How to Prostate massage?

Just an update... In theory he was keen, in reality this was something I wanted to do more than he did.
I've backed away from it.

Thanks for the advice though :)

xx HB

Too bad for him. He has no idea what he is missing. I do understand tho. I used to think the same way. Good luck !:cool:

Just an update... In theory he was keen, in reality this was something I wanted to do more than he did.
I've backed away from it.

Thanks for the advice though :)

xx HB

I was the same when it came to my husband. I was the one was interested in trying something new and with lots of open conversation we have added prostate stimulation as a regular and very pleasurable addition to our sex life. I have a thread on here about my interest and journey with my husband. Check it out and let me know if you have questions. I was where you are once and people here helped me greatly. It's time I returned the favor.

I was the same when it came to my husband. I was the one was interested in trying something new and with lots of open conversation we have added prostate stimulation as a regular and very pleasurable addition to our sex life. I have a thread on here about my interest and journey with my husband. Check it out and let me know if you have questions. I was where you are once and people here helped me greatly. It's time I returned the favor.

HB,
You will find those of us who know..want to help and shout it from the rooftops ! Best of luck to you ! :cool:

From most of the feedback in that forum it works for almost ALL guys. The only ones who say they don't enjoy it or would not enjoy it are guys who think a finger or two up their butt means they are gay. I'm not sure how any guy past the age of about 14 feels so insecure about their own sexuality that they are terrified by their lover exploring what simply feels like that wonderful PRE-orgasmic rush we get .... only with this technique that "rush" can be made to last for 10, 20, 30 minutes or more AND still give you the main event too.

If your partner in bed has NO penis then you are not being "gay" by letting her play with your butt, OK?

Horrible logic... I agree with Basic here. There's a difference between "thinking you are gay" and "not liking something". Just because milking the prostate works for many guys, doesn't mean they will love the sensation. I love being fucked up the ass. That's pretty gay. But I know gay guys who won't let me near their ass. Does that mean they're not gay? According to your logic...

I know you think you're being open minded here, but in fact you're being quite the opposite. Think.

Horrible logic... I agree with Basic here. There's a difference between "thinking you are gay" and "not liking something". Just because milking the prostate works for many guys, doesn't mean they will love the sensation. I love being fucked up the ass. That's pretty gay. But I know gay guys who won't let me near their ass. Does that mean they're not gay? According to your logic...

I know you think you're being open minded here, but in fact you're being quite the opposite. Think.

Why does any pleasurable activit have to be labled. I like have my prostate massaged. Does this make me gay? And what if it does...who cares?
Whether it's a finger, a toy or a real cock I like to have my ass penetrated. I enjoy the sensation.
The only lable this should be given is normal.

Back