Nfl 2014-15

I expect the Eagles and Giants to be competitive. The boys and the skins will have offense but no defense.

The Reagans will be an uptick from last year, only because RGIII enters healthy.

The Giants won't go 0-6 to start the season.

The Eagles suck because I don't like the Eagles, never have.

And as for the mythical America's Team, the excuses will begin as soon as opening week.

The Reagans will be an uptick from last year, only because RGIII enters healthy.

The Giants won't go 0-6 to start the season.

The Eagles suck because I don't like the Eagles, never have.

And as for the mythical America's Team, the excuses will begin as soon as opening week.

Romo has already said he will never be the same after back surgery.

Romo has already said he will never be the same after back surgery.

Anyone who's had back problems knows this. I'm talking about the "fans" of the Pokes, those that believe he's the source of all their problems when the defense has more holes in it than all the Swiss cheese in the world.

I expect the Eagles and Giants to be competitive. The boys and the skins will have offense but no defense.
I'm not sure how the Redskins will look this year....its a mystery starting with the quarterback....god only knows how he will do.

Oh really? Wow, that shows what a piece of shit YOU are! Not once have I mentioned Rice's race. You just did.

He hit her, he beat her. He dragged her OUT of the elevator in a manner you do only for dead animals.

Nice try at race baiting, but it didn't work. Stick to masturbating and not master baiting.

Don't mind him, he must be taking the summer off or lost his job or something, he's posting more than normal and its annoying....

Don't mind him, he must be taking the summer off or lost his job or something, he's posting more than normal and its annoying....

I hate those race baiters, especially those that question why I find the Washington nickname abhorrent.

I'm not sure how the Redskins will look this year....its a mystery starting with the quarterback....god only knows how he will do.

I expect him to do well. He has the weapons around him. Last year he had the injury and problems with the coaching staff.

I expect him to do well. He has the weapons around him. Last year he had the injury and problems with the coaching staff.

He tends to take a beating, so I worry about injury. Also, he is basically a running QB, that is when he is at his best, to try to make him a passing QB, I mean, i won't hold my breath, cause that never works....I wasnt in favor of drafting him, so the jury is still out.

-b5bafe7b0254d116.jpg

It's time to go on the record...

I've been quite hesitant to comment on the subject, well aware of my subjective bias toward the issue. Plus, for the first few days of Browns practice, I - for whatever reason - kept coming across comments from some bozo @ cbssports who, no doubt, has a much bigger problem with [negative] bias than I'll ever be able to claim.

After disregarding completely that bozo's input on the subject, and rehoning my intelligence gathering abilities toward more relevant sources and practical results, I believe it's the appropriate time to declare the Cleveland Browns' starting QB for Week 1 of the 2014-15 NFL season, on the road against the Steelers...

...my declaration considers the first week of training camp, today's first scrimmage, the fact that the coaches are holding a full meeting tomorrow to determine how many of next week's 1st team snaps will go to which QB in preparation for the Brown's first preseason game a week from tonight against the Lions. It also assumes that no significant injury occurs between now and the opening snap of the season.

Without further ado, allow me to introduce...

...the one, the only:

Johnny Dawg

[I have not heard or read that name before...

...therefore, I make full claim of its invention.

Show me the $$, Johnny!]

Oh really? Wow, that shows what a piece of shit YOU are! Not once have I mentioned Rice's race. You just did.

He hit her, he beat her. He dragged her OUT of the elevator in a manner you do only for dead animals.

Nice try at race baiting, but it didn't work. Stick to masturbating and not master baiting.

Again, you do not know one thing about a beating.

I think there has to be more to your anger and I think that is a common charge used by your side of the political aisle, white conservatives just want black men punished more and that is why our jails are full of young black men. I think that's the root of your outrage.

Or?

Are you guilty of a battery yourself in the past and feeling misplaced remorse?

Something has to be causing you to go bat-guano crazy with absolutely no proof of your allegation of a beating. Because you are most certainly over the top.

Speaking of beating...

;)

Do we have any proof that she wasn't the one pissed and doing the actual beating?

