Let's talk sex....

Way to go, granny!
How's your grand kid doing? - that is if you've had time to check between your busy gang'n and bang'n.

Daughter and gradbaby are hopefully getting discharged from the ward today.
Unless you were being awful, like most here, and suggesting that I need to keep my life on hold and interfere with my daughter, her fiance and their baby constantly?
I'm never sure, anymore.

Way to go, granny!
How's your grand kid doing? - that is if you've had time to check between your busy gang'n and bang'n.

LOL. I love it when you get all evil and shit. Reminds me of watching you rip some eejit apart in trade on WoW.

Unless you were being awful, like most here, and suggesting that I need to keep my life on hold and interfere with my daughter, her fiance and their baby constantly?
I'm never sure, anymore.

Call me crazy, but I don't think spending time with your daughter while she's in the hospital is "interfering" in their lives.

I would consider it showing a modicum of compassion to a family member.

But hey, you got laid so at least you can feel like you have some value.

Wait, that's not true. No one would want to fuck you.

says the manic diva-man sporting a nasty ballsack avatar, complete with visible fat gut folding over a huge fupa. yeah, you definitely have room to talk. :rolleyes:

I'm pondering starting a thread about sexing up Sean. Think it would go over as well as this one?

I could put in lots of sordid details. That should spice it up.

Hey, since you're awake and alone, can you go take a picture of the cars?

I'm pondering starting a thread about sexing up Sean. Think it would go over as well as this one?

Don't forget to put in the details about the olive oil and the spaniels.

You should be!
I am having a blast :D

But now I have to go - brekky's ready and I gotta wake up the crew.

who wakes people up the morning after the beginning of a weekend long bang? you have lost all of my respect. did you make bacon?

I'm never sure, anymore.

This is why so many dislike you.

If I had a grandchild that was in the hospital I'd be there with my child, or I'd at the least be on standby - y'know, putting my life on hold or at least my swingers lifestyle, until that darling child was out of the hospital.

And I know that my kid would want me there with them. Then again maybe yours doesn't, and judging by the type of shit you spew on here I'd say for good reason.

I'm being awful? Get a fucking grip.

This is why so many dislike you.

If I had a grandchild that was in the hospital I'd be there with my child, or I'd at the least be on standby - y'know, putting my life on hold or at least my swingers lifestyle, until that darling child was out of the hospital.

And I know that my kid would want me there with them. Then again maybe yours doesn't, and judging by the type of shit you spew on here I'd say for good reason.

I'm being awful? Get a fucking grip.

This post makes me like you more and that idiot Kyle less.

Careful! You don't want anyone here getting the impression I might have said something true, would you?
:)

It's 1045, and I am the only one up and about so far.
What an awesome night!
And when I get everyone going with brekky pizzas, we're off to the pub for a while before coming back here.
:D

Oh, and my new outdoor setting I got for Xmas has been thorougly christened :eek:

it's fucking...

jennifer ken

people'd line up to fuck sean.
that particular thread writes itself.

queeny here, is a grucci.

Live blogging those fake orgies, awesome.

I'm sure you post on like 10 different forums and tweet about this fake shit too.

This post makes me like you more and that idiot Kyle less.

If it helps you like him maybe a teensy bit more I can say that he wouldn't be planning on farming my pussy out to some nasty friends while our grandbaby was in the hospital.

Not even if all they had was a tiny scratch on their hand.

While wq calls it putting ones life on hold, we call it being there for your family.

-- of course all this assuming she's telling the truth about her sexual activities and/or her sick grandchild. It's a tossup.

If it helps you like him maybe a teensy bit more I can say that he wouldn't be planning on farming my pussy out to some nasty friends while our grandbaby was in the hospital.

Not even if all they had was a tiny scratch on their hand.

While wq calls it putting ones life on hold, we call it being there for your family.

-- of course all this assuming she's telling the truth about her sexual activities and/or her sick grandchild. It's a tossup.

We must be thinking of different Kyles. The one I know would gladly farm out your pussy to nasty friends no matter who was in the hospital.

nice.

right.

6081a99c29132d6ec14d9a35032e685e_b.jpg

Back