workers get $12 an hour and boss gets over $11,000,000 an hour

That is because Bezos owns around 16.5% of all Amazon shares. That amount is not the salary he draws at the company. That is an extrapolation of how much his stock holding have gone up in a year. If he was stupid enough to draw an $11 million per hour salary, he would have to pay an insane amount in taxes at the end of the year. And of course the guy on the top is making more than the guy on the bottom. Bezos is running everything. The guy on the bottom is putting products into boxes.
 
Last edited:
America was built by the sweat of slave labour, what makes you think today is any different?


PS, bomb Israel.
 
Just stupid....it doesn't understand there is a difference between voluntary employment and slavery.

Or that all things were built in the cotton fields of the South and shipped to all points of the compass.:D
 
Or that all things were built in the cotton fields of the South and shipped to all points of the compass.:D

i-like-titles_o_831947.jpg
 

So typical. I like the snowflakes who whine on and on about dirty oil and the need for alternative fuels without realizing that almost everything they have couldn't be made without petroleum products.:D;)
 
So typical. I like the snowflakes who whine on and on about dirty oil and the need for alternative fuels without realizing that almost everything they have couldn't be made without petroleum products.:D;)
Yep, petroleum products are essential and indispensable, and we will always depend on the industries that provide them. They deserve every subsidy and tax break we can give them, regardless how deep the national debt becomes.
 
I had a boss that was making 3 cents a second and I thought that was way too much. :)
 
So typical. I like the snowflakes who whine on and on about dirty oil and the need for alternative fuels without realizing that almost everything they have couldn't be made without petroleum products.:D;)

actually almost everything can be made without fossil fuels, we are just too reliant and corporations lie and tell us it's too costly to convert.
 
I was thinking today of how wealthy the Walmart family is. They could not take another penny from Walmart and still be on the top 10 wealthiest Americans.

So why not give their employees a bigger slice of the pie? It certainly would not effect their lifestyle. Tie it to length of employment.

Let them copy Costco employee standards - they do pretty well from what I understand.

Walmart truck drivers are among the best paid truckers, so that's something.
 
People get up in arms about this shit every now and then but in this case especially, dude literally built the company from the ground up. No matter what you may think of him personally or even his business, the guy earned his money.
 
I personally find it amazing to be living in these times where we've witnessed some pretty historic businesses from the very beginning. Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, fucking Facebook of all fucking things, Google, etc.
I remember all of the from the very beginning. I bought from Amazon back when it was just books. Don't know if it was when he was still out of his garage but had to be pretty close to then.
Remember someone telling me to start using the new search Google. Pretty bare bones but excellent results.
Anyway, thought that was kinda neat. Carry on with the capitalist pig stuff.
 
Last edited:
Then maybe they should seek employment elsewhere while the economy
is doing so well, unemployment is low and jobs claims are also low.



If you allow yourself to be abused
you ain't all there or
just too lazy...
 



" Is it hot in the rolling mill? Are the hours long? Is $15 a day not enough? Then escape is very easy. Simply throw up your job, spit on your hands, and write another 'Rosenkavalier.' "

-H. L. Mencken​


 
Back
Top