An Ancient Threat: Jedi and the Maverick 2 (closed for LassardLost & slut_in_white)

LassardLost

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Posts
824
An Ancient Threat: Jedi and the Maverick 2 (closed for LassardLost & slut_in_white)

Davin Graff, former Jedi Knight, former Sith Lord, formerly gave-a-shit, current and forever lover of Aria Maverick, swung his light saber in a wide arc, cutting the pirate's blaster in half. The terrified space junky staggered backwards, raising his arms up in pathetic defense, sputtering, "W-what are you?! A Jedi?"

"Nope." Davin grinned and took step closer, raising his black-gloved hand in the shape of a claw towards the man. The pirate clutched his throat.

"No!" He staggered further back, tripping over himself and landing flat on his back, scrambling to get up on his elbows. "A Sith!?Are you Sith!?"

"Negatory." Davin stepped forward again, closing his clawed hand slowly. The man seemed to gasp for air.

Through his breathlessness the slovenly excuse for a pirate croaked, "What are you!?"

Davin looked over at Aria, who stood ready with her blaster trained on the little squirt writhing on the floor. Aria's lover grinned from ear to ear - the cheekiest thing she'd seen since, well, the last time they had raided a pirate ship for its cargo. Aria rolled her eyes and shook her head, looking off to the side in a mix of annoyance and amusement.

"I am," Davin deepened his voice and straightened his back, towering over the man, "The Terror of the Night!"

"Noooo!" The man screamed.

Davin burst into laughter.

"Get your sorry ass off the floor you idiot. I'm not even doing anything to you." Davin said between laughs, wiping a tear away from the side of his face.

The man's pale face suddenly flushed, and confusion started mixing into his fear. He stopped choking.

"W-what?" He lightly rub his throat, The sick look of realization as to how pathetic he had actually been, started to spread across his face.

Davin stomped his foot down suddenly next to the man, making him jump. "Get the hell out of here, and go lock yourself in the brig. If I see you wandering around elsewhere I'll drive my light saber into your belly."

The pathetic pirate scampered off the ground and ran headlong down the corridor and out of sight.

Davin turned to Aria, smiling, A boyish glint in his eyes as he chuckled.

"How'd ya like that one? I can be your terror of the night when we're done with this."

For the past several months, since they'd taken up raiding pirates for valuable cargo, Davin had used a new - and terribly cheesy - name for each raid. It was too tempting to do otherwise. After all, the question was inevitably asked of him, "What are you?" And the way he looked at it, after he would deny being either a Jedi or a Sith, they were better off him giving a different name every time, so as to confuse even the rumors that would inevitably spread about two of them.
 
"What are you!?"

"The Terror of the Night!"

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Aria grumbled, rolling her eyes so hard it was surprising they didn't just roll straight up into her head. Davin had been naming himself something new and different every raid for the last several months, and while they'd started off as somewhat reasonable criminal titles - the Red Blade, things like that - they were getting stupider and cheesier every time. On purpose, too. Because she suspected he was trying to see how dumb he could get before she actually called him out on it and they have a lover's quarrel (which would inevitably end in sex) right in the middle of the raid.

A year ago, she would have sworn she had enough willpower and self-control to avoid getting into a bitch-fight with her partner in front of their prisoners/enemies. But that was before she met and fell in love with Davin. And Davin was uncannily capable of bringing out every emotion in Aria - love, desire, joy... but also anger and irritation, too.

Davin sent the one pirate down to the brig, and Aria shot a look at the one huddling on the floor in front of her. "You heard the man. Get out of here."

They were left alone in the room for a moment, and Davin turned to her with a grin.

"How'd ya like that one? I can be your terror of the night when we're done with this."

Aria couldn't help it. She tried to look annoyed, but she couldn't quite contain her laughter and she snorted, shaking her head. "Terror? Really? Your euphemisms don't even make any fucking sense anymore, Jedi."

Which was one of the other reasons why the poor pirates they raided always ended up extremely confused about what Davin actually was - because despite his persistence in announcing that he was not a Jedi or a Sith, Aria went around calling him "Jedi" all the time.

