Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defence I'd just done three nights straight and only had 45 minutes sleep on the last run, and there was no one else home, it's not like I had a choice, I just went...

I'm glad you got some rest then. :kiss:
 
BG it sounds like your friend Cathleen and my friend Eileen would get along really well.

Why oh why do I actually have to venture into the office? I hate office politics, I just want to be left alone to do my damn job. Middle management is the work of the devil! Yeast infections for all of them!
 
My youngest lost one of her front teeth this morning--she's a snaggletooth!
 
My youngest lost one of her front teeth this morning--she's a snaggletooth!

I always referred to mine as "fang" when they lost one. My fav was getting their pics taken when both the front teeth fell out. Can't wait to break those bad dogs out when they start dating. :devil:
 
Last edited:
My youngest lost one of her front teeth this morning--she's a snaggletooth!

What's the going rate for the tooth fairy these days? Gone are the times when you could get by with mere change under the pillow. I suppose anything short of a Nintendo game is considered "cheapskate-ville" huh? :D
 
Curiously my twelve year old who is smug with satisfaction at his knowledge of the "Truth about Santa" still clings doggedly to the tooth fairy, I suspect he knows a good cash cow when he sees one.
 
The tooth fairy is a cheapskate at our house--just a Sacajawea or Susan B. Anthony Dollar. For some reason, the girls think they're awesome!
 
The acceptance of the leg humpers astounds me, the same one that ran a fucking mile when asked to put up, and now here it is sniffing around again. None of my business I know, but I give you far more credit than that.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top