;) ;)

Whoopie might have had a point; in our desire to strip out any sense of "Christian" ethic, chivalry was tossed to the curb too...

Just a thought. I know, haters are gonna hate now, but politeness has been thrown out of the game to, for the duration of the season; longer even -- lifetime ban.

I think that it was the race aspect that really hit home.

:eek:

Truth hurts...

I've been quite hesitant to comment on the subject, well aware of my subjective bias toward the issue. Plus, for the first few days of Browns practice, I - for whatever reason - kept coming across comments from some bozo @ cbssports who, no doubt, has a much bigger problem with [negative] bias than I'll ever be able to claim.

After disregarding completely that bozo's input on the subject, and rehoning my intelligence gathering abilities toward more relevant sources and practical results, I believe it's the appropriate time to declare the Cleveland Browns' starting QB for Week 1 of the 2014-15 NFL season, on the road against the Steelers...

...my declaration considers the first week of training camp, today's first scrimmage, the fact that the coaches are holding a full meeting tomorrow to determine how many of next week's 1st team snaps will go to which QB in preparation for the Brown's first preseason game a week from tonight against the Lions. It also assumes that no significant injury occurs between now and the opening snap of the season.

[I have not heard or read that name before...

...therefore, I make full claim of its invention.

Show me the $$, Johnny!]

One big hit on that skinny body and Johnny Dawg is sidelined for the entire season.....I dont see it. He is slight of frame and performs best OUTSIDE the pocket.....I've seen that movie before, and it doesnt end well.....Good luck

...and performs best OUTSIDE the pocket.....

Really?

And his 73.5% completion rate last season while INSIDE the pocket would be because of what?

And that's while being blitzed 30% of the time, too.

In fact, stats prove Manziel is a much, much more productive driver when he remains INSIDE the pocket, an aspect he focused on improving upon between his Heisman-winning freshman year and his last in college ball:

As a freshman, Johnny Football completed 69.9% of his passes INSIDE the pocket, threw 16 TDs while averaging 8.3 yds/comp, and had 42 comps 20 yards or more...

...besides ratcheting-up his INSIDE the pocket comp rate his sophomore year, he also bumped-up his TD tosses to 27, his yds/comp by a yard and a half (to 9.7), and had 56 comps of 20 yards or more.

This off-season, he focused even more on his work INSIDE the pocket, and there certainly is nothing so far to even suggest that that work isn't also paying-off in a big way...

...if the Browns name Manziel the starter, that will be because his INSIDE the pocket presence has developed to the elite level of an NFL starting QB, a level Johhny Football would've never attained.

And, if they don't name him the starter, he'll simply continue to improve his INSIDE the pocket game at the elite level...

...which makes it only a matter of time before he makes himself the starter and everyone starts calling him Johnny Dawg.

2 links for any true NFL football fan:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos

Is there a "Gimmick" bet in Vegas for when Manziel will go down?

The kid has to play first....but Its so comical that the Brown's owner or whoever states, "he is NOT our starter", you just know they can't wait to put him in....that is, if the dude can actually play.

The kid has to play first....but Its so comical that the Brown's owner or whoever states, "he is NOT our starter", you just know they can't wait to put him in....that is, if the dude can actually play.

that's the reason, "They play the games." Shit, I can run a football simulation a thousand times a day for a week and give the results, but what good will that do? Shit happens and I've not accounted for it. At least, not in the football one.

that's the reason, "They play the games." Shit, I can run a football simulation a thousand times a day for a week and give the results, but what good will that do? Shit happens and I've not accounted for it. At least, not in the football one.

Which is why betting in Pre Season games is just ridiculous!

Which is why betting in Pre Season games is just ridiculous!

People bet on everything. I saw in Atlantic City two men bet on whether or not melted ice cream will hit a kid's hand before his mother said something.

(And it didn't.)

People bet on everything. I saw in Atlantic City two men bet on whether or not melted ice cream will hit a kid's hand before his mother said something.

(And it didn't.)

My point was, pre-season games are not as organzed as regular season games. I'd rather play roulette, better odds

Back