She holstered her blasters and grabbed Davin by the shirt, pulling him toward her for a rough kiss. When she broke it, she was grinning cheekily at him. "Besides. I think it might be more accurate to call me a terror tonight, since I do believe it's my turn to tie you up..." she suggested, pressing her hips hard against his.
 
Davin pressed back on Aria's lips, snaking a hand around her waist.

"Mmm... yes." He pulled back, smiling at her warmly. "I actually am terrified of that."

A pirate jumped into the hallway from a room off to the side, firing off a bolt from his blaster toward Davin, who, without breaking his line of sight from Aria's perfect visage, swung his lightsaber up behind his back, deflecting the bolt and taking out the pirate, who sprawled backward onto the floor.

"Because last time you left me tied up for fucking ever before giving me what I needed." Davin dropped his hand to Aria's ass and gave it a squeeze before letting go and turning to face where that last pirate had come from.

Up ahead on the left there was a large set of blast doors. Davin motioned to Aria and they crept up to it, stopping right in front of it.

"Ok," Davin whispered, "are you ready? I want you to try here. Become present, clear your mind, and reach out with the Force. I can sense several men in there. I want you to find out where they are before I open the door."

After spending a few weeks on Zeltron, the island resort-planet known for its stunning beauty and a get-away for the rich and famous, Davin had convinced Aria to begin tapping into her latent potential with the Force. She had spent an entire life learning how to shut her mind off from it to protect herself from the Sith she used to work for (and for that matter the Jedi as well), but beneath that lock-down, when she was able to learn to let it go for short periods of time, Davin could sense a powerful connection with the Force. He had been working with her for several months now.

"Go on, Cap'n." Davin stepped back from the door, nodding to Aria to step up and start the exercise.
 
Last edited:
Because last time you left me tied up for fucking ever before giving me what I needed.

Aria grinned, her gaze warming. "Mmmm, oh don't complain. You fucking loved it. Even when you were getting incoherent, all I could actually make sense of were your demands that I tease you more," she quipped, returning his ass-squeeze with one of her own before following him down the hallway.

When the reached the blast doors, she grew serious and nodded, shutting her eyes and taking a deep breath. It was still difficult for her to center herself and she still felt uncomfortably vulnerable when she brought down the defenses that forcibly kept other Force users out of her mind, but she was getting better at using the Force as a tool, and it was undoubtedly going to become necessary for their survival, if the Jedi ever caught up with them after what they did on Coruscant.

She reached out with her mind, and, at first, it was all just a low blur. She felt... stuff, people, but nothing solid and not with enough detail to determine how many. Focusing her efforts, her senses began to sharpen, and she could feel them. "Six.. no, seven," she corrected, realizing after a moment that two of them were standing very close together.

"I... wait a minute, hold up. The two that are standing close, they're not... angry. I don't think they're armed. Slaves, maybe?" She furrowed her brow, eyes still closed, then growled. "One of the assholes is trying to use them as cover. What a fucking coward."

Her eyes fluttered, and she opened them, looking at Davin. "Five pirates, two slaved. The pirates are there, there, there, there and there," she said, pointing at the blank door as if it were open. "That one's got the slaves. You go left and hit the three clumped over there, I'll go right, kill the one right next to the door and then shank the bastard trying to use the slaves as cover."
 
Davin could feel pride well up inside as he heard Aria break down the situation. But he held himself from saying anything until the door actually opened and they saw what they were actually dealing with.

Davin nodded, held out his thumb and two fingers towards the door and waved it to the side - the blast doors opened suddenly - Aria had a smokebomb at the ready, which burst into cloud as soon as it did.

Davin leaped through the artificial fog, blaster shots ricocheting off his firing off randomly through the mist, and cut down one of the men, leaped into the air and landed on the second, his lightsaber buried into his chest - though this maneuver had now taken him well out of the cover of their smoke screen. The third assailant seeing him, shot off a blast which almost got his shoulder, but Davin was fast, ducking and rolling to the left, popping up in position with his lightsaber in a defensive pose, deflecting the next blast back at the pirate and dropping him.

