Orgasm Denial

Well, if you mean denial as in denial for the entire play, then I wouldn't be into that. There has to be some sort of reward! But if you're talking about orgasm control/edging, then that is highly erotic. Edging and begging to come is a lot of fun.

I agree. Edging leads to highly passionate sex.

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

I hate/love it when a guy makes me edge. I get so damn horny, I am in a constant state of excitement and arousal. Wet panties all day, I have to bring three or four spare pair in my purse. Cant sleep, hands shaking, eyes unfocused.

But OH GOD the orgasm I have once he allows it! Mindblowing!

I hate/love it when a guy makes me edge. I get so damn horny, I am in a constant state of excitement and arousal. Wet panties all day, I have to bring three or four spare pair in my purse. Cant sleep, hands shaking, eyes unfocused.

But OH GOD the orgasm I have once he allows it! Mindblowing!

Sounds like a good problem to have.

I have to agree, wanting what you can't have makes it so much more spectacular when you finally do get it.

Sounds like a good problem to have.

I have to agree, wanting what you can't have makes it so much more spectacular when you finally do get it.

Good to have occasionally, no all the time - Id go crazy! But I could sure use it now...

Some time ago, when Lady C was abroad I made a "no orgasms"-experiment.

It was exiting at first, but I realized that it also made me aggressive and unreasonable to other people who had done nothing to deserve the effect of my frustrations.
I terminated the experiment and stayed socially acceptable by performing manual override.

Used to be made to edge an hour in the morning and an hour at night every day. Never knew when I was going to be allowed to cum. We lived apart also and I used to have to call him at work to ask permission and could only cum if he said yes and was able to listen. I went weeks I would literally be dripping and like a walking nerve ending but I loved it.

I've had to ask for permission to cum or masturbate for the past several months. A couple times I came without permission while masturbating, almost totally by accident it was just so easy. Now that I don't have any restrictions on any of this, I find it so much harder to cum! I have to fantasize that I'm being commanded not to cum or it just takes forever!

I haven't orgasmed in several days - not from being told not to, just circumstances, and I'm hanging out so badly too! So I can see the appeal.
I worry when I do though it will be over in a matter of minutes which will suck!

I was surprised today by my wonderful sub. She has been denied orgasm for a week due to some behavior corrections. We don't get to see each other very often right now due to both of us being very busy and working different hours.
Today I was talking with her on the phone and I know she's suffering from my denial, so I gave her permission to masturbate since I know it will be at least another week before we can have time together. I was surprised, yet very happy to hear her say "No Daddy, I want to, but I was bad. I'll have to wait for you to do it if it pleases you."
She's amazing!

I was surprised today by my wonderful sub. She has been denied orgasm for a week due to some behavior corrections. We don't get to see each other very often right now due to both of us being very busy and working different hours.
Today I was talking with her on the phone and I know she's suffering from my denial, so I gave her permission to masturbate since I know it will be at least another week before we can have time together. I was surprised, yet very happy to hear her say "No Daddy, I want to, but I was bad. I'll have to wait for you to do it if it pleases you."
She's amazing!

i'm sure i have replied here before, but i will say i have gone 3 months without. then when i got one, it was so over the top i just kinda resisted and it was so much it was like a big blurry thing and really wasnt as good as just getting one without waiting.

the next time we tried i went 5 months with a couple really really bad ones in there, then at the end of 5 months i got a bad finish but it was at least a finish. the next night i got a good finish and it was amazing.

Of course, denial is a way of life for me, i rarely get to finish anymore, and even getting edged is a treat lately. But i am enjoying being a source of pleasure for my mistress without asking for anything in return.

Denial

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Im a woman and posted the initial question. I love it, I need it. My work is more productive, I'm funnier, more outgoing and cheerful while inside I'm being tormented by desire. The longest he's had me wait is 8 days and what came after that was a very long non-stop orgasm feast.

Orgasm denial gets me so hard. I would love to get into it with my gf. Any tips?

Orgasm denial gets me so hard. I would love to get into it with my gf. Any tips?
First make up your mind.

Do you want denial, edging or control?

Then talk to her.

Make it a fun experiment, just to try it and see how it is.
Sometimes fantasies and reality don't align too well.
(And a good way to get something, is to ask for it)

Love it! Very hot reminder of who is in charge. It really gets me going especially when we are in a session and he makes me beg for permission to cum.

I love not being in control of when I can cum, it's such a huge turn on to have to obey and follow. Or keeping me on edge, I just about die with need, my inner desires come out, I do anything just to be able to cum

tumblr_nvx4mfixw21ud7ml4o1_1280.jpg

I love not being in control. I cum at His pleasure.

I love it
Love not knowing when I will be allowed to
Teased which is bad for me cause I get so turned on so easy just like someone else says I have to carry extra panties in my purse when I have been or will be teased
But when u get to reals it's mind blowing especially if your made to multiple times

First make up your mind.

Do you want denial, edging or control?

Then talk to her.

Make it a fun experiment, just to try it and see how it is.
Sometimes fantasies and reality don't align too well.
(And a good way to get something, is to ask for it)

Oooohhhh....so hard to find a guy good at edge play, they do have to know you so very well.

But so very worth it *grins*

Oooohhhh....so hard to find a guy good at edge play, they do have to know you so very well.

But so very worth it *grins*

goes both ways. I have had partners who cant stand long sessions just in general trying to discuss things like this with them, good luck!

I love the idea of it, but find it near impossible to hold out, or to play solo and not cum. I also go to go over the edge. I can't imagine not. But I can also imagine it makes it even better next time. But just stopping when so close .... feels near impossible!!

I think this is my ultimate.

I haven't had it much and maybe that's part of it. A treat. If it happened to much I may get bored of it, I don't know but when it does happen... it's amazing. I prefer it to actually cumming.

Being in that state of ecstasy, feeling the energy rush through you and not being able to do anything about it, someone else being in control...

Would love it right now in fact.

Back