More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is so hot

tumblr_mgdharYm5l1r7ryano1_500.jpg

I love being a bride.

Wonderful story! I thought that action went a little quick, but I loved the story. No judgementing going on. Just pure enjoyment of the erotic act. Love such positive exploration of bi-sexuality. Might not fit in the sissy theme directly, but certainly related to it! I loved it & my panties are soaked with precum from reading it! Thanks for sharing the link for us! :kiss:

I bought some new items on ebay last night! Can't wait to get them.

Short, boyish (!) blonde wig, white knee highs, black velour hotpants. I just need a 40A push up bra, patent black Mary Janes and mirror aviator shades to complete the look!

I have a local guy's flat to play in, and he's a photographer, so I should be able to post some pictures fairly soon... 💋

I bought some new items on ebay last night! Can't wait to get them.

Short, boyish (!) blonde wig, white knee highs, black velour hotpants. I just need a 40A push up bra, patent black Mary Janes and mirror aviator shades to complete the look!

I have a local guy's flat to play in, and he's a photographer, so I should be able to post some pictures fairly soon... 💋

I hope you pay the local guy back for hosting generosity... in kind I am sure!!

Have fun, and posting here will be mandatory of course!! Or on the cd threads... or both!!:devil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back