Suddenly a flash of pain and burn in his left shoulder.

"YEOWWW!" Davin looked up and saw a man hiding above a cooling duct above. "God dammit you piece of shit!" He Force-threw his lightsaber up towards the shooter - the blade cut the cooling duct in half, and the man fell twenty feet to the floor, and Davin heard a sickening crack of the man's neck against the floor as it broke, leaving the man twitching on the floor. Davin caught his lightsaber and finished him off. He glanced at his shoulder - it was a blaster burn - it would hurt like hell, but it wasn't anything that wouldn't heal up fine with a little bacta.

He could hear a final few blaster shots from the other side of some cargo and the sound of a body slumping, and then screams and yelps from what he assumed were the - thankfully living - slaves.

He popped his head out the side of a box of cargo.

"Aria? Clear?"
 
Aria dove into the cover of the smoke the moment the door opened. She made quick work of the first of the two pirates on her side, but the one behind the slaves was trying to haul them both backwards, away from the light of the blaster fire, and presumably, towards the cockpit. She skulked around, just able to make out the shapes of the three of them, struggling with each other. One was a twi'lek, so easy to pick out as a slave, but the other two were uncertain.

She approached, swift and silent, cringing when she heard Davin shout in pain. She would have gone to him, but she was too close to her target - if she turned now, they might see her. She could see the pirate, holding a the smaller of the two slaves, a human woman, while the twi'lek woman looked on in horror. He was brandishing a gun at them, trying to motion for them to move, but they didn't know what he wanted. He was growing frustrated at their perceived lack of cooperation, and Aria could tell he was going to do something stupid.

In a flash of motion, she grabbed the pirate's hair and hauled his head back, knocking him off-balance. One of her newly-replaced blades popped out of her arm and the tip pressed against the fleshy, sensitive skin just under the chin. Hard enough to hurt, not hard enough to break skin. "Let go," she ordered, her voice uncomfortably bright-sounding.

The pirate whimpered and released the slave he was holding, who ran to the other, and both watched Aria with wide eyes.

"Aria? Clear?"

"Yeah, I'm here!" Aria called in response, dragging the pirate out of the smoke cloud with her. She grinned at Davin once she appeared. "I got you a present, sweetheart," she announced, chuckling. Then, she shoved the disarmed pirate towards him. "Slaves are back there. Both uninjured."
 
Luckily, Davin was wearing all black as usual, and so the burn from the blaster shot on his shoulder blended into his clothes. Aria hadn't noticed, and Davin was grateful for it. If he was lucky, he'd be able to sneak into the medbay back on their ship and heal it up without Aria knowing.

I got you a present sweetheart!

She shoved the pirate forward and he tripped and fell flat on his face, then looked up at Davin from at his feet.

"Tsk, tsk. I really hate it when pirates threaten to take innocent lives." Davin said shaking his head.

"P-please, what are you going to do to me?"

Something told Davin that he couldn't trust this one. He swung his lightsaber down and sliced off his left hand.

The man screamed in agony, holding his wrist.

"I'm going to spare your life, is what I'm going to do. Go lock yourself in the brig. If I catch you walking around I'll chop off your head."

The man got up, cringing, crying, clutching his wrist. "Don't forget your hand. They can re-attach it for you if you still want it." Davin said, picking up the guy's hand and tossing it into his belly. The man, mortified, fumbled it with his one hand, dropped it, swept it off the floor and ran out.

Davin turned to Aria.

"Now what the hell are we going to do with these slaves?"

The slaves, appropriately, cowered in the corned, eyeing Davin with horror.

"Relax," he said to them, turning off his lightsaber and buckling to his belt. "We're not gonna hurt you." Davin said blandly. And if he wasn't as comforting to the innocent as he usually was, it may have been because his shoulder hurt like a bitch.
 
Aria watched the pirate run off, and then turned to Davin, wondering what had drawn that cry of pain, earlier. It took her a moment to spot it, but there it was - a blaster burn.

