it and was probably shockingly bad. I emailed it to him via an anonymous email which I'd made up just for that occasion. Ergh. I make myself sick. It is probably worse than admitting to his face that I wanted him to fuck me, because the poor man never knew who I was - it was a bit creepy. I'm disgusted with myself and have thought about emailing again to apologise, but that might be even more weird. He never replied after all, and I'm sure my email must have been forwarded on to someone higher to alert them that one of the staff had a crazy student after them.

It is scary, but it is the only instance where I've really wanted to cheat on the love of my life. It was sexual lust like I've never felt before in my life. An now, every time I see a guy with a beard and long hair I go weak at the knees. I think he was gay anyway!

Don't be too hard on yourself ... he probably just smiled :)

I'm married to a prof, btw ... sexy ;)

I'm glad I'm not alone. Big crush on my Corp Finance prof. He's 40-something and a former Wall St. broker. Very well dressed, in command and control. I find it so hard to concentrate on his class and not his pants!

Classes started yesterday and I have a few delicious students. One very busty student sitting right in front with a low cut tight undershirt. Caused some very bad thoughts indeed.

I'd say he'd be agonising over the poem .... "do I follow my urge to reply or will that get me into dangerous territory?" ... "which of my students is this? ... will they write again ... can I take a chance?"
OR,
if it's like our email system it probably went straight to the Spam Quarantine bin and he was none the wiser! ;)

But, Jezebel ... what if .....? :D

I agree completely. I think if I were ever to stumble upon an attractive, male, literature or history professor I would lose myself. The mixture of intelligence and intense passion for their subject is like an aphrodisiac. As soon as someone starts quoting Shakespeare I might go weak in the knees. Use an eloquent turn of phrase and my pulse speeds up just a bit. Share with me how much you love your subject and I'll listen, lovestruck.

My favorite would be the one who's slightly awkward. Adorable in his social discomfort and completely sexy when it comes to his capability in his craft.

Sadly, reality rarely plays out like my fantasies. I would like to have one professor to fawn over before I graduate. Keep hope alive, I guess.

Yeesh, I need to stop thinking about this before I...oh, who am I kidding?

Ah okay very nice. I was wondering because you mentioned something about the innuendos in one of your students' writings so I wondered if it was some sort of creative writing class. Is your username also a Moby Dick reference?

Top marks for you, young lady!

I'd say he'd be agonising over the poem .... "do I follow my urge to reply or will that get me into dangerous territory?" ... "which of my students is this? ... will they write again ... can I take a chance?"
OR,
if it's like our email system it probably went straight to the Spam Quarantine bin and he was none the wiser! ;)

But, Jezebel ... what if .....? :D

Ooh, that makes me feel better. Perhaps he never read it. Tell me, what happens to the email in the Spam Quarantine? Is it deleted, or does someone else check it?

And what if...? Well, lets just say it's something I've mulled over many a time... :s

By the way, is Byron a literature reference? as in the poet? Or just a name? As a sexually frustrated literature student, I found myself regularly perving over dead poets paintings (as well as lecturers...), and Lord Byron was a bit of a fittie...! ;)

Last edited:
I did take from fantasy to reality. It is awkward and a bit intimidating but the knowing you're doing something taboo is enticing..or it was to my teen self

Ooh, that makes me feel better. Perhaps he never read it. Tell me, what happens to the email in the Spam Quarantine? Is it deleted, or does someone else check it?

And what if...? Well, lets just say it's something I've mulled over many a time... :s

By the way, is Byron a literature reference? as in the poet? Or just a name? As a sexually frustrated literature student, I found myself regularly perving over dead poets paintings (as well as lecturers...), and Lord Byron was a bit of a fittie...! ;)

It's unlikely anyone else would have the inclination to check Quarantined email ... it'd be like trawling through garbage, perhaps even less interesting. The recipient can usually check but seldom would bother.

Byron ... definitely the literary reference (this being Literotica ;) ). As dead poets go, Byron would be a good choice to perv over I'd say. :D

:rose:

Female profs, absolutely!

I also had a high school French teacher who I was convinced was hitting on me, though it could’ve just been the language getting to me…

Many years ago, in college, I had constant fantasies about a young visiting female professor from Egypt who taught my anthropology class when I was a freshman. The class was held in a large lecture hall, and I usually made sure to show up several minutes early so I could get a seat in one of the forward rows. By the time she got to the lesson on human evolution and the role of "homo-erectus", I was totally absorbed in the subject matter. ;)

Last edited:
Those were writing classes... one of them in a basic grammar/rhetoric class, the other two in a creative writing class. I have to admit, talking with a cute girl about writing always gets me a little worked up.

This. I'm currently majoring in professional writing/communications in school and I can honestly say that there is nothing more arousing than discussing the craft with an attractive gentleman. Honestly, nothing. If you can't stimulate my mind, then there is no way in Hell that you can access my body, ahaha.

As for the whole professor fetish thing... I've definitely boarded that ship before. For the first time ever when I was still in highschool and working with my appointed mentor for a creative project who happened to be a theatre big-shot in my city (okay, technically a professor but there was still that air of authority/tabboo aspect) but the attraction was unreturned, obviously. And then again about a year ago when I was taking a management class... I purposefully signed up for another one of his classes the following year because a) he was honestly the most gorgeous creature I've ever come across on campus and b) he was the best professor I've ever had--watching him teach was so refreshing and exciting as it was so obvious that he enjoyed being up there and talking to us. He was the one of the few profs in my program that honestly inspired me to be "better"--a better student, a better writer, a better person, etc. I think thats what honestly makes the prof crush so alluring sometimes. Sure, there is the whole tabboo/authority thing, but then there is also this... Glimmer of hope that they can somehow transform and shape you, if that makes any sense?

I can definitely see that. The fact that he is a professor is important to the experience. It's not just the person that attracts you, but the knowledge he brings with him.

Exactly! I'm pretty sure he thought I was random, odd little socially awkward creature though, bahahah.

I've actually followed through on the fantasy...huge regret at the time but in retrospect I should have just enjoyed it

Back