Alien Surf Girls

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Posts
257
I thought it would be a fun (possible 2 part) little story for the summer time. A college age man is surfing in New Zealand while on vacation with his fraternity brothers. One night, he and his friends are at a a bonfire. While skinny dipping his, brothers steal his clothes as a prank, and he is left on the beach. Soon he encounters a girl, who take a quick interest in him, and gives him a sarong to wear after a humorous moment.

She invites him to a secret spot, where she brings her roommate with her. The spot is a beautiful waterfall, where they skinny dip. After a while, the girls reveal themselves as beautiful aliens and secrete pheromones that heighten the guys libido. They have se throughout the night and in the end, he wakes up tired and naked near the hotel hes staying in. He manages to sneak back to his room and ponders over this encounter.

If anyone gets inspired by this, please reply.
 
Maybe it's different where you are where I am one does not skinny dip with people they are not attracted to. Course I'm American and we're such prudes the Brits kicked our ancestors out for having a stick up our asses.
 
Why him? Why should advanced aliens want him? Is he genetically unique, oozing rare hormones and pheromones, or plasma with magical alien-disease-healing properties? For fun, he's a leading political figure, and they want to extract his bullshit gland for their own nefarious purposes.
 
Why him? Why should advanced aliens want him? Is he genetically unique, oozing rare hormones and pheromones, or plasma with magical alien-disease-healing properties? For fun, he's a leading political figure, and they want to extract his bullshit gland for their own nefarious purposes.

They could be young members ent by their race to collect genetic material from the men of Earth. However, the species has a past that involves them being previously enslaved by a barbarian race, they dont want DNA from a "stable" male specimen. They spend their mission on New Zealand Island, and the guy proves to be what they are looking for.
 
Back
Top