"They shot you," she observed bluntly, pointing at his shoulder. "You losing your touch, Jedi?"

Without another word, she turned her attention to the slaves. "Come on, our ship is docked, you can come with us and we'll get you somewhere safe." Her tone was matter-of-fact and rather clipped - not comforting, but not cruel either.

She reach out with the Force to see if either of the slaves were up to anything suspicious. Nothing, so far as she could tell. But more importantly, she could feel the pain rolling off Davin, and she turned around to face him, her gaze softening. "Idiot." She took his hand and they started back towards the docking bay, where their ship, the Phantom, was waiting.
 
Davin smirked, "Yeah, I guess being tied down to the old lady is making me slow." In fact his grin broadened to a full-fledged smile that he just couldn't hold back as he uttered the jab. He glanced at Aria so he could catch her response. God how he loved her responses.

In reality Davin was doing everything he could to bury the fact that Aria had missed one guy - the guy in the rafters. He wasn't sure how she would react to a mistake that had resulted in his injury. Maybe she wouldn't even care. But he didn't want to risk it. Of course, he would have to tell her anyway, eventually, given that she had seen his burn. But better that it happen later when he was healed. Maybe.

Davin wasn't excited about taking the slaves back to the Phantom. He didn't like having people around with him and Aria in their home. But still, they couldn't just them here.

They boarded the Phantom as J4 finished loading the pirates' cargo into their cargo hold.

"I'll see the slaves to the guest quarters and meet you up at the cockpit." He said as the ramp closed up behind them. Just before the ramp closed, Davin suddenly felt his pockets as if searching for something. "Shit. Almost forgot." He fished out a small distress beacon and tossed out of the back of the Phantom just before the ramp sealed shut. It clanked onto the floor of the pirates' ship's bay. It was his habit to leave the distress signal so that the folks who had survived the attack and locked themselves in the brig wouldn't rot to death in the middle of space. Somebody would find them, and they'd find out about The Terror of the Night.

The Phantom took off, shooting out of the hangar of the Correlian class cruiser that the pirates had probably taken from someone else.
 
Yeah, I guess being tied down to the old lady is making me slow.

Aria smirked. "Oh? That's funny, because I don't recall you ever complaining about my tying you down before, Jedi. But I suppose if it bothers you that much, no more bondage play for Davin. Too bad. I had something really delicious planned for tonight, too..."

-----

The ship wasn't far from the nearest settled planet. An hour or so was all it took to make the hyperspace jump, and that time was spent with Aria and Davin the medbay, looking after his burn. Once that was done, they dropped the slaves off with some money and clothes at the biggest, friendliest port city they could find, and told them how to contact a decent pilot who could take them somewhere off-world, if they needed.

With that finished, Aria brought the Phantom back out into the middle of a dead-zone; an area, off normal hyperspace routes and lightyears away from the nearest star. Black space, with nothing in it, where no one would ever have a chance of coming across them accidentally, unless they were beaming a signal (which they weren't).

"Alright, lets see what goodies we managed to pick up from those creeps," she suggested, heading down into the cargo hold to take stock of what they'd managed to pirate from the pirates.
 
As the two of them started opening up the crates and going through their latest acquisitions, Davin recalled what Aria had said about what she had had in store for him.

"Hey you know," I was thinking, he cleared his throat, "about that whole 'being tied down' thing before." Davin could already feel Aria taking delight in his compromised position here. He smirked. "I think being tied down might help my shoulder recover better. You know, I wouldn't be moving it around as much."

When Davin and Aria had first met, and more so soon after they had started realizing that they had feelings for each other, they wouldn't let half a day go by without having sex. Once they were true to each other about their love, they wouldn't go an hour (and that would include three or four times in a row within one hour).

After Zeltron, mostly because they found that they had other things to do - like Aria's Force training - which required prolonged periods of concentration - and their raids, their time apart from their bed (or their cough, or the bar, or the cockpit, or the floor, or... anywhere) had increased to a day. Because of how long they had been tracking this group of pirates, and because they had had a squadron of short-range fighters that they had had to contend with before they could even board, they were now at just over 24 hours without sex. Davin wasn't sure how Aria was feeling, but he, at this point, was starting to not care too much about any of the items they were going through - even though some of them were quite lucrative.
 
