Justice for Trayvon??

Note the use of the word "defending".

dd1.gif

Yes, you not being able to refute what I've said makes me lazy.

Was Zimmerman in a "car", as you "said"?

No, he wasn't...

...not one piece of evidence presents Zimmerman as being in a "car", as you "said".

Can you cite the quote where anyone told Zimmerman "it wasn't a good idea to chase" Martin?

No, you can't, because not one piece of evidence presents such a subjective quote as you "said".

And, you "said" "chase"...

...yet, here's what the evidence "says":

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

What makes you subjectively lazy is not sticking to the "facts" of the case...

...what makes you a putz is fantasizing your subjectivity is equal to the "facts" of the case.

Carry on...

Was Zimmerman in a "car", as you "said"?

No, he wasn't...

...not one piece of evidence presents Zimmerman as being in a "car", as you "said".

Can you cite the quote where anyone told Zimmerman "it wasn't a good idea to chase" Martin?

No, you can't, because not one piece of evidence presents such a subjective quote as you "said".

And, you "said" "chase"...

...yet, here's what the evidence "says":

What makes you subjectively lazy is not sticking to the "facts" of the case...

...what makes you a putz is fantasizing your subjectivity is equal to the "facts" of the case.

Carry on...

You're rehashing what's already been refuted. You saying something that's incorrect over & over doesn't make it correct.

Zimmerman said he was driving.
Already cited the quote.
Zimmerman said that Martin was running, and Zimmerman was following him. I used the word chase, because that's the word that describes what took place.

These are the indisputable facts of the case. You have zero evidence to refute them.

You're rehashing what's already been refuted. You saying something that's incorrect over & over doesn't make it correct.

And you're full of crap...

You originally "said" "car"...

...why are you disingenuously diverting to "driving", now?

Zimmerman said that Martin was running, and Zimmerman was following him. I used the word chase, because that's the word that describes what took place.

No, you "said" "chase" - simply because it sounds more aggressive than the factual "follow"...

...because that's just what disingenuous pieces of sh!t do.

I've read a juror maintain that she (and other jurors) felt that Zimmerman was as subjectively guilty as you feel he is; yet, that jury unanimously found Zimmerman objectively not guilty of what they felt he was guilty of...

...simply because there was no evidence presented to them to found their subjective feelings upon.

Funny thing, that, because the prosecution fully presented them all the "evidence" you keep preaching of...

...and even more aggressively.

A putz like you poses to champion innocent until proven guilty...

...but then shows your true tyrannical colors when guilty when proven innocent is how you truly roll as it subjectively fits your feelings.

Already cited the quote.

These are the indisputable facts of the case. You have zero evidence to refute them.

Glad you know. Because I don't know if it was a chase, or follow.

Even so, let's say Zimmerman did 'chase' Martin towards the sidewalks that cut between the houses. Martin went down the sidewalks between the houses, while Zimmerman kept going straight to the other street.

So Martin successfully lost Zimmerman.

Now Zimmerman has been advised he doesn't need to follow Martin, so Zimmerman starts walking back to his truck. At that point, Zimmerman has disengaged from the 'chase.' The 'chase' is over.

From everything I was taught in my conceal carry classes, Zimmerman has disengaged from the situation. He is returning to his truck, or, retreating. It just so happens that he doesn't know Martin didn't run all the way through to the other street, but ran between the houses. So he is attempting to retreat, and unwittingly walks back into a confrontation.

Had Martin continued running all the way home, or away from his pursuer, he would be disengaged, or retreating as well. However, since the confrontation happened in the sidewalks between the houses, it is more likely that Martin confronted Zimmerman since Zimmerman was going to his truck, and away from a confrontation, and Martin was going away from his house, and towards a confrontation.

That is the reasonable doubt that must be applied, hence the not guilty verdict.

Let's go extreme, it is entirely possible that Zimmerman decided to head back towards his truck. In the dark, he decides to unholster his firearm, as a precaution. Also let's say Zimmerman spots Martin still lurking between the houses, and confronts him. Let's even say Zimmerman tries to put Martin under a citizen's arrest and grabs him, starting the fight.

All very possible, I agree, but there is no clear concrete evidence of that happening. The only living witness to the entire confrontation is Zimmerman. There is no real forensic evidence to dispute Zimmerman's story. Martin is dead, he can not talk.

Is it possible that Zimmerman did get away with a crime.

Yes, entirely possible.

There just isn't enough evidence to get over the reasonable doubt hurdle.

It is the uncertainty that bothers everyone. It bothers me.

But the verdict has been made. So I guess we'll have to learn to accept it.

Last edited:
Here's some things that bother me:

• Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain. He should know all the streets by heart in his neighborhood. No need to walk around and find a street sign.
  • Zimmerman should have has a flashlight. I have never heard any mention of Zimmerman carrying a flashlight. I would consider that essential gear for a neighborhood watch captain.
  • How exactly did Zimmerman unholster his weapon. It was carried at the back of his waistband, yet he was pinned to the ground. I would like a better explanation of how he drew his weapon.
  • Zimmerman should have identified himself as neighborhood watch. Not just 'What are you doing here?' Letting Martin know what he was doing may have been key to diffusing the confrontation. Zimmerman should have known that, I sure did. He had the golden opportunity when Martin walked by his vehicle.
  • Zimmerman, having obtained a carry permit, should have known not to follow. One thing they stress in conceal carry classes, is situational awareness. Don't walk down dark alleys.
  • When I carry, I also have a digital voice recorder. If I ever get into a potentially bad situation. I will turn it on, if possible.

Back