I think being tied down might help my shoulder recover better. You know, I wouldn't be moving it around as much.

Aria dropped the item she was holding back into its crate and looked up at him. "Holy fuck, I thought you were never going to ask." She grinned and walked over to him, taking his hands and practically dragging him after her into their bedroom.

Naturally, they'd filled out their room with a ridiculous array of toys - there was a swing hanging in the corner, a box dedicated almost entirely to vibrators, and a frankly intimidating selection of cuffs, ropes and blindfolds.

She brought Davin into the center of the floor space beside their bed, stripped off his shirt, and tied two ropes to each of his wrists, then tied the other ends each to a pair of hooks in the ceiling, leaving him standing in a Y-shape. She got out a blindfold, a wicked grin playing across her lips, but her expression turned soft for a moment once she walked back up to him. "Is your shoulder going to be okay like this?"
 
Davin felt so relieved when Aria just pounced on him and dragged him off to their bedroom. She could've gone the other way and teased him for along time before finally beginning, and he had desperately wanted her. Of course, he would have, in that case, just taken her, and she probably wouldn't have minded. As Aria tied him up, Davin told himself that he had to stop thinking so much.

Is your shoulder going to be okay like this?

Davin nodded, his blindfold on. "Yeah, should be fine. If it hurts I'll let you know. Right now there's only one thing of mine that hurts, and its still covered by clothing." Davin grinned extra-cheekily, which, he knew, looked very silly with his blindfold on. But silliness was one of Aria's soft-spots, even if she didn't let on about it. Davin knew his lover well.
 
Aria snickered at his quip and took a step back, simply staring at him.

For the first part of their relationship, she hadn't had all that much time to appreciate how gorgeous his body was. At first, if they were unclothed, they were having angry sex, which wasn't really the right time to ogle. And then, she spent a long time unable to look at him without feeling harsh pangs of guilt, because she still blamed herself for the scars crisscrossing his torso as reminders of his torture at Vila's hands.

But now? She grinned and walked up to him, pressing her hands against his chest and running them down over his abs, following the path with her lips until she dropped down to her knees in front of him and began to tortuously slow process of unbuckling his belt, undoing his pants, and then stripping them off.

"What will happen, I wonder, when you cum like this?" she asked in a light, conversational tone. "Might be hard to keep your knees from giving out, won't it. Guess it's a good thing you're tied upright..." She slipped his pants the rest of the way off, leaving them pools around his ankles, and licked her lips, staring eagerly at the tip of his cock, bouncing in front of her face. Her tongue darted out to collect the little drop of moisture on the tip, and she smiled at the sound he made, knowing it wasn't enough to satisfy - just to tease.

She placed her hands firmly over each hipbone, and then, achingly slowly, started taking his length into her hot, wet mouth.
 
Davin's body shuddered as Aria took him into her. "Ohhhh. My. God. Ariaaaa. Fuck." Was the best Davin could utter as he felt her tongue slowly, deliberately dance around his tip. He dropped his head back and closed his eyes, and pushed his hips slightly forward - or at least tried to - Aria was holding them in place.

"Ohhh, shit. Aria." He let out again. He wasn't sure about his knees giving out when he came. He was pretty sure they were going to give out well before then.
 
God, she loved the sounds he made while she did this to him. She started squirming, her own arousal starting to ache a little, and, a few moments later, she popped her mouth off of Davin's cock entirely and stood, shimmying out of her pants. She collected one of the vibrators from the box and then turned it on next to his ear, grinning at his reaction. "That's right, you know what this is, don't you?" she purred, touching the tip of it to his neck.

She brought it down to his cock and rubbed it over his head for a moment and then dropped back down to her knees. She spread her legs and started sliding the vibrator inside herself, making sure to make very vocal the pleasure she felt.

Without much further ado, she leaned forward and plunged her head down on his cock, taking his entire length into her mouth in one quick motion, and moaning wantonly once his head was pressing down into her throat. She repeated that motion several more times, her moans growing more desperate each time, her body bouncing harder against the vibrating dildo inside her. "You know what's going to happen next, don't you?" she panted, chuckling softly at the way he moaned. "You get to listen to me cum, knowing I'm not going to let you cum forever..."
 
Davin let out an agonizing groan at Aria's words. It didn't matter they weren't true. What mattered is that's exactly what it felt like. "Ohhhh fuck. Me. Aria." Every time she pulled his cock into her throat and moaned, intense waves of pleasure surged through his body, and he couldn't help but try to push his hips deeper into her mouth. But with each moan, each sound of his lover lusting on that vibrator, he could do nothing but imagine his cock in the place of that toy, fucking her ravenously. But that was not what was happening now. And he could hear Aria's breathing quickening - she was going to have him hear her cum.

"Ohhh fuck... Aria you're nhnnh... sucha... mmhmh... cruel..." it had barely been a few minutes, and Davin already felt his balls aching with need. "Cum, baby..." he let out between gasps, "cum for me... I wanna hear it..."

Davin's legs had almost given out by now, and he could feel more of the strain on his shoulders. There was mild pain in his left shoulder where he had been injured, but it was drowned out by the feel of Aria's tongue and throat, and the sound of her moans of pleasure.
 
A moment later, Aria pressed his cock back into her throat and came, her whole body shaking and shuddering while she swallowed over and over around his cock-head, driving him to the brink of insanity.

And as she finally came down, she sat back, his cock popping out of her mouth again, and sighed, drawing a now soaked and sticky vibrator out of her body. "Fuck. Oh my god, Davin, you taste so fucking good..." She pushed herself to her feet, feeling a little shakey for a moment, and pressed a kiss to his lips, knowing he could taste himself on her. Then she grinned.

"Now, for the fun part..."

For a moment Davin would have no idea what was happening. All he'd be able to hear was shuffling and movement, but Aria never touched him, so he didn't have any idea what she was actually up to. And then... something hot and wet pressed against his cock-head.

Aria was standing in front of him, bent at the waist, leaning forward so that her chest was resting against the edge of the bed, her ass in the air and her pussy eagerly exposed... and brushing just barely against the tip of his cock. She knew how she was positioned - she'd spent forever making sure this would work just right. Davin could thrust forward, but only enough to pop his head in and out of her pussy, no deeper. She wanted to see how much fun she could have by making him fuck her like that, knowing it would tease the hell out of him to be unable to fill her up all the way.
 
Davin felt so grateful when he felt Aria's pussy pushed on to his cock. "Ohhh... fuck. Fuck!" It took a second of Davin wriggling against his bonds, with his hips pushed out as far as he could go, to realize that he wasn't going to go any farther than just his tip, popped just inside her.

"Ohhh No. No, no, no, no, no, NO! Fuck! Aria!" Davin closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip hard, pushing writhing against his bonds. He would pop right into Aria, the sensitive tip of his cock sending him reeling with pleasure - and Aria, would sometimes tease him, pushing back ever so slightly, but never more than that, before withdrawing from him, leaving his aching member to fend for itself in the cold air.

"Aria..." Davin said with heavy breath... "Please... please don't do this for long... I swear... " Davin had no idea what he was going to swear. In fact, he wasn't even sure what he was saying. All he knew, was that he wanted to be inside Aria, to feel her body against his. To fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

"Aria this is enough... take me down and let's get on that bed! I wanna feel you against.... Mhmmh... shit..." Aria just pushed herself back onto Davin again. Davin hung his head hopelessly and groaned in agony.
 
Aria turned and looked over her shoulder at him, surprised by the note of agony in his voice. He was apparently feeling a little more desperate than she'd expected. She cooed, grinning, and pressed her hips further back against him this time, until he was very nearly halfway inside her.

"That depends," she purred, grinning. "What will you do to me if I do?" She wiggled her hips against him again. "Tell me, and if it sounds satisfying enough, then maybe, just maybe, I'll give you what you want."
 
Davin gasped at the feeling of Aria's hot insides sliding half way down his shaft. "Ohhh... fuck."

"That depends, what will you do to me if I do? Tell me, and if it sounds satisfying enough, then maybe, just maybe, I'll give you what you want."

Davin felt himself throbbing within Aria, pleasure and pain mixing in his lower belly, he pushed helplessly further, but to no avail.

"I'll fuck you. Hard," he growled. "And I'll fill you with my cum. And when we're done..." Davin swallowed and took a breath, he was still being pleasure-tortured with Aria on his tip. "When we're done I'm going to tie you down until you're ready again, and have my way with you. But that's gonna be a secret."

Yes, Davin had his own plans as well. And he was hoping that at this point Aria's curiosity and desire for him would get him free from his bonds, and fully into his lover.
 
Aria swallowed a moan at his myriad promises, and, for a moment, she was sorely tempted to give in. But she'd done that too many times - Davin's growling and moaning had too often done her in and stolen her fun away from her by arousing her to the point of mindlessness, and she'd forget why she was teasing him in the first place and let him go.

Poor Davin. His Force training was teaching her patience, too, which wasn't really turning out that well for him in this particular situation.

"Close!" she chirped, laughing. "But not quite." She started rocking back and forth slowly, so that his length was going from about halfway into her to just the tip, and back again. She moaned, long and low. "I think I'll wait until you're not even capable of coherent speech..." she promised, reaching down to tweak her clit each time he was as deep as she was letting him get, so he could feel the convulsing of her sensitive pussy muscles around the head of his cock.
 
"Ohhhh Ariaaaaaaaa!" Davin groaned, he loved - so fucking much the feeling of her sliding up and down his cock, and most of all, the sound - the god forsaken sound of her moaning and groaning and breathing and touching herself... it drove Davin wild beyond wild. "FUCK! ARIA! PLEASE!" He could feel her pussy walls clenching down on him in spasms, holding desperately to his cock's tip as she would slide back to almost off. It was as if her very body didn't want to let go of him.

His balls ached so badly now, and his jaw was slackened, his eyes almost rolling into his head, his eyelids half opened. All he needed was a line of drool from the side of his lips to complete the picture. He had enough wherewithal to swallow from time to time to not let that happen, but beyond that, Davin just gave up, and just became lost in the combination of intense pleasure and intense deprivation that he was being subject to. The only thing Aria would hear from him, would be a "Nnhnh... ohhhh... mmhhh... " when she would slide back and forth on him.
 
It took less time than she'd imagined for him to become completely incoherent, and she grinned, pulling away from him for a moment, leaving him aching and unaware of where she was until she dropped down to her knees in front of him again, just one more time, and took her slow, sweet time licking all of her own pussy juices off the head and top half of his shaft.

Then, finally, she stood and in one quick motion, untied the bonds around both of his wrists in a quick motion, her lithe body pressed eagerly against his.
 
Davin only made the slightest of sounds when Aria licked him off. But when she undid his bindings, and pressed her petite frame against his, he burst into form like an animal taking down its prey.

He hoisted Aria up from under her arms almost growling as he did so, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. In one motion, he had hoisted her, she had wrapped onto him, and he, in one great stride, reached the bed, and fell with her on onto it, and as Aria's back struck the bed, Davin sunk his mouth into the small of her neck, and sunk his cock deep into her. "NNNhhhnhnhh..." he growled again, taking light scraping bites of her neck twice before he gave her the sloppiest, wettest, tongue filled kiss he had given her, his cock thrusting hard back and forth inside her. Each time he buried himself to the hilt, and he smacked into her hard, sending her whole body upward with each thrust. He pulled Aria into him, one hand behind her head, where he practically lapped up her lips, neck, ear, and then back to her lips, and the other holding himself on his elbow to keep his full weight off her, her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her hard.

"I... fucking... love... you... fuck!"
 
Back
Top